Elite
Kin
601💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Rasenshuriken.

So yeah, this is kind of like Rasengan, anyone who paid any attention to the manga at all knows this one in and out. Basically Rasengan + Wind chakra = loud ball that makes a big boom lol. But it can only be used at short range, which can be useful, but limiting. It damages you as well, so it carries it's own risk. Honestly, I'd only see myself doing this if I was to actually get to test for the Naruto bio ._.

Tornado Wall

One hand seal to produce 5 tornadoes that simultaneously attack and defend? Very nice technique. I like how it can also be used by summons, would be interested in seeing a summon do this followed by a fire technique. One disadvantage though, is I can't see through it, even with Doujutsu, so that may be a problem.

Vegeta

Supreme
Kin
1,047💸
Kumi
7,487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Rasenshuriken.

So yeah, this is kind of like Rasengan, anyone who paid any attention to the manga at all knows this one in and out. Basically Rasengan + Wind chakra = loud ball that makes a big boom lol. But it can only be used at short range, which can be useful, but limiting. It damages you as well, so it carries it's own risk. Honestly, I'd only see myself doing this if I was to actually get to test for the Naruto bio ._.

Tornado Wall

One hand seal to produce 5 tornadoes that simultaneously attack and defend? Very nice technique. I like how it can also be used by summons, would be interested in seeing a summon do this followed by a fire technique. One disadvantage though, is I can't see through it, even with Doujutsu, so that may be a problem.
Alright, you have officially mastered futon release