Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I've got a few questions about this one.

It says 'simply act to render the techniques useless before the cloud disperse out of harms way (In one turn)'. Does that mean when it stops the tech it remains there until the turn is done ? So it could stop multiple techs in the turn while its disappearing ?

How long is the destruction process ? It doesn't sound too fast as the description makes it sound like you gotta wait for water to first slow it down and then the lightning to then slowly crumble it. Is this the case or is it much faster ?

A storm cloud is created anywhere the user chooses, and the cloud is specially designed to destroy techniques. Best used against elements which storm is strong against but can be used on others though I wouldn't use it against anything thats not earth or fire.

This tech is great as I could just throw this tech at a earth tech, dragon or golem etc, as these large earth techs do not
emerge quickly allowing me to have destroyed it before its even a threat.

I see what you mean. That might be because stella is open to all while this one is exclusive to the storm.

Btw I'm submitting some cool water techs this cycle and I'll be teaching you them for free. You've taught me like 6 jutsus and I've only given you 2. xD

You're infusion of tellam gave me an idea for a real good one. u_u

Noni

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It says 'simply act to render the techniques useless before the cloud disperse out of harms way (In one turn)'. Does that mean when it stops the tech it remains there until the turn is done ? So it could stop multiple techs in the turn while its disappearing ?
It stops the tech used in the specific turn and stays on until that turn is over, however no matter what, when it is used, the technique is rendered useless. It might seem slow but it is actually quite fast and will cause instant pwnage to the technique requested. It can only stop one specific technique no matter what.

How long is the destruction process ? It doesn't sound too fast as the description makes it sound like you gotta wait for water to first slow it down and then the lightning to then slowly crumble it. Is this the case or is it much faster ?
Much faster, it might seem like a water/lightning combo but it is performed as one element, hence the KG is considered a separate element mixed with two of the basic 5. So it is just as fast as anything else.

Anyway, we are done. Next storm techs I'm a submit will be an update of one tech I have, and one separate idea I've had for a while. I'll tell you later. And great, thanks man xD best of luck on them

Rayder

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Our storm arsenal grows larger.

Ranton: Kuraudo Detonat| Storm Release: Cloud Detonation
Type; Offensive
Range: Short
Chakra: 30
Damage: 60
Description: The user forms two hand seals and focuses his chakra on a cloud that was created by a storm jutsu and then causes the cloud to suddenly detonate. It isn't any normal explosion however and instead the detonation makes the cloud give off unfocused electricity up to short range of the cloud, which is able to paralyze anything it comes in contact with and also leaves a pool of water where the cloud was. The pool of water isn't chakra infused but can be used as a water source and is of decent length but not too deep. This is because of the mixed water and lightning chakra behind storm release. It can only be used on one cloud only each time, and the technique must be performed again to work on another cloud.

Note: Must have Storm mastered.
Note: Can only be used three times with a one turn break in between usages.
Note: Can not use Storm above S-Rank for a turn after detonation.
Note: All storm ranks except Forbidden can be detonated.
Note: Cannot be used on the laser variant of storm.

Just give a few uses and combos.

Noni

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hmm, well I would use it with storm techniques that would act to bind an opponent, the transition would be quick and lethal.

I would use the pool of water left off as a water source for other techniques.

Still some other stuff but best we keep that to ourselves and skype ;) thanks for the jutsu bro

Rayder

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
So.. Septons Convenience. Just tell me a few different ways you would use it and disadvantages.

Suiton: Seputon Riben-Sei) - Water Release: Septon's Convenience
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra: N/A (+10 chakra to Water Release techniques)
Damage:N/A
Description: The user will activate an ability which allows them to extract water from the battlefield (for the use of techniques) when its not readily available for the next three turns. Through expending some extra chakra, the user can extract the water residing in oil, sticky water and similar liquids or even from mist. Once the water content of the targeted semi-solid/liquid has been depleted, it will lose its watery consistency. Liquids will simply leave a residue of miscellaneous by-products. Size is taken into regard so large-scale water jutsus cannot be made from a small puddle. Activating this ability is instant and does not consume any time whatsoever. The reason this technique's activation is instant is because stand alone it does not do anything and its effects are only initiated when the user utilizes a Water Release technique. For example there's an oil puddle the user activates this jutsu and then performs a C-rank suiton jutsu using the oil puddle as a water source, by precisely extracting enough water from the oil to use for the jutsu, depleting the puddle and leaving remnants of oil behind.

Note: Lasts three turns
Note: Can only be extracted from substances with a large water content, but also within reason
Note: Cannot extract water from earth, mud and swamp sources.
Note: Can only be used thrice per battle
Note: Can only be Taught by Rayder
Note: Cannot be used on living beings

Also PM/skype me those storm ideas.

Noni

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I would specifically combo this with mist and create weapons out of the mist. There are many scenario's to use this technique, and its highly mobile in its usage. good tech, and I will PM those to you now.