Anonimuss

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I sit in the grass, watching the leaves fall down the trees.
I catch one and without thinking, I cut it in half.
"oops, sorry leaf"
I'm ready!

Anonimuss

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ummm, I've already had Basics with vergil.. , but ok:

Wind is one of the basic 5 elements, is strong against lightning, but weak against fire (it may even raise the attack of fire-power moves). It can be used to blow away projectiles, cut down stuff, raise pierceness (am not shure this word exists) of my own weapons, make me fly and change direction mid-jump.
And it's mu fav. element ^^

House

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
oh okay. So, let's start with your first wind jutsu! Now, watch me! I channel my wind chakra around me, and I mix it with the sand around me, thus throwing several little rocks around me towards the dummy. Your turn!

Anonimuss

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes!
I gather my wind chakra like I use to do when I cut leaves, but this time I send it to the ground, mixing it with the sand. This makes some small rocks fly at a considerable speed torwards the dummy.
"Headshot"

Anonimuss

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Again, I focus my wind chakra making the wind spin faster and faster in front of me. All the kunai are deflected.
"Wicked! This is awesome!" *after my training, kitten will most certainly loose mwahaha*

Last edited:

House

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Again, I focus my wind chakra making the wind spin faster and faster in front of me. All the kunai are deflected.
"Wicked! This is awesome!" *after my training, kitten will most certainly loose mwahaha*
Okay, good. Next is jump up, and blow yourself to the right, in order to evade those incoming shurikens!

Anonimuss

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Incoming!!
As I jump, I gather once again my wind chakra and expell it by my mouth while I blow at the shurikens
*This guy wants to kill me!*
I start moving away from the shurikens, and the wind I blow torwards the shurikens makes them slower.
*Oh, right: blow myself to the right he said*
more easily than I expected, I turn my head to the left, so I change direction to the right.
The projectiles hit a tree that was behind me with a *thud*.
"Yay, this is cool! It's like a rollercoaster!"
Sorry about the delay, but I'm at college (1st year) and I have lots of stuff to study. I still come every day to NB, but less time each time. I have this thread subscribed, so I will always reply.

Last edited:

House

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Incoming!!
As I jump, I gather once again my wind chakra and expell it by my mouth while I blow at the shurikens
*This guy wants to kill me!*
I start moving away from the shurikens, and the wind I blow torwards the shurikens makes them slower.
*Oh, right: blow myself to the right he said*
more easily than I expected, I turn my head to the left, so I change direction to the right.
The projectiles hit a tree that was behind me with a *thud*.
"Yay, this is cool! It's like a rollercoaster!"
Sorry about the delay, but I'm at college (1st year) and I have lots of stuff to study. I still come every day to NB, but less time each time. I have this thread subscribed, so I will always reply.
Good.

(Fūton: Fuusajin) - Wind Style: Dust Wind
Type:Attack/Supplementary
Range:Short
Chakra Cost:10
Damage Points:20
Description: A gust of wind with added sand from the environment capable also of throwing away objects towards the opponent. Requires handseals and some time for the user to collect the sand. The user will form the handseals and as the Fuusajin rises, it will collect the dust or sand before it gets directed towards the opponent.

(Fūton: Sensougouheki) - Wind Style: Rumbling wind wall
Type:Attack/Defence
Description: User creates a wall of spinning wind in front of him that is used to push back weapons thrown towards him. It can also be used against taijutsu close range attacks, but the wall can be pushed back with a stronger wind jutsu or if a smoke bomb or explosive tag touches the
spinning wind they will automatically get activated because of the sharpness of the wind element, damaging the user also.

(Fūton: Kaze Ogawa) - Wind Release: Wind Stream Technique
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 10
Damage points: N/A
Description: This technique allows the user to change direction in mid-air at high speeds by simply blowing wind out their mouth.

Cool, I'm giving my applications in the colleges atm. I at least registered into 5 colleges tho, in case one of them doesn't accept me. Okay, ready to move on?

Anonimuss

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good.

(Fūton: Fuusajin) - Wind Style: Dust Wind
Type:Attack/Supplementary
Description: A gust of wind with added sand from the environment capable also of throwing away objects towards the opponent. Requires handseals and some time for the user to collect the sand. The user will form the handseals and as the Fuusajin rises, it will collect the dust or sand before it gets directed towards the opponent.

(Fūton: Sensougouheki) - Wind Style: Rumbling wind wall
Type:Attack/Defence
Description: User creates a wall of spinning wind in front of him that is used to push back weapons thrown towards him. It can also be used against taijutsu close range attacks, but the wall can be pushed back with a stronger wind jutsu or if a smoke bomb or explosive tag touches the
spinning wind they will automatically get activated because of the sharpness of the wind element, damaging the user also.

(Fūton: Kaze Ogawa) - Wind Release: Wind Stream Technique
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 10
Damage points: N/A
Description: This technique allows the user to change direction in mid-air at high speeds by simply blowing wind out their mouth.

Cool, I'm giving my applications in the colleges atm. I at least registered into 5 colleges tho, in case one of them doesn't accept me. Okay, ready to move on?
I'm ready whenever you are! :zonder:

Anonimuss

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Wow, that might take more chakra!"
I do as you instructed me: gather and focus my wind chakra as I inhale, I add a little more, because I have a feeling I need more power, and blow with everything I have torwards the dummy.
This time the wind doesn't spread like in the other techniques, but is more concentrated, which results in a more intense wind, that blows the dummy away, sending it flying and hitting a tree with a considerable amount of speed.
"Ouch, that might have hurt... it's just a dummy though!"

House

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Wow, that might take more chakra!"
I do as you instructed me: gather and focus my wind chakra as I inhale, I add a little more, because I have a feeling I need more power, and blow with everything I have torwards the dummy.
This time the wind doesn't spread like in the other techniques, but is more concentrated, which results in a more intense wind, that blows the dummy away, sending it flying and hitting a tree with a considerable amount of speed.
"Ouch, that might have hurt... it's just a dummy though!"
Good. the next one you'll make wind gusts infront of you, and then you'll throw 5 shurikens through these gusts, thus enchanting them with wind, creating spinning disks

Anonimuss

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I start molding my wind chakra, but caring more about control, than power. As I blow softly, the wind speeds up, creating 5 small vortexes, which I can freely control.
I make these vortexes move to a good position, so I can throw shurikens at them.
I throw the shurikens at the gusts, and they start rotating faster, and deadlier.
"What shall I do with them?"

House

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I start molding my wind chakra, but caring more about control, than power. As I blow softly, the wind speeds up, creating 5 small vortexes, which I can freely control.
I make these vortexes move to a good position, so I can throw shurikens at them.
I throw the shurikens at the gusts, and they start rotating faster, and deadlier.
"What shall I do with them?"
idk kill a mongoose. Okay, good, now inhale a rather large amount of air, thus mold the airwith your chakra, then when you feel that you have enough wind chakra, exhale the wind blast, thus creating a path in the forest.

Anonimuss

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
For this I'll need almost as much wind as I can gather. I focus and gather my wind chakra (this process gets faster and faster as the training proceeds), and I inhale as deeply as I can, mixing the air with chakra.
I then blow really hard, expelling the mixture that cuts and breaks almost everything in its path, thus creating a "destruction road" in front of me.

House

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
For this I'll need almost as much wind as I can gather. I focus and gather my wind chakra (this process gets faster and faster as the training proceeds), and I inhale as deeply as I can, mixing the air with chakra.
I then blow really hard, expelling the mixture that cuts and breaks almost everything in its path, thus creating a "destruction road" in front of me.
:D I like your status btw.

next one is do these handseals, then gather your fuuton chakra into your lungs in order to blow out a sharp gust of wind, which in conjunction with the handseals will create a gust of violent slashing wind. The wind created is strong enough to push the opponent back or create 2 inch deep slashes to his body, however you won't be able to blow out direct slashes.