Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Spar me so hard that I will die to death?

You must be registered for see images

(Ranton: Tyrael Kuo tengoku)- Storm Release: Tyrael's High Heaven
Type: Supplementary-Offense-Defense
Range: Short
Chakra: 40
Damage: 80
Description: The user will gather a vast amount of storm chakra and release it on the surface of the user's back. Lasers will erect out from the user's back, as they are being pushed outward the user will divide the lasers into three on each side of the users back, so overall six lasers will appear from out of the user's back, each equivalent to that of C-Rank power individually, full contact by all six tentacles would be equivalent to S-Rank. These laser were shaped like blue glowing tentacles, always gently swaying in the air, making the movement of the tentacles difficult to track for which tentacle can attack the opponent(s) due to the unpredictable movement the tentacles possess (does not fool a dojutsu user and certain sensory users). Each tentacle very from size, mostly the tentacles located closer to the opponents head are much more longer (2 meters) while the tentacles located around the lower back are smaller in size (500 cm). The tentacles being made completely energy based storm chakra and condensed heavily of storm chakra but remains extremely fluid and wavy, but does have a certain tangibility. This means the tentacles area easily able to be used to grab onto the opponent or different objects and shock them severely completely dismantling them. The damage produced from the tentacles very from how long the opponent touched the tentacles, a slight touch can cause numbness but complete impact upon the tentacles can harm the opponent and even paralyze their physical movements. What makes the tentacles most unique is how easily they can be controlled by the user through his own will, each tentacle is like an extension of the user, another limb so to say, where he/she is able to control the tentacles with ease and fluidity. This means the user can use them form a barricade around the user or swipe at the opponent to deliver impact damage. However when the user is taking control of the tentacles whether for defensive purposes or offensive purposes, one would need to remain focus, so as they are being used the user would be unable to perform techniques when actively used. Another basic drawback is, the tentacles can not be used to move along the ground or grab earth like objects, the storm chakra will act to destroy the earth making its mobility useless, so the user will always be standing up when using this technique or somehow keep balance but not with the tentacles themselves.

Note: Can only be used once
Note: Stays on the field for three turns
Note: User can only use earth and fire jutsus A-Rank and below when the jutsu is active
Note: After the jutsu deactivates, the user can not use storm jutsus above A-Rank for two turns
You must be registered for see images

So analyze and questions or whatever u kids do. BTW did dante ever get back to ya?

Rayder

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Wow, the jutsu description is a ****ing essay. xD

I concentrate my storm chakra, molding the required suiton and raiton properties, and manipulate the chakra to form at my back. I use shape manipulation so that the storm chakra takes the form of 6 lasers giving me the appearance of doctor octopus. I swing the lasers around testing them out. Once I'm pleased I deactivate the jutsu.

I see something weird in the description. You say the tentacles around the head are longer(2 meters) and then you say the tentacles around the back are smaller (500 cm) ?

Also, no he didn't. >_>
I asked Scorps and he said only Dante could remove the DNR. It was a good CJ as well. ;(

Noni

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yeah, I made it so they can be reasonable depending on location and what form of fighting but also to match the sexy gif. Anyway yeah go spam him a couple times cause it would be such a waste ;-; but yeah ya learned it.

*ghost*

Noni

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Omagod fine u sick *****.'

(Ranton: Kumono Ware)-Storm Release: Cloud Cracking
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short-Long
Damage: N/A
Description The user will send storm chakra towards any construct that is made of metal like substances (Kunais, shurikens,etc) this also includes normal swords, special swords like a CW for example will not be effected. This also effects Paper (Explosive Tags for example) like substances, though this does not effect paper ninjutsu. The user will channel storm chakra around the constructs, using the water vapor in the air they will wet the constructs then a electrical charge due to the storm chakra will appear on the constructs. What happens to the construct is since the water part will force the constructs to weaken, the paper is naturally weak to water. Also metal will weaken and rust the metal due to the chakra infused storm weakening it. The lighting portion will then tear through the constructs rendering them useless.
- Can only be used 3 times in a battle
- Can not use Storm release jutsus the same turn as this one
- Must have mastery over Storm Release

Quite simple but will be updated in the future so watch out for the update (gonna vm you anyway ._.) handy technique for those pesky ftg kunais etc etc. Questions?

Noni

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Depends, this is why it needs some serious updates and I'm making a two part for it. Let's make an example.

Opponent takes a kunai with an attached Kunai on it, throws it at the opponent and then multiplies it into 1000 kunais with tags.

You can use this jutsu effectively to destroy all of em by making one huge cloud in stopping them. But I need to re-vise this in the description that way problems will not arise. So I recommend you kinda hold on before using it unless its for the example I used or obvious stuff. Any other questions?

Noni

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I ain't teaching that until ya get something to give me in return when it comes to storm techniques z.z (This is my way of forcing you to spam dante)
Chop Chop fgt

Noni

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
(Ranton: Bodi no Kaosu)- Storm release: Body of Chaos
Type: Offense/Supplementary/Defense
Range: Short
Chakra: 20 (+10 for every turn active)
Damage: N/A (+10 to taijutsu and kenjutsu attacks)
Description: The user will channel their storm chakra towards every end of their body creating almost a light blue aura, emitting from head to toe. What this technique's main purpose is supplementing the user when it comes to close quarter combat. The aura itself is extremely potent and powerful storm lightning. There will even be flashes of electricity appearing around the body (mainly for cosmetic reasons), which in some cases can produce a sound. The aura being a bright blue light, also allows the user to have a sort of makeshift body flash light when it comes to being in the dark. This technique does not cope extremely well when it comes to actually corresponding with other jutsus, hence why it would not make for a well thought out shield against techniques or combining them. Though when it comes to the amount of damage actually dealt by the technique mainly depends on just how long the opponent was exposed to the aura, a simple touch can momentarily numb the area but a long lasting grip can potentially paralyze that whole limb that was exposed. The technique being pretty precise, would only cause damage to the designated limb which came into contact and only that limb. This technique can also be modified for the user's needs, for example instead of engulfing the whole body the user can simply cover single limbs or joints at a time making for a much more stealth infested tactic, damage however would remain the same either or. This can be expanded upon with the usage of kenjutsu attacks, where the user is able to engulf the metal constructs (whether from a kunai or a blade) with the blue aura of storm chakra increasing its cutting efficiency and shock output, the construct would have to stay in contact with the user, the moment the user does let go of the weapon then the storm chakra will disperse from the weapon. This technique saps chakra from the user for every turn left active but in turn maintains a well balanced attacking potency. This technique by no means increases speed or strength of the user, it simply adds on damage to certain body art attacks producing an electrical damage, or for simple defensive uses.

Note: Can only be taught by Noni
Note: Can only be used two times
Note: Requires Taijutsu up to B-Rank
Note: Requires Kenjutsu up to B-Rank
Note: Only stays active for a max of three turns
Note: Can not use storm jutsus above S-Rank after deactivated

Simple technique, any questions?

Rayder

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Its a nice enough jutsu and I see quite a few uses for it. I'd generally use this for kenjutsu moves as I rarely get close enough for taijutsu. It seems strange to see an electric armour which doesn't affect speed tho o_o

Smart restrictions as well. You made the restrictions not very restricting as the only F-rank storm tech I have is that cannon one. xD

Noni

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Right doe <_<

(Ranton: Pootaru no Porcella)- Storm Release: The Portal of the Porcella
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short-Mid (Can be made anywhere in the atmosphere)
Chakra: 20
Damage: N/A (+20 to techniques or weapons)
Description: The user will release their own storm chakra outward into the atmosphere around the battlefield, creating a storm cloud. The cloud that is created is around five meters in size (radius, max size as well), the cloud has a dark color with light blue electricity ragging along the body of the storm cloud. The electricity within the cloud is unfocused, hence its random appearance and movement along the storm cloud. The cloud appears like a portal, that can appear anywhere within mid range of the user. The only usage of this storm portal is quite simple in battle. Anything that passes through the storm cloud will come out the other end with an unfocused electrical current running along the body, making even the most simplest of metal weapons much more lethal, giving them a much more shock property in attacking usage. This can also be used on rocks (both chakra infused but must be lower in rank of the jutsu and non-chakra infused) since unfocused lightning can run along the body of certain rock jutsus. It can also be used with small amount of water, not much however (either of lower rank of the jutsu itself or all natural rain), it also depends on logical size, since at most the portal can grow up to 5 meter large in radius anything of water that might overtake it in size, will render the portal's ability usage even if the rank is less. The rain will have a numbing property due to the unfocused lightning which can shock and slow down anyone unlucky to have encountered the rain. This can be a double-edge sword however, mainly because of how the lightning within the storm cloud is unfocused even the opponent can have weapons or techniques pass through the portal and enhance their own techniques as well. Making this technique best used with proper awareness. This technique will not fill well with elements such as wind, fire, or lightning (since it will not effect lightning jutsus at all) or KG/CE of the same sorts.

Note: Can only be used three times in battle
Note: Can last for two turns before dispersed on its own
Note: Requires one turn cool down before re-use

Questions and a small explanation is needed for this one.

Rayder

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
This + Stormy Blockade + Detonation straight after o___o

A cloud filled with unfocused electricity is created anywhere up to mid-range. This cloud is capable, of giving anything that goes through it, an electric charge. Best used with ninja tools and water and earth jutsus that aren't too big.

Nice enough, opponent being able to use it is a drawback but can be worked around by placing it in positions that they would find it hard to aim a tech through, like on top of them.

Size limits can get annoying tho and you should have made the rank higher so more earth jutsus could be used with it.

Dont forget the ryuujins tear.

Noni

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
This + Stormy Blockade + Detonation straight after o___o
Stormy Blockade might be too much, make sure the amount of water used for this tech is one rank lower and not as much water. However, I deff see a combo used with them. <_< Keep it to yo self, we will discuss stuff like that on skype cuz.

Nice enough, opponent being able to use it is a drawback but can be worked around by placing it in positions that they would find it hard to aim a tech through, like on top of them.
This is extremely important.

Size limits can get annoying tho and you should have made the rank higher so more earth jutsus could be used with it.
It's more logical, the combo is still there. Making it any bigger or higher rank imo would be too much. It's meant as a supplement.

(Ranton: Ryujin Sankuchuari)- Storm release: Ryujin's Tear
Type: Defense
Range: Short-Long
Damage: N/A
Description: The user will gather their storm chakra and by performing one hand seal (Dragon), by directing their storm chakra towards certain elemental constructs or attack that are mainly considered weak to storm the user will manipulate the water vapor, which are around the battlefield, to begin to morph and manipulate a cloud, the cloud appears as if fluffs and pieces of clouds appear around the technique. Quickly the user will then channel their lightning chakra to fuse with the water vapor to create a full blown storm cloud. Appearing black in color with light blue electricity running along the cloud with fierce speed. This jutsu is used mainly for a defensive ability, an example can be used for, as explained above, elements that are weak to the element storm (as well as basic ninjutsu that revolve around chakra alone). When used against earthen material the storm the water from the storm will cause the earth material to crumble and slightly slow down, the lightning portion will then take advantage of this and completely rip through the material of earth rendering it useless. Fire would easily be doused by the storm cloud due to retaining a large sum of water. This cloud has no attacking ability against the opponent themselves, and simply act to render the techniques useless before the cloud disperse out of harms way (In one turn). The storm cloud's maximum size is proportional to the size of the technique it is negating, (Such as Great Golem) the compressed chakra will still be able to negate the chakra rendering the techniques useless and out of harms way. The storm cloud is able to appear anywhere around the terrain; by allowing the storm cloud to feed off of the water vapor in the air to create the storm cloud (since storm release has water part of the elemental KG, we have seen this happen in the canon list), we have seen similar transactions happen where clouds appear out of the air (e.g. Storm Release: Thunder Cloud Inner Wave). This technique is best used against elements weak against storm (KG and CE included). However due to its rank, it can also be used against certain elements that could be naturally weak to storm but depending upon the rank of the actual technique, the storm clouds might still be able to have access and destroy the technique (e.g. S-Rank storm = A-Rank wind, so just enough to negate the technique).

Note: Can only be used three times
Note: Must have storm mastery
Note: Follows elemental strength and weakness
Note: Can only make one storm cloud at a time

Many ppl say my supremacy of stella is my best CJ, however if you ask me personally this is my most favorite. Anyway, explain it and ask questions.