Elite
Kin
601💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Thanks for accepting me!

Trunks stands patiently on the training grounds and awaits Thunderbolt Senpai.

Luther

Legendary
Kin
6💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Its no problem.

Hello student/s and welcome to your training class. I thunderbolt will be your teacher and the one with the responsibility to teach you the techniques and help you master the element, while making sure you understand all the workings and uses of It. Being this our first class I want you to tell me in details some information to the element you will be learning. I have your training thread subscribed to and would be notified when you reply, I ask that you don’t bug me or remind me for training, unless 6 days has passed since my last reply, at which point you should send me a VM/PM.

1. What Is ----------Release and what are the applications
2. What Makes ------------ Release So Special Or Unique?
3. What are ------------ Release strengths and weaknesses? And possible combinations?
4. List 10 users Shown in the Anime/Manga Capable of using --------------Release
5. Which Hand seals are Commonly Associated with ---------------- Release?
6. List 10 techniques Shown in the Anime/Manga of ---------------- Techniques.

Note: The “-------------” Refers to the element you are training/learning. For Example “ earth “ release, In this case the word “ earth“ replaces the“ --------” The “Release” is a synonym used interchangeably with the word “Element.” So when I talk about release it means such element too.

Xicer

Elite
Kin
601💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1.) Wind release is using ones chakra to create or manipulate the air around them into a gust of moving gasses. By making the gust as thin as possible, one is able to send the wind at high speeds. Because of how the wind spreads as it travels, wind release is most optimal when used at short-mid range. It is most often used for its cutting properties, with or without a blade as a medium. It can also be used to blow away kunai, shuriken, and senbon when they are thrown at you.

2.) One of the things that makes wind release unique is its cutting capabilities. In no other element do we see this. Wind is also one of the only elements that can increase the damage output of another element. The closest other thing to it is combining water and lightning, but that doesn't increase its power as much as it spreads the target area.

3.) Wind is fuel for fire, and as such can be completely consumed by flames, making it weak against it. Air acts as a natural insulator to lightning, making it strong against that. Some possible combinations are as follows:
- Wind + Fire = Bigger Hotter Fire
- Wind + Water = Ice Release
- Wind + Earth = Sand

4.) - Naruto Uzumaki
- Temari
- Asuma Sarutobi
- Gaara
- Haku
- Kakuzu
- Mu
- Onoki
- Nagato
- Danzo

5.) After literally going through every jutsu on the list, tallying the hand seals, I have found that the most common hand seals used are Dog and Ram, but I will mention that a lot of techniques didn't specify which hand seals to use. They would say something along the lines of "After performing a series of 4 hand seals...".

6.) -Rasenshuriken (Naruto)
- Rasengan (Naruto)
- Vacuum Breath (Danzo)
- Vacuum Bomb (Danzo)
- Infinite Sand Great Break Through (Gaara)
- Great Wind Mask (Kakuzu)
- Flying Swallow (Asuma)
- Dust Cloud Technique (Asuma)
- Sickle Weasel Technique (Temari)
- Wind Cutter Technique (Temari)

Xicer

Elite
Kin
601💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
- Fire: Strong against wind, weak to water
Fire consumes wind in the combustion of air, and is extinguished with water

- Water: Strong against fire, weak to earth
Water extinguishes fire, and is blocked/contained by earth

- Earth: Strong against water, weak to lightning
Earth blocks water, and explodes (for lack of a better word) when it comes into contact with lightning

- Lightning: Strong against earth, weak to wind
Lightning makes earth crumble, and is insulated by wind

- Wind: Strong against lightning, weak to fire
Wind insulates lightning, and fuels fire.

Luther

Legendary
Kin
6💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
- Fire: Strong against wind, weak to water
Fire consumes wind in the combustion of air, and is extinguished with water

- Water: Strong against fire, weak to earth
Water extinguishes fire, and is blocked/contained by earth

- Earth: Strong against water, weak to lightning
Earth blocks water, and explodes (for lack of a better word) when it comes into contact with lightning

- Lightning: Strong against earth, weak to wind
Lightning makes earth crumble, and is insulated by wind

- Wind: Strong against lightning, weak to fire
Wind insulates lightning, and fuels fire.
Strengths and weaknesses are measured into one rank difference between both releases. Double strength or double weakness means two rank difference instead of one (basically meaning "very strong" or "very weak").

Example:

Element X is Strong against Element Z and Weak against Element W while being neutral to Element Y

This means that an A-Rank Element X technique can only be stopped by a S-Rank Element Z technique. On the other hand, a B-Rank Element W Technique will stop an A-Rank Element X technique. An A-Rank Element X technique will be stopped by an A-Rank Element Y technique.
Any questions?

Xicer

Elite
Kin
601💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It isn't this simple though, right? Like, I would have to take into consideration the way that the technique goes to properly counter. For example, I wouldn't be able to counter a lightning jutsu that utilizes multiple bolts with one small wind gust, because of the differences in the surface area of the two techniques, even though wind beats lightning. Does that sound about right?

Luther

Legendary
Kin
6💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yes you are right by such assumption. Jutsu size and scale also comes into consideration so one has to apply common sense too. Any more questions?

Luther

Legendary
Kin
6💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You will use this template when replying from now on.
How will Use This Jutsu In Battle

-3 advantages and disadvantages

-How would you defend/counter/exploit the jutsu if used on you

-Questions and what ifs

-You Performing The Jutsu.

Creatively Combine these jutsu with one or two other techniques.
Understand?

Luther

Legendary
Kin
6💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Now go over to that nearby tree and begin to meditate,try to summon up your wind chakra, harnessing it. Tell me how does the wind feel?

Xicer

Elite
Kin
601💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Trunks walks over to the nearby tree and sits with his legs crossed. He closes his eyes and puts his hands in his lap, palms up. He concentrates on the circulation of his chakra, feeling out the different parts. Envisioning a soft breeze, Trunks feels the coolness of his chakra. He takes what he can of this and harnesses it to the best of his ability. With the harnessed chakra, he begins to manipulate it so that it is as thin as possible. His bangs begin to flow as a small amount of wind leaves his body.

It feels conflicted in a way. On one side, you have the gentle touch of a breeze. But I can also tell that it carries highly destructive power if used correctly. It is giving me almost an itchy feeling, which I can only assume is the cutting power of the wind interacting with my body for the first time. It is very thin, which I can tell from the way it circulates in my body. It is definitely a different feeling from anything I have experienced so far.

Luther

Legendary
Kin
6💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
(Fūton Kihon Jutsu) Wind Release Basic Technique
Type: Supplementary/Offensive/Defensive
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra: 10
Damage: 20
Description: The user will release basic simple blasts or streams of wind from his limbs or mouth to defend or attack an enemy.
Good. Now make use of that chakra youve summoned up and release a blast of wind from your mouth to repel my incoming explosive kunai tags.

-Sends two explosive kunais towards you-

You can give a maximum of three adv/disa and a minimum of two.

Xicer

Elite
Kin
601💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Advantages
  1. No hand seals, so a faster release
  2. Can be released through multiple parts of the body
  3. It is also very versitile in that it can be a blast or a stream
Disadvantages
  1. No long range
  2. Blast cannot be controlled beyond the point of release
  3. Streams require constant focus to maintain
Counter

I would do two different things depending on whether we are at mid or short range, so I will list them both. I will start with the more boring of the two: mid range. Given that this could be a blast or a stream, I would need something with a larger surface area to block the attack. Because of this and the elemental advantage, I would probably block it with something like this:

Type: Supplementary/Defence
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 15
Damage Points: 30
Description: The user first throws out a lighter that has an open flame.The user the turns the flame into a wall of fire used for protection or to burn small objects thrown towards him. This jutsu can be used with Hurricane Fist to create a combo jutsu.

But if I was short range (I'm assuming taijutsu range) I would do something quite different. First I would harden my hand and lower arm with this technique:

Type: Supplementary
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: N/A (+10 to physical attacks)
Description: After performing the Snake hand seal the user will channel their chakra throughout their entire body, which then hardens their skin to a steel-like quality. This increases their defensive power to the utmost limits. The user’s skin also becomes much darker, an almost black colour. The destructive power of physical attacks is increased, making this a great, all purpose technique. But this technique when activated leaves the user vulnerable to lightning based techniques.
Note: Kakuzu bios can use this technique without the need for handseals

Then I would use that hand to cover their mouth as they opened it to release the blast, containing it inside their own head. It would be like using the technique against them, except it would hit a lot more tender area on them than I.

Combinations

Depending on the situation and terrain, there is a lot that you can do with this technique. You could use the flame wall I mentioned earlier and then shoot blast through it at your opponent, giving it a boost. You could utilize the ability to make it come out of a limb by using it in conjunction with taijutsu. You could also use the stream as a launching pad of sorts to speed up kunai and shuriken, along with jutsu involving them.

Questions

I think I understand this technique pretty well, so I don't really have any questions at this time.

Performance

Trunks watches his teacher as he throws the explosive tagged kunai at his location. Quickly gathering his concentrated wind chakra into his lungs, he takes a deep breath and releases the chakra while using nature transformation to create a blast of wind. This blast would travel in a straight line directly toward the kunai, inevitably knocking them off of their path, protecting Trunks.

Luther

Legendary
Kin
6💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
(Fūton: Fūsajin no Jutsu) - Wind Release: Dust Wind Technique
Type: Defence
Chakra Cost: 10
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The user creates a gust of wind that layers an area in loose sand and dust. Doing so also acts as a sandblaster on the surrounding area. This layer of sand that accumulates on the trees during this technique makes it difficult for others to get a good footing. The initial gust can also temporarily blind opponents by lodging sand in their eyes.

Concentrate your wind chakra into your lungs and release it out from your mouth in a form of wind gust that temporarily blinds my clone then taking an advantage of that fact,physically attack him.

-Creates A Clone-

Xicer

Elite
Kin
601💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Advantages

1.) No hand seals
2.) Makes it harder for my opponent to move with finesse while on trees
3.) Can temporarily blind my opponent

Disadvantages

1.) Only short range
2.) I could accidentally blind myself if I don't get out of the immediate area when doing this
3.) The sand would also make it harder on me to move on trees

Counter

As the dust and sand begins to rise, I would use this technique:

Type: Defence/Supplementary
Range: Long
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: N/A
Description: This is a technique that allows its user to blend into rocks, move inside them and then move in and out of other rocks undetected. Despite this, Doujutsu and Sensors can still detect the opponent. The limitation of the technique is that it cannot be used to meld into other types of earth than rock or solid earth and its not a very fast technique, despite being faster than Underground Projection Fish technique.
Note: Can only blend through on C rank and below Earth Techniques

This would make to where not only could I escape the affected area, but since sand and dust are earth materials, I would also be protected from that as well. This is due to this technique's ability to blend with Earth, obviously.

Combinations

Considering that this technique plays on my opponents seeing capabilities, I would follow suit with a technique that also plays on that. For example, first I could use this technique to blind my opponent, then follow suit with this jutsu:

Type: Supplementary
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra Cost: 15
Damage Points:N/A
Description: The user casts an illusion where the opponent sees a huge ball of fire descending from the sky and enveloping its target.

Because they were blinded, they wouldn't be able to see that I didn't cause the fireball to appear. This means that they would have no reason to believe that they were under genjutsu, basically forcing them to counter a move that isn't there. This would make it to where my next turn, I would get a free shot at them, which as I am sure you know, is enough to be fatal.

Questions

While reading through this I found myself wondering if the sand could act as a veil, so that it blocks my opponents sight of me even if I am unsuccessful in blinding them?

Performance

Standing short range from your clone, Trunks kneads his fuuton chakra. Gathering it in his lungs and using change of nature transformations, Trunks is able to create a gust of wind that he releases through his mouth. As the gust travels, it collects sand and dust and blast it into your clones eyes once it reaches him. After he is blinded Trunks charges at him with his Chidori fully charged, and lunges in an attempt to impale the clone.

Luther

Legendary
Kin
6💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
(Fūton: Sensougouheki) - Wind Release: Rumbling wind wall
Type: Attack/Defence
Chakra Cost: 10
Damage Points: 20
Description: User creates a wall of spinning wind in front of him that is used to push back weapons thrown towards him. It can also be used against taijutsu close range attacks, but the wall can be pushed back with a stronger wind jutsu or if a smoke bomb or explosive tag touches the spinning wind they will automatically get activated because of the sharpness of the wind element, damaging the user also.
Excellent. Also yes if used appropriately the sand can momentarily distorts your opponents view of you. Although this is useless against byakugan users. Now mold your wind chakra and use it to create a wall of spinning wind in front of you which acts as a defensive barrier and repels away my incoming kunais.

-Send three kunais towards you-

Xicer

Elite
Kin
601💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Advantages

1.) No hand seals
2.) Can be used for attack or defence

Disadvantages

1.) Only short range
2.) Activates smoke bombs and explosive tags
3.) Prevents me from using most frontal attacks while this jutsu is active

Counter

I like the idea of using a stronger wind jutsu to push this one back. I'm not sure of which I would use yet, as we haven't gotten to them. But I would do this because if I am successful, I could damage my opponent with their jutsu as well as mine.

Combinations

I feel like I could use this technique with the fire wall technique I mentioned in an earlier post. I would do this to not only raise the relative strength and area of said fire wall, but to take away the disadvantage of the possibility that this could be used against me.

Questions

I have none at this time

Performance

As the kunai travel toward him, Trunks gathers his wind chakra and uses it to mold a wall of wind, of sorts. The wind within the wall would spin violently, cutting anything that comes into close enough contact. One by one, the kunai are sent flying off in arbitrary directions as they come into contact with the wall.