Anonimuss

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I pick one shuriken from my pouch, and start focusing my chakra.
As I am infusing the air already in my lungs with the chakra, I blow softly at the shuriken, thus infusing it with wind nature chakra.
I then aim at the tree you pointed at, and throw the improved shuriken.
It travels faster and when it hit the tree, it stuck deeper than a normal shuriken.

House

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I pick one shuriken from my pouch, and start focusing my chakra.
As I am infusing the air already in my lungs with the chakra, I blow softly at the shuriken, thus infusing it with wind nature chakra.
I then aim at the tree you pointed at, and throw the improved shuriken.
It travels faster and when it hit the tree, it stuck deeper than a normal shuriken.
It won't be stuck in the tree, it will literally cut it in half.

Next one:

Inhale large amounts of air within your lungs, mold it, then exhale a twister like wind from your mouth, directing it at my clone within mid-range!

(Fūton: Shippuu Tama) - Wind Release: Twister Shot
Type: Attack
Range: Mid
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: 40
Description: The user releases a stream of wind infused chakra from their mouth that takes on the shape of a twister to attack the enemy.

Anonimuss

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I take a deep breath, and infuse tha air with molded wind chakra.
As I blow it off my lings, the wind starts rotating and takes a twister-like shape.
The twister then rushes to your clone, which makes no moveement to block it.
The clone gets hit by my full technique, being automatically dispelled, because the twister also has slashing / cutting capacity.

House

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I take a deep breath, and infuse tha air with molded wind chakra.
As I blow it off my lings, the wind starts rotating and takes a twister-like shape.
The twister then rushes to your clone, which makes no moveement to block it.
The clone gets hit by my full technique, being automatically dispelled, because the twister also has slashing / cutting capacity.
Good! Now, Next one is *I inhale and exhale claw like wind, that pushes and slices the dummy at the same time* Now, you try it!

(Fūton: Juuha Reppou Shou) - Wind Style: Beast Wave Violent Wind Strike
Type:Attack
Range:Short-Mid
Chakra Cost:20
Damage Points:40
Description: A combo of a wind gut shaped like a claw with cutting wind that push and slice at the same time.

Anonimuss

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As I gather my wind chakra and mold it into the air I just inhaled, I picture a large and sharp claw.
When I empty my lungs, the infused air takes shape of the same claw I pictured, and it rushes torwards the fluffy dummy.
When hit, the dummy flies backwards, trapped by the wind vortexes that the claw creates, and being randomly sliced.

House

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As I gather my wind chakra and mold it into the air I just inhaled, I picture a large and sharp claw.
When I empty my lungs, the infused air takes shape of the same claw I pictured, and it rushes torwards the fluffy dummy.
When hit, the dummy flies backwards, trapped by the wind vortexes that the claw creates, and being randomly sliced.
That is all I can teach you right now. :) You'll be able to learn A-ranks when you'll become a jounin.

Anonimuss

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
can you teach me some doton, please?
And thank you very much!

-----------------------------------------------
edit: My rank has been taken care of. I'm noe a jounin