Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Now that we saw naruto's dad i hope his mom is also gonna appear ^^'

say what u think!!! dont hold back!!!

his mom name i kuchina, just to let u know! if u want to find info bout her just go to google and put kuchina uzumaki :)

I read some info on some website that the uzumaki clan owns a kekegenkai!!! and that they are sword masters, hope they teach naruto how to cut sasuke's limbs off, so that he can bring him back to sakura....dead!

sry but i dont remember the name of the website :(

Last edited by a moderator:

Ecchidaime

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Yeah i think she left the village and went back from wherever her clan comes from...Im not sure but i think it was some vilage hidden in ''water''.....

And i really hope she doesn't appear as ghost that would just be wrong...and it would only be a sign that kishi lost imagination xd

Kisai

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
she was from the Land of Whirlpool. xD
and sword maser is a skill not a kekkei genkai xD

She is assumed to have died sometime after giving birth to Naruto, as she is referred to in the past tense.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sharpism

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
The story would end very quckly if she does not appear, it never was said that she died, she might have ran away or minato told her to run away(same thing) xd
HOW would the story end she isn't a main character or even tied to the fate of Naruto. Its POSSIBLE people die including Characters from a series like this .