Legendary
Kin
49💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Disclaimer: Ok so I do RP style training with a twist because I usually created a story. You will do a lot of random things because I can't bare the boring repetitiveness (It will still be a little repetitive). If I deem something worthy I might ask for extra details for certain jutsu, but performing and RP'ing is enough. (You don't need to type wallies.)

What if I told you....I am the best?
------
"HELLO! MY NEW VICTIM!"

Ragna said this as he floated down to the ground with an umbrella.

Ragna: They gave me a notice that I had a new student. It says here you have a bit of skill in the futon element, but I'm not sold just yet. I will be your new teacher, and my name is Ragna...now....*Ragna uses the earth corrider to trap an extremely large chicken* I didn't eat lunch before I got here. I want you to perform the Tiger, Snake, Ram handseals and then create a vortex of wind that will combine with my running fire technique so that we can roast that giant bird! I assume your last teacher taught you how to mold wind chakra and manipulate the air...now.....let us cook.

NOTE: Assume by the time you perform your jutsu I perform the running fire. Just focus on the your part(fuuton) and assume the results.

(Fūton: Kami Oroshi) - Wind Release: Godly Wind From The Mountain
Type: Attack
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra Cost: 15
Damage Points: 30
Description: This technique, after performing the required hand seals Tiger → Snake → Ram, creates a vortex of wind to blast at a target. It can be used in a combo with Fire Release: Running Fire and Earth Release: Earth Corridor to release a massive inferno at the opponents while they are trapped within the confined space of the earth

Hell Autarch

Legendary
Kin
113💸
Kumi
64💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
For a moment, Barragan could not comprehend whether his Senpai was serious. It almost seemed as if this person 'Ragna' was mocking him with his careless, happy-go-lucky attitude. But what surprised Barragan was that his Senpai had actually brought along a chicken with him, and now wanted to cook it during the training.

"Honestly...?" Barragan wondered

Not in a position to disobey the order, Barragan complied to the request to perform the Futon: Kami Orashi Jutsu. Immediately, Barragan began by kneading his chakra and weaving the Tiger → Snake → Ram handseals. He than began to convert the chakra through Nature Transformation, by molding and compressing it to introduce the element of Futon. Concentrating on power and control, Kazuya maximized the vibratory rates of his chakra and quickly channeled this chakra to his mouth, releasing a burst of wind in the direction of the chicken. The vortex of wind in conjunction with Ragna's Running Fire created a fiery inferno that roasted the chicken... or perhaps even burned it.

Omega

Legendary
Kin
49💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
For a moment, Barragan could not comprehend whether his Senpai was serious. It almost seemed as if this person 'Ragna' was mocking him with his careless, happy-go-lucky attitude. But what surprised Barragan was that his Senpai had actually brought along a chicken with him, and now wanted to cook it during the training.

"Honestly...?" Barragan wondered

Not in a position to disobey the order, Barragan complied to the request to perform the Futon: Kami Orashi Jutsu. Immediately, Barragan began by kneading his chakra and weaving the Tiger → Snake → Ram handseals. He than began to convert the chakra through Nature Transformation, by molding and compressing it to introduce the element of Futon. Concentrating on power and control, Kazuya maximized the vibratory rates of his chakra and quickly channeled this chakra to his mouth, releasing a burst of wind in the direction of the chicken. The vortex of wind in conjunction with Ragna's Running Fire created a fiery inferno that roasted the chicken... or perhaps even burned it.
Ragna folded his arms and nodded his head in approval. The chicken was certainly charred...just how he liked it.

"Sadly we aren't done. No one eats a whole chicken like this. We must cut it...but screw the knives when you have chakra and jutsu. Take out any bladed weapon you posses and spin it using your wind based chakra. (Wind infused). Once you have infused your wind chakra with your weapons, and spun them rapidly enough, you will use them to cut up this chicken...then we will feast. U_U Plz...go ahead and prepare our dinner."

Ragna grinned as he awaited his students response. Even for Ragna..this was a bit....weird....

(Fūton: Kaiten Shuriken) - Wind Release: Rotating Shuriken
Type:Attack
Range:Short-Mid
Chakra Cost:15
Damage Points:30
Description: This technique will infuse wind-based chakra into bladed weapons. The user can than manipulate the blades in a spinning manner to attack the target

Hell Autarch

Legendary
Kin
113💸
Kumi
64💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Barragan began by kneading his chakra and using his left hand to pull out three shurikens. He than began to convert the chakra through Nature Transformation, by molding and compressing it to introduce the element of Futon. Concentrating on power and control, Barragan maximized the vibratory rates of his chakra and quickly channeled this chakra to his shuriken, infusing his chakra with the weapon and manipulating the three shurikens to viciously rotate, before heading towards the chicken and slicing it up.

Hell Autarch

Legendary
Kin
113💸
Kumi
64💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So I just noticed an old Fuuton training thread of mine that I had forgotten. Just posting it here so you'd know which techs I've already learned.

Omega

Legendary
Kin
49💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
C rank notes for remaining jutsu.

(Futon: Joushou Arashi Kabe no Jutsu) - Wind Release: Rising Tempest Wall Technique
Type: Offensive
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 15
Damage points: 30
Description: The user will first strike their target into the air with their Giant folding fan or Giant War fan and then follow up with releasing a blast of wind pushing the target back.
Note: Requires the user to be wielding a Giant Folding Fan or a Giant Fan or a Fan Weapon of some sort.

Strike your opponent with the fan and when they are in the air you simply release a blast of wind. Nothing real special here besides the portion of you hitting the opponent in the air. The futon portion is the blast of wind. Gotta have a fan.

(Futon: Reppuu Bakufuu no Jutsu) - Wind Release: Gale Blast Technique
Range: Short - Mid
Description: The user will swing their giant folding fan or giant war fan at their target to create a blast of wind sending the target flying.
Note: Requires the user to be wielding a Giant Folding Fan or a Giant Fan or a Fan Weapon of some sort.

This is much like the previous tech except you are performing this from mid range. You blast the opponent and wind to send the target flying in the air. Nothing real special. If you don't have a fan in your bio then you can't use this.

(Futon: Ressenpū) - Wind Release: Violent Whirlwind
Description: The user gushes a powerful stream of wind from their mouth towards their enemy.

This time you gush a powerful stream of wind from your mouth. This is a basic technique, and the word stream leads me to believe you won't be using other jutsu until this one finishes, and once you do that the stream would end, so this could potentially slow down combos, but it is a fairly basic jutsu. Hey it doesn't require handseals though. You probably won't use this often. I forgot this was a jutsu, but my teaching always pushes thinking outside the box so maybe you will find away to use jutsu you deem boring. At least give them a second look.

Prologue: Puns.
Okay the chicken has been fried, and a new thread has been given. Ragna broke the 4th wall and checked your last training thread and facepalmed..."Why didn't you give me this earlier *bites chicken* Okay....here is what I want you to do. *throws fan* You have this fan...I want you to attack that wind fan over there." Ragna points to a person who has a number one sign attached to his hand....he was actually a fan of wind, but because training...he had to be dealt with. "He's been disturbing the peace lately."

Next attack that smart ass fan of there. *points to an electronic fan that happens to be programmed to make smart remarks in a New York accent.* Do it, or else he will talk trash.

Finally I want you to stream these events to Ninja tube by creating a stream of wind and blasting that computer over there....I'm pretty sure that's how technology works. 0_0
---------------------------
OOC: Perform these like normal. Yes..I want the redundant details and channeling of chakra, inhaling exhaling, you've done this before. If you have any questions plz ask them. Hopefully redundancy is balanced out by randomness. >_>, or at least I like to think so. Anywho...go ahead and do that.

Then attack that fan

Hell Autarch

Legendary
Kin
113💸
Kumi
64💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
C ranks are finally over, but the long list of B Rank techniques is killing me ._.​

Rising Tempest Wall Technique
Barragan began by kneading his chakra and using his left hand to hold the fan He then began to convert the chakra through Nature Transformation, by molding and compressing it to introduce the element of Futon. Concentrating on power and control, Barragan maximized the vibratory rates of his chakra and quickly channeled this chakra to his fan, infusing his chakra with the weapon. He then used the fan to strike the 'fan', lifting him into the air. Barragan then quickly waved the fan, releasing a blast of wind that sent the 'fan' fling across the field.

Gale Beast Technique
Barragan began by kneading his chakra and using his left hand to hold the fan He then began to convert the chakra through Nature Transformation, by molding and compressing it to introduce the element of Futon. Concentrating on power and control, Barragan maximized the vibratory rates of his chakra and quickly channeled this chakra to his fan, infusing his chakra with the weapon. Barragan then simply waved his fan, sending a vortex of wind that blasted the electronic fan away

Violent Whirlwind
Barragan began by kneading his chakra and threw the fan away. He then began to convert the chakra through Nature Transformation, by molding and compressing it to introduce the element of Futon. Concentrating on power and control, Barragan maximized the vibratory rates of his chakra and quickly channeled this chakra to his lungs. He then took a deep breath and exhaled out a stream of chakra-infused wind that blasted away that computer which Omega mentioned ._.

Btw Omega, have you ever heard of that one Bounty Hunter guy who took the money from his client and instead of killing the 'target' who was the supreme leader of another country, he decided to infiltrate that country and the supreme leaders palace just to inform the supreme leader about this incident despite both of them belonging to enermy nations :|

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Okay, sorry for the delay, was a bit busy these days.

I will explain the technique to you, then I want you to give me at least 2 advantages and disadvantages of the technique, as well as how you'll use it in battle. This can be said in an analysis style, like in a paragraph. You can perform it too, and if you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Type: Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: N/A
Description: This technique utilizes wind chakra into the users sword and then they release a vortex of wind that surrounds the users body and can push away materials covering the users body.

Now for this technique, you will manipulate your Wind based chakra, and focus it into your sword. Upon doing so, you will then release it outwards, in a vortex of Wind, which is released outwards and pushes away materials around you, like small weapons. It doesn't do damage, so it's purely supplementary, and honestly, it kinda looks cool too.

Type: Supplementary
Damage points: 40
Description: The user exhales wind-infused chakra onto a weapon in order to increase its sharpness, range and lethality. For example, the user can infuse a kunai to resemble a makeshift scimitar or infuse shuriken to increase their range and cutting power.

Now with that same sword, utilize your Wind based chakra, and exhale some Wind onto said sword, in order to increase its sharpness, range and lethality. This makes a normal weapon way more dangerous, and since it is done fast, its a cool technique to use before embarking on a close range fight with the opponent.

Hell Autarch

Legendary
Kin
113💸
Kumi
64💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Peacock Whirlwind Formation

Advantages:
1. It is a good technique to stop any incoming projectiles such as a shuriken or a kunai, regardless of which direction they're coming from.
2. Can be used to get rid of sticky liquids such as the Starch Syrup Capture Field liquid.

Disadvantages:
1. The technique requires the user to have a sword in hand.
2. Does not harm the target and also has a pretty short range.
3. You'll get roasted if someone uses a Fire Technique. A flaming vortex all around you!

I would most likely use it to stop incoming projectiles or to get rid of any sort of liquid. It can also be used to send away explosive tags, and I think it would serve as an excellent counter to numerous Gentle Fist techniques.. A Rank and below.

Vacuum Blade

Advantages:
1. It is an excellent technique that can be used with a Kenjutsu technique.
2. I think it would be a good counter to Chidori Nagashi being channelled through a sword.

Disadvantages:
1. None to be honest. I don't think this technique has any visible weakness. Clearly, it is weak to Fire but that is sort of a generic weakness. Well, there is one. Judging from the description, sort of a Wind aura will be surrounding the tools so the opponent would be able to figure out that the weapons have been infused with chakra.

Unless we need to maintain the technique, I would love to infuse all of my weapons with Fuuton chakra at the start of the battle. Moving on, I would use it to increase the range and sharpness of my sword in close-quarters. This will basically extend the length of my sword drastically, and hopefully help me out.

Last edited:

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It doesn't need to be maintained. Good job.

Range: Mid
Description: The user releases a stream of wind infused chakra from their mouth that takes on the shape of a twister to attack the enemy.

With this technique, you will focus your Wind based chakra in your moth, and release a stream of Wind, which takes the shape of a twister. This then attacks the opponent. A very simple technique, and easy to use, especially in close range since it requires no hand seals.

Description: The user swings their blade and a gust of wind is released in the arc that it was swung in. The technique is strong enough to stop projectiles that are thrown at the user.

This one requires a sword of sorts, where you will focus your Wind based chakra to work with your swing. As you swing your sword towards the opponent, a gust of Wind is released in the arc, the blade was swung in. This allows you to stop the opponent coming towards you, break projectiles, or also just stop them.

Hell Autarch

Legendary
Kin
113💸
Kumi
64💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wind Release: Twister Shot

Advantages:
1. Would be an excellent technique to be used in close range given that it does not require the use of handseals
2. Would serve as an effective counter to techniques involving the use of weapons such as kunai or shuriken

Disadvantages:
1. Would easily be overpowered by Katon techniques that similarly do not require handseals and can be expelled from ones mouth

I would most likely use this technique after a Fire technique. It can also be used to counter Sound techniques that involve releasing a 'wave of sound energy' at the target or something along those lines. Basically Sound techniques that don't happen instantly

Wind Release: Shock Blade

Advantages:
1. As has been mentioned in the description, it was serve as an effective counter to weaponry projectiles thrown at the user
2. Alternatively, it can also be effectively used in close range. As far as its strength is concerned, it can easily match a sword infused with Chidori Nagashi or the strongest canon Samurai technique.

Disadvantages:
1. I suppose if the sword is intercepted before the user manages to swing it, the technique would fail as well
2. Earth Release: Rumbling Earth could effectively alter the users aim and mess everything up

Personally, I would use this technique to either intercept incoming projectiles or A Ranked and below Lightning projectiles. Alternatively, I can use it to stop puppets (who tend to use weapons a lot too..) coming my way, given that we have 2 or 3 puppetry users on the Base like Sasori and Pekoms.

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good job,

Description: The user concentrates wind chakra into their sword/s and releases the chakra by slashing down infront of them to create a large gust of wind.

With this technique, you will focus your Wind based chakra into your sword. You will then slash down in front of yourself with the sword, and release the large gust of Wind. Pretty simple and fast to perform.

Description:The original version of the Wind Release: Slashing Tornado technique. The user, flapping their Giant Fan, creates a minor tornado, which ensnares the opponent, damaging and cutting the opponent, leaving them crashing into the ground after the tornado subsides. This technique can be performed by ninja who do not wield the Giant fan but require to make a small 4 sequence of hand seals to perform the technique.

Now this is a technique where you will either use a fan or form four hand seals, and cause it to create a small tornado that ensnares the opponent, damaging and cutting the opponent. Pretty simple to perform, and can be done by using either a fan or just hand seals.

Hell Autarch

Legendary
Kin
113💸
Kumi
64💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wind Release: Rotating Ferocious Wind

Advantages:
(1). Would serve as an effective counter to weaponry projectiles
(2). It can alternatively be used to counter a Chidori Nagashi infused Sword or the Samurai Sabre Technique.

Disadvantages:
(1). It requires one the user to have a sword in his hand

This technique works about the same way as Wind Release: Twister Shot, the only difference being is that this technique specifies as the size of the gust of wind as 'large'. I would personally use it against Sound Techniques, and/or Lightning projectiles.

Wind Release: Great Slashing Tornado

Advantages:
(1). Would easily counter weaponry-based techniques
(2). Can be used to knock-out the target

Disadvantages:
(1). The set of handseals required to perform this technique in the absence of a fan are too much

I would personally use this technique in conjunction with a Fire Release technique to basically create a fiery tornado which will roast the target alive.

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good job.

Type:Supplementary/Attack
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: 40 (+5 if attack is send back)
Description: This technique is used to counter a Wind attack launched against the user. Originally used by Kujaku in conjunction with her sword, the user will need to perform a series of handseals to amplify chakra and then he will split the incoming Wind attack and take control of the whirling vortex thrown at him, in order to re direct it towards the opponent.
Note: It can block only up to B rank wind jutsu.

A pretty cool technique where you will use your own Wind technique, after forming a series of hand seals and release it towards the opponent's Wind technique. This will split it, and take control of it, and redirect towards the opponent. Only up to B rank Wind techniques can be blocked and redirected.

Chakra Cost:20
Damage Points:40
Description: Originally Gaara's technique, for other characters the user will have to gather the dust or sand of the environment around him and then combine it with his elemental wind affinity. A large wind gust with dust or sand will get created capable to push away the opponent or medium sized objects.

Originally a technique used by Gaara, but in your case, you'll have to use your Wind based chakra to gather dust or sand, and combine it. This allows you to release a large Wind gust with Sand and dust, which is aimed towards the opponent and can push them back with great force.

Hell Autarch

Legendary
Kin
113💸
Kumi
64💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wind Release: Wind Return

Advantages:
(1). Can be used to take over Wind techniques used by the enemy

Disadvantages:
(1). Using handseals reduces the element of surprise in taking over the enemies technique

Like the technique itself mentions, I would use it to take over the opponents Wind Techniques. I'd like to know how many handseals are required precisely.

Wind Release: Infinite Sand Great Break Through

Advantages:
(2). Can be used to restrict the opponents vision

Disadvantages:
(1). Can easily be stopped using Wind Release: Peacock Whirlwind Formation

I would personally use this technique to hinder the opponents vision.

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It just says series of hand seals, and since I never watched the anime, I can't give you a precise number but I'll bring it up with the mods and stuff, since many techniques says, series of hand seals, and getting clarification that would be nice, yeah?

Chakra Cost:20
Damage Points:40
Description: The user delievers a punch that releases a giant, adaptable whirlwind.

A simple technique where you will manipulate your Wind based chakra, as you deliver a forward punch. This releases a giant whirlwind in the path of the punch. Remember that this can't be used to propel yourself out of harms' way anymore, it has been ruled as invalid, so please don't kill yourself with this.

Range: Short-Mid
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: 40
Description: This technique is somewhat of an enhanced version of the Beast Tearing Palm. It used chakra to infused with and condense a mass amount of wind to form a massive demonic-like claw extending from the user's dominant hand to strike and grab a target, as well as deflect any weapon or attack. In addition to making it a deadly short to mid-range weapon, the extending claw also carries tremendous force that can devastate anything in its path without affecting the user, making it useful for dislodging solid and heavy objects.

A bootleg Jinchuuriki like technique, but just Wind where you will manipulate the Wind chakra around your hand to form int a demonic claw like thingy that extends from your hand, which can be used to grab the opponent, some structures, deflect weapons, etc. It can also be used to dislodge large or heavy objects, pretty useful technique and cool too.

Hell Autarch

Legendary
Kin
113💸
Kumi
64💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wind Style: Hurricane Fist

Advantages:
(1). Can be used to push the user into the air
(2). Can alternatively be used to push away weapons or any obstacle

Disadvantages:
(1). The technique can easily be countered by Fire Style techniques

Techniques like these effectively push the user into the air, helping evade numerous techniques that either use the earth as a medium or simply effects them. That is how I'll primarily use this technique

Wind Style: Beast Tearing Gale Palm

Advantages:
(2). Can be used to grap the target

Disadvantages:
(1). Can easily be stopped using similar Fire Style Techniques

I would personally use this technique to grab my target.