Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Remember that this can't be used to propel yourself out of harms' way anymore, it has been ruled as invalid, so please don't kill yourself with this.

I just said you can't do that with Hurricane Fist and yet you say that you'll propel yourself with it. Be sure to remember that you can't.

Type: Offensive
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: 40
Description: By Covering their hand with wind-natured chakra, The user attacks the enemy with it. The power of this attack is capable of causing the ground to split and buckle around them which could be used to throw the enemy off balance.

A more Taijutsu oriented Wind technique, where you will cover your hand with Wind chakra and attack the opponent with it. This can cause extra damage and even cause the ground to buckle.

Description: The user covers their leg with wind chakra and strikes a powerful kick to the opponent. This kick was powerful enough to slice through a mechanical puppet.

This time, your leg is covered with Wind based chakra. After being enhanced with said chakra, you will deliver a kick to the opponent. This exact technique was used to slice a mechanical puppet. Imagine the damage done to a person.

Hell Autarch

Legendary
Kin
113💸
Kumi
64💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sorry, my mistake .__.

Wind Style: Hardliner Gale Chop

Advantages:
(1). Can be used to momentarily make the enemy lose balanace
(2). Is very extremely useful in close-quarter combat.

Disadvantages:
(1). The technique can easily be countered by Fire Style techniques, as well as Earth Armour techniques of the same rank.

I'll most likely use this technique in close-quarters to combat Kenjutsu techniques.

Wind Style: Hardliner Revolving Cut

Advantages:
(1). Would easily slice through any natural obstruction in the users path.
(2). Can be used to slice the opponent in two.

Disadvantages:
(1).
Would be unable to slice through Earth Armour Techniques of the same or higher rank.

I would most likely use it if/when my opponent tries to use Chidori Nagashi against me.

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Good job.

Range: Short - Long
Description: The user will swing their Giant Folding fan or Giant War fan at their target to create a small but powerful hurricane that drags the target with it several meters. Normal users can perform this technique by use of 3 hand seals before creating the Hurricane.

A fan based technique where you will either swing your fan, or form three hand seals if you lack a fan. This allows you to create a small but powerful hurricane that drags the opponent with it.

Range: Short - Mid
Description: A more advanced version he user uses their Giant Folding fan or Giant Fan and swing it forwards at the target creating a single spinning disk of wind that ressembles a demon wind shuriken. A non wielder of the Giant Folding Fan or Giant Fan can perform this technique with use of four hand seals and releasing wind from their mouth and using shape manipulation to form the disk of wind.

With this technique, you'll either swing a fan or form four hand seals. As you do, you will release a spinning disk of Wind, that resembles a demon wind shuriken. Pretty simple with a fan.

Hell Autarch

Legendary
Kin
113💸
Kumi
64💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wind Release: Severe Hurricane Wall

Advantages:
(1). Can be used to push the opponent back
(2). Can be used to intercept and push back incoming projectiles

Disadvantages:
(1). The technique requires three handseals if the user does not have a fan, which in my opinion are wayy too many handseals for such a generic and otherwise weak technique.

I'll most likely use this technique to intercept incoming projectiles

Wind Release: Wind Spinning Blade Barrage Technique

Advantages:
(1). Would easily slice through any natural obstruction in the users path.
(2). Can be used to slice the opponent in two.

Disadvantages:
(1).
Would be unable to slice through Earth Armour Techniques of the same or higher rank.
(2). Like the previous technique, the technique requires way too many handseals if the user does not have a fan.

I would most likely use it if/when my opponent utilizes the Samurai Saber technique against me.

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Nice job, man.

Description: The user will create a large surge of wind that is capable of pushing a target back and dealing some small cuts to them. The wind technique is also strong enough to push back a large summoning creature.

Simple but useful, focus your Wind based chakra to create a large and strong surge of Wind. This can be used to push the opponent back, as well as deal some cuts to the opponent.

Description: This technique allows the user to breathe wind-infused chakra into the palm of their hand, shaping it into a small, whirlwind-like ball. Then the user will shoot it at their opponent. This technique seems to be very fast and powerful, as it is capable of smashing through thick rock. They can be launched in rapid succession.

Now thia technique is pretty cool too, focus your Wind chakra and breathe some Wind based chakra into the palm of your hand. You will then shape this into a ball which can be shot towards the opponent. This can also be done in rapid succession, though the ball of Wind would be weaker when divided.

Hell Autarch

Legendary
Kin
113💸
Kumi
64💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wind Release: Gale Surge Technique

Advantages:
(1). Can be used to blow back the opponent or alternatively push back a summoning animal.
(2). Can be used to intercept and push back incoming projectiles

Disadvantages:
(1). Can easily be countered by a C Rank Fire technique.

I'll most likely use this technique to intercept incoming projectiles or against summoning animals.

Wind Release: Spiralling Wind Ball

Advantages:
(1). Would be quite effective if used in close range
(2). Can be used successively

Disadvantages:
(1).
(2). The balls get weaker when divided

I would most likely use in close range, giving my opponent little time to respond

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Good job.

Description: The user will first release a wave of water at the opponent, and then the user will enhance the wave's destructive capacity with wind.

Now this is a simple technique where you will release a wave of Water at the opponent, which will then be enhanced by a blast of Wind.

Description: The user charges up wind energy on his hands and attacks eventually slamming a fist into the foe's gut and then unleashing a blast of wind energy that sends the foe into the air.

Focus your Wind based chakra to your hands, and deliver a strike to the opponent's gut. The Wind energy will then be unleashed, blasting the opponent into the air.

Hell Autarch

Legendary
Kin
113💸
Kumi
64💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wind Release: Wind Water Wild Wave Technique

Advantages:
(1). Can be used to blow back the opponent or alternatively push back a summoning animal.
(2). Using Fire to ahainst the Wind/Water combo would be of no use as Water would easily make up for Winds weakness to Fire

Disadvantages:
(1). Earth, an element neutral to Wind and strong to Water would be the best element to use in response to this technique.

I'll most likely use this technique against a Fire Release user, as the tech seems to cover up Winds weakness to Fire.

Wind Release: Vortex Punch

Advantages:
(1). Would be quite effective if used in close range
(2). Can be used to deliver severe internal injuries on the opponent

Disadvantages:
(1).
Can easily be stopped using defensive fire techniques.

I would most likely use in close range, possibly against Chidori Nagashi.

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Good job.

Range: Short-Mid
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: 60
Description: This technique is a pinpoint slashing strike, where the user emits chakra from their fingertips and materialises it into an near invisible weapon that assaults the enemy in a gust of wind. If the Sickle Weasel Technique can be regarded as a swarm of small wind kunai, then this technique is akin to a virtually unavoidable longsword which can leave the target's body mutilated. Just being in close proximity to the technique can cause minor cuts. The wind blades can be created and thrown, like projectiles, in rapid succession, although in this case, each one weaker than the single use application. The technique cannot be blocked by physical weapons and is insanely fast by not relying on the use of Hand seals but, because it still requires the user to perform hand gestures to use and is somewhat visible in the effect it produces, it can still be defended against by using appropriate evasion techniques or fast elemental ninjutsu.

One of the more useful and fast techniques, you will gather your Wind chakra to your fingertips and emit them, to form a sharp blade of Wind. This is released fast, and is quite deadly since people basically cut off heads with this.

Type:Attack
Range:Short-Long
Chakra Cost:30
Damage Points:60
Description: The user does the Ram handseal and inhales, kneading his chakra into his lungs, exhaling a huge blast of wind that levels anything in its path. Can cause major damage and requires a sufficient chakra level to perform. This large wind blast moves in tremendous speed and cannot be controlled. If the user gets caught in it, it will harm him also.

Perform the Ram hand seal and manipulate your Wind based chakra. You will then inhale and exhale, releasing a blast of Wind that levels everything in its path as it blasts forward. Pretty cool, though a bit destructive.

Hell Autarch

Legendary
Kin
113💸
Kumi
64💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wind Style: Wind Blade

Advantages:
(1). Can be extremely effective in CQC, given that the technique is extremely fast and requires no handseals at all.
(2). The fact that it can slice through physical material makes the technique deadly for Kenjutsu users. Given that it is an A Ranked Elemental technique, it can easily overpower or negate all S Rank and below raw chakra-based Kenjutsu techniques already.

Disadvantages:
(1). The blade is visible when it is created, emitting a slightly greenish hue I'd assume. This more or less ruins the element of surprise

I'll most likely use this technique in short range. Personally, I think it is probably the best Wind technique I've learned up until now

Wind Style: Pressure Damage

Advantages:
(1). Would be quite effective if used in close range against the opponent. It can alternatively be used to blow away incoming weaponry or debris
(2). Can be used in conjunction with Fireball techniques

Disadvantages:
(1).
Can easily be stopped by B Ranked Fireball techniques

I would personally use it to counter Lightning projectiles or in conjunction with Fire Release techniques

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good job.

Range: Mid
Chakra cost: 30
Damage points: 60
Description: The user swings their Giant Fan and creates a giant vortex that swirls around and lifts the opponent into the sky. They are then zapped by three bolts of lightning before falling to the ground, giving off black smoke.
Note: Must wield a Giant Fan.

Again, a fan based technique. Focus your Wind chakra into your Fan and create a giant vortex that swirls around, and then lifts the opponent into the sky. The opponent is then zapped by three bolts of Lightning, before falling to the ground. A very weird technique, as I don't even know where that Lightning comes from, but hey its an effective technique..if you have a fan.

Type: Attack
Range: Mid
Description: The user makes a giant hurricane using the blade of wind that then draws in the enemies into the hurricane, violently slashing them.

Originally, this technique used the previous Wind blade to form into a Giant hurricane. However, here one fires a Wind blade that forms a hurricane that then draws the opponent into it, and slashes them.

Hell Autarch

Legendary
Kin
113💸
Kumi
64💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wind Release: Gale Raging Wall

Advantages:
(1). A pretty nice technique if used to displace the opponents position
(2). Wind + Lightning seems to be a nice combo

Disadvantages:
(1). Requires the usage of a fan. It cannot also be used in Short Range

I'll most likely use this technique to displace the opponent. It seems like a pretty fast technique as well. Could be used as a counter to Earth projectiles too

Wind Release: Rising Dragon

Advantages:
(1). Would be quite effective if used in mid range against the opponent. It can alternatively be used to blow away incoming weaponry or debris
(2). The technique whilst initially created as a wind blade quickly expands into a hurricane upon reaching the enemy. This can bring in a surprise factor

Disadvantages:
(1).
Can easily be stopped by B Ranked Fireball techniques

I would personally use it to counter incoming projectiles or to blow away the enemy.

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Cool beans.

Range:Short
Damage Points:60 (-20 to user if attain direct hit)
Description: Rasengan doesn't require handseals, only molding of the chakra. The user focuses and creates a fast, rotating sphere of chakra in the palm of their hand which can cause much destructive impact. A direct Rasengan hit can be lethal but the user needs to actually physically hit the opponent for it to work.

Basically, Rasengan. You will mold your chakra, and focus it to the palm of your hand, creating a Wind based sphere. This can be used to blast the opponent in direct contact. I don't need to write much about the Rasengan since its so widely known, and pretty straightforward.

Range: Short- Mid
Description: After performing the necessary hand seals Rat → Rabbit → Dog, the user takes a deep breath and exhales several small blasts of wind chakra.in such a manner that they are dispersed over an expansive range, enough to make it difficult to avoid them entirely without taking any damage. Due to the properties of this technique, the expelled blasts are capable of piercing into and potentially through an opponent's flesh when they collide, in a similar manner to how bullets function.

Now in this technique, you will form the hand seals, and take a deep breath as you mold your Wind based chakra. You will the exhale several blasts of Wind chakra over an expansive range. This makes it difficult to dodge them. They can rip through flesh, much like bullets.

Hell Autarch

Legendary
Kin
113💸
Kumi
64💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wind Style: Spiral Sphere

Advantages:
(1). A very effective technique for CQC
(2). Requires no handseals so pretty fast

Disadvantages:
(1). Only extends upto Short Range, no further. Also, for some reason, the user suffers one-third of the damage too.

I'll most likely use this technique in CQC, to gain the upper hand and also injure my opponent

Wind Release: Vacuum Sphere

Advantages:
(1). Have a wide range
(2). Can be used to pierce through multiple opponents at once

Disadvantages:
(1).
Can easily be stopped by B Ranked Fireball techniques, and has a bit too many handseals. Like, one handseal would be fine

I would personally use it to counter incoming projectiles or debris

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Cool.

Range: Short – Mid
Description: After performing the necessary hand seals Rat → Snake → Horse → Dog, the user takes a deep breath and spins his body around while exhaling, compressing the released air into a solitary blade of wind that covers a substantial area around the user, due to their circular motion. The resulting sharpened blast is large enough to slice through multiple targets located a significant distance from the user, causing grievous injuries to those hit.

Form the necessary hand seals, and then take a deep breath. As you do so, spin your body in a circle as you exhale, compressing the released air into a solitary blade of Wind that covers a large area around you. This can slice through multiple targets, and also be used to take care of stuff behind you.

Range:Short-Mid
Damage Points:60
Description: The user sends wind into the sky to darken the clouds and make the environment stormy. These clouds will create a cutting tornado that comes down as a F-5 tornado with slicing wind.

With this technique, you will send your Wind based chakra into the sky, causing the sky to darken and clouds to form, making it stormy. This creates a cutting tornado which comes down as an F-5 tornado, slicing wind which causes quite some damage.

Hell Autarch

Legendary
Kin
113💸
Kumi
64💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wind Release: Vacuum Wave

Advantages:
(2). Can defend the users blind spots

Disadvantages:
(1). Too many handseals

I'll most likely use this technique if I'm being attacked from multiple directions at once

Wind Style: Severing Pressure

Advantages:
(1). Has a wide range, and it quite fast
(2). Can be used to pierce and slice through multiple opponents at once

Disadvantages:
(1).
The technique can easily be negated by a B Rank or above Fire technique. Moreover, blowing away the clouds would work as well

I would personally use it to counter a significantly large summoning animal

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Good.

Description: A stronger version of the original Wind Release: Great Slashing Tornado technique. The user creates two localized tornadoes by flapping their Giant Fan. The first tornado ensnares the opponent in it and the second tornado combines with the first to create one giant tornado that slashes the opponent to death with razor sharp wind pinions. This technique can be performed by ninja who do not wield the Giant fan but require to make a sequence of 7 hand seals to perform the technique.

Through the use of a fan or seven hand seals, you will create two localized tornadoes. One will pull the opponent into it, and the other will combine with the first to form a giant tornado which cuts and shreds the opponent. Very simple.

Range: short - Mid
Description: The user will create a tornado of wind to trap their target/s and then by controlling with their fan cause the tornado to crush them down into the ground.
Note: Must have a Fan

Another fan based technique where you will focus Wind chakra to your fan and swing it, creating a tornado which traps the opponent. Through control with the fan, one will slam the opponent into the ground.

Hell Autarch

Legendary
Kin
113💸
Kumi
64💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wind Release: Slashing Tornado

Advantages:
(2). Can be used to draw in the opponent

Disadvantages:
(1). Too many handseals if a fan is not present.
(2). Only extends upto Short Range

I'll most likely use this technique to draw in a single or multiple opponents

Wind Release: Tornado Drop

Advantages:
(1). Has a wide range
(2). Can be used to trap and crush multiple targets at once

Disadvantages:
(1).
Requires the use of a fan

I would personally use it to trap a large summoning animal or multiple opponents

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Good.

Type: Attack
Description: The user after performing a small sequence of four hand seals Bird → Hare → Horse → Ram shoots from their mouth a blade of wind 2 meters long that takes on the form of a powerful wind gust.

Form the four hand seals, and manipulate your Wind based chakra. This allows you to shoot a 2 meter long blade of Wind. This blade of Wind then forms into a gust of Wind, damaging the opponent.

Range: Short - Long
Description: After performing the Bird hand seal the user creates a stream of high velocity wind combined with scouring dust. The completed technique is directed through overlapping hands.

Now, with this technique you will form the Bird hand seal as you manipulate your Wind based chakra. This allows you to create a stream of high velocity Wind, combined with scouring dust, and directed with overlapping hands.

Hell Autarch

Legendary
Kin
113💸
Kumi
64💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wind Release: Powerful Wind Wave

Advantages:
(2). Can be used to attack multiple opponents because it covers a vast range

Disadvantages:
(1). Too many handseals if a fan is not present.

I'll most likely use this technique against multiple opponents or a large summoning animal

Wind Release: Dust Cloud Technique

Advantages:
(1). Has a wide range
(2). Can be used to temporarily hide the user from the opponent

Disadvantages:
(1).
It effectively acts as a barrier for both sides, so the user can't see the enemy either.

I would personally use it to restrict my opponents vision