Elite
Kin
601💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hurricane Fist

Pros: The first thing that I notice about this technique is that it has one of the fastest releases for a wind technique that I've been taught thus far, not to say that the technique itself is that fast, but the release itself. Which is why I can see how it would be good with taijutsu, other than the punching factor of course. Also, the fact that it is adaptable is great as well because that changes the entire technique from solely offense, to also a supplementary, or even defensive technique if used in the right situation. Also seems like it would work well to power up a fire jutsu.

Cons: So I may be wrong, but I've heard of people accidentally killing themselves with this. Possibly because it has a really destructive nature all in all, so depending on the surface it is used on this technique could become a liability (for example, the soft swamp vs a stone walk way). Other than that, it has range issues, so if you are long range fighter, it would be of little use to you.

Performance: Trunks concentrates his fuuton chakra into his dominant left fist, and takes a taijutsu stance. He delivers a few blows to the dummy and with his final punch, releases the chakra while utilizing nature and shape manipulation to form his chakra into wind and then into a giant whirlwind. The wind strikes the dummy hard and sends it flying backwards, ripping as it went.

Beast Tearing Gale Palm

Pros: One thing that I really like about this technique is that in a way, it's almost a pseudo-chakra arm. It's connected to you, so you have full control over everything that it does. It has all of the abilities as another arm, but this arm has mid range reach. I also like how it says that I grab my opponent, because if I have a clone use this technique I will be free to attack my restricted target.

Cons: I think the biggest issue this one has is how easily it can be countered. A C-Rank fire ball and this one is toast. Also, because it extends from me, it is probably going to have speed issues compared to other techniques.

Performace: Trunks stands about 10 meters in front of a wooden target, and concentrates his fuuton chakra. Concentrating on his shape manipulation, he condenses his chakra to a point that it was nearly tangible. He then manipulates its shape further by transforming it into a very dark and demonic looking claw that raises from his being. The claw then strikes out, opening at the palm while traveling toward the target. Within a moment, the claw grips the target in its grasp, crushing it to splinters.

Klad

Supreme
Kin
13💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Note: I just got the word that Hurricane Fist doesn't work exactly as it used to in the Swamp of the Underworld. The mods actually changed it.

Nice, let's move on!

(Futon: Kōha Reppūken) - Wind Release: Hardliner Gale Chop
Type: Offensive
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: 40
Description: By Covering their hand with wind-natured chakra, The user attacks the enemy with it. The power of this attack is capable of causing the ground to split and buckle around them which could be used to throw the enemy off balance.
Manipulate your wind based chakra and apply it in your hand by covering it with wind chakra. If you're short ranged from your enemy, you can attack them with great cutting powers. The sheer power of the wind can also split the ground apart and you can basically grab your enemy and grasp them, in order to throw them off balance. It works well with Taijutsu related attacks.

(Futon: Kōha Senkaigiri) - Wind Release: Hardliner Revolving Cut
Description: The user covers their leg with wind chakra and strikes a powerful kick to the opponent. This kick was powerful enough to slice through a mechanical puppet.
The leg counterpart of the above technique. With this jutsu you cover your leg with wind chakra in order to give a powerful kick to the opponent. Due to having increased cutting powers from the wind, you can tear through solid matter such as a mechanical puppet, or low ranked Earth walls. Similarly, this technique also works neatly in conjutction with taijutsu combos.

Xicer

Elite
Kin
601💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah, I remembered there being some debate about it a while back, that's why I included that it would probably kill you if used on a hard surface. But thanks for clearing that up for me xD

Pros: Neither technique requires hand seals, so they are fast enough to be used fluidly in their aid to taijutsu. Alternatively, this can be used to give free form a big boost in power. The cosmetic features, such as the ground breaking around me, is nice too.

Cons: The biggest weakness that these techniques have is the range at which it can be used. Anything out of arm or leg reach is too far for this jutsu. This makes it a high risk/high reward set of jutsu, which I'm not sure I like too much.

Performance: Trunks grabs a nearby dummy and stands it up next him. By quickly concentrating his fuuton chakra, Trunks is able to cover his arm completely in wind. Trunks delivers a great punch to dummy's abdomen area, allowing the ground to break all around him. Next, he would quickly gather the same amount of fuuton chakra into his leg, before using it to sweep the legs of the dummy. As it would start to fall, he would quickly bring down another kick from above, allowing it to come straight down on the dummy's head.

Klad

Supreme
Kin
13💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Neat!

(Futon: Kibishii Shippuu Kabe) - Wind Release: Severe Hurricane Wall
Range: Short - Long
Description: The user will swing their Giant Folding fan or Giant War fan at their target to create a small but powerful hurricane that drags the target with it several meters. Normal users can perform this technique by use of 3 hand seals before creating the Hurricane.

Another fan technique. It's pretty basic as you basically swing your fan and you generate a small yet devastating hurricane that drags the target some distance back. Though, us unlucky folks with no Giant War fans have to perform 3 handseals in order to do this. In my opinion, not a pretty memorable technique, there are other techniques of this kind who are basically quicker and more handy.

(Fūton: Kaze Rasen Yaiba Rendan no justu) - Wind Release: Wind Spinning Blade Barrage Technique
Range: Short - Mid
Description: A more advanced version he user uses their Giant Folding fan or Giant Fan and swing it forwards at the target creating a single spinning disk of wind that ressembles a demon wind shuriken. A non wielder of the Giant Folding Fan or Giant Fan can perform this technique with use of four hand seals and releasing wind from their mouth and using shape manipulation to form the disk of wind.

Yep, it's another fan related technique. Though this one requires a little bit of shape manipulation to have full effect on a target. After you swing your folding/war fan, you release your gathered wind chakra on it and give it a shape that resembles a demon wind shuriken. This spins furiously which looks like a spinning disk directed at your target. Alternatively, you use 4 handseals and blow the wind from your mouth.

I'll allow you to perform these two in one performance and include the pros/cons together as they're of same nature.

Xicer

Elite
Kin
601💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So basically, Imma need a war fan on every bio that I want to have decent wind usage lol.

Pros: I really like how both can be used with their hand seals or a fan, with preference being given to the fan of course. That means that these moves are accessable to even non fan wielders, unlike other wind techniques. Even though they don't say it, both of these can also be used in a supplementary fashion, with the first able to carry your opponent off, and the second being a huge distraction. Also, it seems like these would both work well in a fire combo.

Cons: 3-4 handseals can be significant in the right battle, so that could come to bite you if you don't carry a fan. Also, they are both pretty linear, meaning they are easily seen, tracked, and ultimately countered more often than not.

Performance: Trunks kneels down and picks up his ninja bag to remove a standard issue war fan. With it in hand, he then trots out to the grounds and sets up two targets somewhat close to one another, but not close enough to be bothered by the other technique. After returning to his position, Trunks begins to channel his chakra into the fan while raising it into the air. Bringing it down toward the first target, Trunks creates a very small cyclone of wind that rips down its path. Once it contacts the target, it lifts and starts to tear at it while carrying it away. While this is happening Trunks would have already brought the fan down once more, this time using his shape manipulation to form a demon shuriken from the resulting wind. It would also travel toward it's intended target without incident. Once it reaches it, the shuriken would rip and tear at the target until nothing was left but a pile of debris.

Vegeta

Supreme
Kin
1,047💸
Kumi
7,487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Alrighty, I'll be picking up your training from here till the end. I don't do templates so what I want from you is to explain the jutsu to me, how you'd use it or good and bad things about it. You don't have to write wallies, I'll read your replies and any questions you have and if I feel you got the jist we will move forwards.

(Fūton: Boufuu oonami no Jutsu ) - Wind Release: Gale Surge Technique
Description: The user will create a large surge of wind that is capable of pushing a target back and dealing some small cuts to them. The wind technique is also strong enough to push back a large summoning creature.

(Fūton: Rasen Kazedan) - Wind Release: Spiralling Wind Ball
Description: This technique allows the user to breathe wind-infused chakra into the palm of their hand, shaping it into a small, whirlwind-like ball. Then the user will shoot it at their opponent. This technique seems to be very fast and powerful, as it is capable of smashing through thick rock. They can be launched in rapid succession.

(Fūton: Fūsui Ranha no Jutsu) -Wind Release: Wind Water Wild Wave Technique
Description: The user will first release a wave of water at the opponent, and then the user will enhance the wave's destructive capacity with wind.

Xicer

Elite
Kin
601💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I can do that lol

Gale Lightning Surge

No handseals is always cool, but this technique seems a little bland. Yeah, it has power, with being able to push large summons and all, but in the end this is just a large force of wind that delivers minor cuts. It seems to have a large surface area, which could be both hard to avoid and good for counters.Also, my lack of training in Tai could be a reason I use this. Pushing my opponent to a more manageable range would be a great use for me.

Spiraling Wind Ball

This really puts me in the mind of a weak Rasengan that you can throw. The speed of this technique is pretty cool, it almost makes up for its small surface area. One thing that I don't like about this is how linear it is. My opponent can see it coming, it doesn't change course at all, so it can easily be countered. Although, sending a barrage of these could compensate for that.

Wind Water Wild Wave Technique

This one is very confusing, so I'm not entirely confident of my reply here, but here it goes. This one would be slower due to having to use two moves to accomplish it. It seems very lienent in wording, so I should be able to use this on any amount of water, which is pretty cool. Also, this is probably the one wind jutsu that isnt weak to fire so thats pretty great. I guess what I'm confused about is whether or not you can use this to supplement other water techniques, or if I can only use the generic water mentioned in the technique?

Vegeta

Supreme
Kin
1,047💸
Kumi
7,487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Last B rank.
The last one, it doesn't really say you'd have to use any particular jutsu so I'm gonna have to assume any wave causing water jutsu would work. Moving on.

( Futon: Uzu sentou ) - Wind Release: Vortex Punch
Description: The user charges up wind energy on his hands and attacks eventually slamming a fist into the foe's gut and then unleashing a blast of wind energy that sends the foe into the air.

(Fūton: Kaze No Yaiba) - Wind Style: Wind Blade
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: 60
Description: This technique is a pinpoint slashing strike, where the user emits chakra from their fingertips and materialises it into an near invisible weapon that assaults the enemy in a gust of wind. If the Sickle Weasel Technique can be regarded as a swarm of small wind kunai, then this technique is akin to a virtually unavoidable longsword which can leave the target's body mutilated. Just being in close proximity to the technique can cause minor cuts. The wind blades can be created and thrown, like projectiles, in rapid succession, although in this case, each one weaker than the single use application. The technique cannot be blocked by physical weapons and is insanely fast by not relying on the use of Hand seals but, because it still requires the user to perform hand gestures to use and is somewhat visible in the effect it produces, it can still be defended against by using appropriate evasion techniques or fast elemental ninjutsu.

(Fūton: Atsugai) - Wind Style: Pressure Damage
Type:Attack
Range:Short-Long
Chakra Cost:30
Damage Points:60
Description: The user does the Ram handseal and inhales, kneading his chakra into his lungs, exhaling a huge blast of wind that levels anything in its path. Can cause major damage and requires a sufficient chakra level to perform. This large wind blast moves in tremendous speed and cannot be controlled. If the user gets caught in it, it will harm him also.

(Fūton: Boufuu Gekido Kabe) – Wind Release: Gale Raging Wall
Range: Mid
Chakra cost: 30
Damage points: 60
Description: The user swings their Giant Fan and creates a giant vortex that swirls around and lifts the opponent into the sky. They are then zapped by three bolts of lightning before falling to the ground, giving off black smoke.
Note: Must wield a Giant Fan.

Xicer

Elite
Kin
601💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nice, just two ranks to go then xD

Vortex Punch

Seems simple enough, no hand seals in exchange for only short range use. This makes it ideal for any gut thrusting taijutsu moves with a move left to do something to the suspended target. Very nice transitional jutsu if you will.

Wind Blade

This seems really OP tbh. It's so fast that it's considered nearly unavoidable, can't be blocked by physical weapons, and cuts without making contact. Oh and did I mention that its nearly invisible? Yeah, thats pretty nice too lol. Great technique overall, can't wait for my chance to use it.

Pressure Damage

One handseal for a long range, wide spread jutsu? Yeah, I'll take it lol. I have to watch how I use it so I don't kill myself, but aside from that, there really arent that many drawbacks to this one. It would be nice to use this with a fire jutsu, the effect would be insane.

Gale Raging Wall

The first thing that I notice is that it can only be used at mid range, which is unique yet limiting. Another fan jutsu, so you gotta have one of those. It raises my opponent into the air and zaps them with three arbitrary lightning bolts, leaving burns on the impact spots followed by falling damage if successful. Seems like there would be plenty of room for counters in all of that.

Vegeta

Supreme
Kin
1,047💸
Kumi
7,487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah I always make sure to mention having a fan in my bio, never know when one of the fan required jutsu will come in handy.

(Fūton: Joushou Ryuu) – Wind Release: Rising Dragon
Type: Attack
Range: Mid
Description: The user makes a giant hurricane using the blade of wind that then draws in the enemies into the hurricane, violently slashing them.
A weird one, using a blade of wind you generate a hurricane which pulls the enemy in and cuts the crap out of them.
(Fūton: Rasengan) - Wind Style: Spiral sphere
Range:Short
Damage Points:60 (-20 to user if attain direct hit)
Description: Rasengan doesn't require handseals, only molding of the chakra. The user focuses and creates a fast, rotating sphere of chakra in the palm of their hand which can cause much destructive impact. A direct Rasengan hit can be lethal but the user needs to actually physically hit the opponent for it to work.
Anyone in this RP that dont know this one needs to remove themself from the game xD
(Fūton: Shinkūgyoku) – Wind Release: Vacuum Sphere
Range: Short- Mid
Description: After performing the necessary hand seals Rat → Rabbit → Dog, the user takes a deep breath and exhales several small blasts of wind chakra.in such a manner that they are dispersed over an expansive range, enough to make it difficult to avoid them entirely without taking any damage. Due to the properties of this technique, the expelled blasts are capable of piercing into and potentially through an opponent's flesh when they collide, in a similar manner to how bullets function.
I'm sure you remember Danzo using this one against Sasuke. Pretty self explanitory, he shot a buttload of these blasts of wind which made dodging them very difficult for the young Uchiha.

Alright, your up

Xicer

Elite
Kin
601💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Rising Dragon

This one is weird lol. Starts off fast enough, with a single blade of wind. A downside to that is if they manage to stop the blade before it turns into the hurricane, the jutsu is stopped and essentially useless. I like how it pulls my opponent in though, that tells me that I don't need a direct hit for this to be effective, as long as it is close, it will do what it is intended.

Rasengan

Yeah, I'm pretty sure I know the ins and outs of this one. Short range, no handseals, damages me if hit, but can be lethal.

Vacuum Sphere

Even though this one has handseals, it is still very fast. And if that wasn't enough, the size of the individual techniques in itself makes this hard to avoid. The only drawback that I see is the fact that each projectile is a fraction of the overall strength of this technique, so being hit by one wouldnt do A-Rank damage.

Vegeta

Supreme
Kin
1,047💸
Kumi
7,487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Very good

(Fūton: Shinkūha) – Wind Release: Vacuum Wave
Range: Short – Mid
Description: After performing the necessary hand seals Rat → Snake → Horse → Dog, the user takes a deep breath and spins his body around while exhaling, compressing the released air into a solitary blade of wind that covers a substantial area around the user, due to their circular motion. The resulting sharpened blast is large enough to slice through multiple targets located a significant distance from the user, causing grievous injuries to those hit.

(Fūton: Tatsuno Ooshigoto) - Wind Style: Severing Pressure
Range:Short-Mid
Description: The user sends wind into the sky to darken the clouds and make the environment stormy. These clouds will create a cutting tornado that comes down as a F-5 tornado with slicing wind.

(Fūton: Sakūgen Sebiti) - Wind Release: Slashing Tornado
Description: A stronger version of the original Wind Release: Great Slashing Tornado technique. The user creates two localized tornadoes by flapping their Giant Fan. The first tornado ensnares the opponent in it and the second tornado combines with the first to create one giant tornado that slashes the opponent to death with razor sharp wind pinions. This technique can be performed by ninja who do not wield the Giant fan but require to make a sequence of 7 hand seals to perform the technique.

(Fūton: Sebeti Otoshi) - Wind Release: Tornado Drop
Range: short - Mid
Description: The user will create a tornado of wind to trap their target/s and then by controlling with their fan cause the tornado to crush them down into the ground.
Note: Must have a Fan

Lazy today so I'll let you do the explaining xD

Xicer

Elite
Kin
601💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Vacuum Wave

A few handseals, and a spin, but other than that a pretty fast release. It covers a wide area so it isn't easily countered or avoided. Slicing damage can be considered a pro, because that also includes bleeding out after. Even if the hit doesn't kill, the after effects will. I don't really like the spin through, seems like a fast opponent could use that as a counter opportunity.

Severing Pressure

One thing that I really like about this technique is that it comes from above. That in itself makes it harder to avoid or counter all together. Seems to be pretty fast, and you don't have to send the trigger at your opponent. You send it into the sky, making it less likely to be stopped before the actual desired effect. Seems like a double edged sword though, meaning it would be easy to catch myself with it.

Slashing Tornado

7 hand seals or a giant fan (fan is preferable obviously) to make two very large tornadoes. That in itself makes this hard to avoid. There's a break, good for a counter, when the tornadoes converge making a very high powered one that can be lethal. What's not to love?

Tornado Drop

Another fan/tornado jutsu, so you have all of the perks and drawbacks from that. But this one is unique due to how it also slams the opponent afterward, making for a good jutsu for combos. No hand seals, decent range and speed. Decent jutsu all together

Vegeta

Supreme
Kin
1,047💸
Kumi
7,487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Indeed, and for Vacuum Wave it's also a great defense especially for S rank and below lightning that covers a round radius around you up to mid range, great defense to protect all around you.

(Fūton: Tsuyoi Kaze Nami) - Wind Release: Powerful Wind Wave
Description: The user after performing a small sequence of four hand seals Bird → Hare → Horse → Ram shoots from their mouth a blade of wind 2 meters long that takes on the form of a powerful wind gust.

(Fūton: Fūjin no Jutsu) - Wind Release Dust Cloud Technique
Description: After performing the Bird hand seal the user creates a stream of high velocity wind combined with scouring dust. The completed technique is directed through overlapping hands.

(Fūton: Renkuudan) - Wind Style: Drilling Wind Bullet
Range:Short-Long
Description: Originally Gaara's technique, different characters will need to perform handseals in order to imbue the large amount of chakra needed into thier lungs. The user will then pound thier stomach to increase the pressure as they release a huge spiraling sphere of wind, which is strong enough to do major damage to even a Summoning like Gamabunta.

Let's see whatchu got. Show me you understand and we move forwards, as usual of course xD

Xicer

Elite
Kin
601💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Powerful Wind Wave

This one seems kind of lackluster to be honest. Four hand seals to shoot a wind blade that acts as a gust of wind. That's a lot of hand seals for such a small effect. It's relative size and travel pattern are problems as well, as this is small enough to be blocked by a lot of things and traveling in a straight line is easy to track and block. It seems like there are better jutsu that covers what this does.

Dust Cloud Technique

This could be useful. You create a stream of dust and attack your opponent with it, but you could also use this to block their vision of you as well. I'd like to see the effects of combining this with a fire technique, super heated flames and molten debris sound pretty sick. Long range is always nice as well

Drilling Wind Bullet

I think I remember this one from part one Naruto. This creates a huge sphere of wind that slices and pushes the opponent. The main advantage to this jutsu is its size, it's hard to simply avoid something that big. A few handseals unless you're Gaara, but that's nothing major. Once again, long range is nice lol.

Vegeta

Supreme
Kin
1,047💸
Kumi
7,487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What I hate about that 3rd one is having to hit yourself in the gut to use it. Moving forwards..
(Fūton: Kakeami no Jutsu) - Wind Release: Cast Net Technique
Type: Offensive, Supplementary
Description: The user using a giant folding fan or giant fan will swing it towards the enemy summoning a gust of wind that then takes the form of a net and slices through the opponent. A standard user can perform this technique by using a sequence of 5 hand seals.

(Futon: Shinkūzan no Jutsu) - Wind Release: Vacuum Slash technique
Description: The user waves his hand and creates multiple blades of wind, emerging to a single scythe of sharp air. The scythe was powerful enough to stop Susanno's movements, but wasn't able to break trough its defence.

( Futon: Shinkūdama ) - Wind Release: Vacuum Bullet
Description:The user will begin sucking in wind which results in drawing in opponents towards them and by kneading with their chakra in their mouth the user then releases the wind chakra in the form of a powerful bullet that blasts the opponent away.

Alright, last A ranks. break it down for me please

Xicer

Elite
Kin
601💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah, that seems a little excessive, but I just thought of it as a RP thing xD

Cast Net

So this one really reminds me of the cross laser thing in the first Resident Evil movie. It's hard to avoid, so it would be best used in an enclosed space. 5 handseals is a lot though, so you better have a fan. Long range is always nice as well.

Vacuum Slash

You manipulate your chakra to create a wind scythe of considerable strength. It seems to be a pretty linear attack which could be good or bad, depending in the situation. The biggest disadvantage I'm seeing is it seems to be a one shot and done type thing, so it's vulnerable to counter. No handseals is a great plus though.

Vacuum Bullet

This would be s good interrupting move. You suck your opponent in toward you, which is enough to throw off any move they may be trying to do. It has great speed both because of the bullet and because of the opponent traveling toward the bullet upon release. This just seems like a good move overall to me

Vegeta

Supreme
Kin
1,047💸
Kumi
7,487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Vacuum bullet is nice, I agree. Moving on to S ranks
(Fūton: Kiryū Ranbu) - Wind Release: Air Current Wild Dance
Type: Supplementary
Chakra Cost: 40 (-5 per turn)
Damage Points: N/A
Description: After making the Rat handseal, the user creates and controls air currents from the palms of their hands, forming a large field of raging air currents and gusting winds. The technique expands quickly, rapidly spanning through all of the battle field, gathering debris, dust and other small particles in its path. The technique effectively creates a very large controllable "dust" storm.
Note: Lasts 3 turns or until released.

(Fūton: Shinkū Renpa) – Wind Release: Serial Waves
Chakra cost: 40
Damage points: 80
Description: After performing a the required hand seals Rat → Snake → Horse → Dog theuser takes a deep breath and exhales several blades of wind at different angles, by rapidly moving their head in various directions. The power of this technique can be dramatically enhanced when utilised in conjunction with the effects of extreme suction, such as that generated by the Baku, where the augmented attack proved effective enough to even slice through the defences of a complete Susanoo.

(Fūton: Shinkū Taigyoku) – Wind Release: Vacuum Great Sphere
Chakra cost: 40
Damage points: 80
Description: After performing two hand seals Tiger → Dog the user launches a stronger version of the Wind Release: Vacuum Sphere technique, where the user instead chooses to compress the entirety of the previously inhaled breath into a single large, crushing sphere of wind chakra that they then proceed to expel from their mouth.

Xicer

Elite
Kin
601💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Air Current Wild Dance

So this one is basically an S-Rank dust storm that blocks vision and makes it hard to use ninja tools because of the gusts. I don't really know what to say about it other than it could be useful with the right combination of jutsu.

Serial Waves

Lots of Danzo techniques. This one is cool, it's really fast, and comes from numerous angles. That in itself makes it hard to avoid, but then it's power can be enhanced by other jutsu or summons as well. It has a lot of hand seals but other than that, this is pretty good lol.

Vacuum Great Sphere

So Vacuum Sphere except bigger, stronger, and a single entity? Sounds cool, but it's size may slow it down. Handseals are negligible, but it's pretty straightforward, so it may be countered easily

Vegeta

Supreme
Kin
1,047💸
Kumi
7,487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Excellent. Last 2 so finish strong!

(Fūton: Rasenshuriken) - Wind Release: Spiraling Shuriken
Range: Short (Long)
Chakra Cost: 40
Damage Points: 80
Description: By manipulating the wind-natured chakra of the Wind Release: Rasengan, Naruto was able to create four large points, causing the Rasengan to take on the appearance of a giant fūma shuriken, with the Rasengan in the centre remaining a perfect sphere. The technique gives off a loud screech-like noise during, and after formation. In order to perform it in the beginning, Naruto required the aid of two shadow clones; he provides the chakra, one clone is responsible for the shape transformation, and the other provides the nature transformation. However, like with his use with the Rasengan, as his skill progresses, he becomes able to use it without the aid of any clone. Initially, he could only throw it while in Sage Mode but he has since learned how to maintain it and throw it in Nine Tails Chakra Mode and Bijuu Mode, even by simply using chakra arms. Despite this, others ninjas can learn the technique but cannot throw it as they lack Naruto's skill with the rasengan to succeed nor can they produce as much damage as Naruto who, adding to the damage boost given to him to the aforementioned modes, gains another +10 damage when using it. In the case of other bios, because they use it in a melee form, they will take -10 damage to their hand as the jutsu hits.

( Futon: Tatsumaki Heki ) - Wind Release: Tornado Wall
Chakra cost: 70
Damage points: 120
Description: The user does the Ram hand seal and generates a large wall of 5 Tall tornadoes in front of him that are sent towards the opponent. A flying summoning with a wind affinity can create this technique by simply flapping their wings to generate the wind for the technique with normal S rank damage.
Note: Can only be used by Wind Primary Specialists.
Note: Can only be used twice.