Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He's epic.

+ he's going to release a same amount of "dirty files" about wall street.
Serves them right for killing the world economy...

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think they should leak it more carefull. It's good that some secrets are being published. But it's now for everybody to see. Some stuff wasn't secret for a reason and it was delicate information. Leaking it could very well lead to dangerous situations for certain people/countries. For example if the states were spying on N-korea for years without them knowing and it would be published with bad timing it could very well be war. So I think everything should be screened and they should handle it otherwise. What good does it do that we know this now. It's not like it's going to stop or with other people at the top. It's dirty and the common should not know all off it. It's too big to comprehend. They published that The Netherlands have nuclairweapons, so now what ? Do we have to destroy them do we have to share ? No the location is a potential target now as is the safety of some higher up military people. This has nothing to do with saving the world this will destroy it. Because this is how the world works.

Grim

Veteran
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
it wont save or change anything, but it sure proves how much U.S is full of shitt.. and what will happend to them in near future *let's print more money guys!*

Ragnaroc

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
it wont save or change anything, but it sure proves how much U.S is full of shitt.. and what will happend to them in near future *let's print more money guys!*
hey now its not all the fault of the USA, the worlds economy is in the crappers. Greece is rioting, so is alot of UK college students about the hike in tuition costs. Frankly it seems like you are blaming USA for the situation your country is in, and frankly thats kinda of ignorant. the rest of the world just in the same boat as the USA and without other countries working with each other, the situation won't get any better any time soon.

Adachi

Supreme
Kin
-2💸
Kumi
12💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
-_- Despite the fact most of my family is in Japan, I live in LA, California, and it isn't right for people to stereotype everyone who lives here.
I don't know who this WikiLeaks guy is, but it doesn't seem too good. Hopefully, war won't erupt anywhere due to him.

hey now its not all the fault of the USA, the worlds economy is in the crappers. Greece is rioting, so is alot of UK college students about the hike in tuition costs. Frankly it seems like you are blaming USA for the situation your country is in, and frankly thats kinda of ignorant. the rest of the world just in the same boat as the USA and without other countries working with each other, the situation won't get any better any time soon.
I don't disagree. The entire world's economy is dying - it leads me to wonder where our country will be in a decade or so. (Some believe the rapture will come, some believe the Mayan prophecy) Whatever is happening, things that don't seem possible will start happening now, but I don't believe the USA as one should be blamed for the entire world situation.

BlacKing

Legendary
Kin
284💸
Kumi
1,737💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Bah, Politics on NB :p jk.

He will be dealt with accordingly. Freedom of Speech is only free when it doesn't cause a riot or an uproar, which is what it will surely do whether it be fact or fiction. However it is said that within every believable fiction is a hint of fact.

I for one would like to know who is supplying his information if it is indeed fact.

I don't mind him posting the true number of OUR(im in the military) loses, however I find it unwise to do so when the country is in the state that its in.

ZK

Legendary
Kin
821💸
Kumi
46,283💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Bah, Politics on NB :p jk.

He will be dealt with accordingly. Freedom of Speech is only free when it doesn't cause a riot or an uproar, which is what it will surely do whether it be fact or fiction. However it is said that within every believable fiction is a hint of fact.

I for one would like to know who is supplying his information if it is indeed fact.

I don't mind him posting the true number of OUR(im in the military) loses, however I find it unwise to do so when the country is in the state that its in.
Freedom of speech...
The world is in a really bad economical siruation, and USA is still spending incredible amounts of money, if they wanted to, they could pull out of this war, stop the spending, and stop spending so much money on being the police of the world, as they try to be. They have no rights to judge other countries, when they have so many internal problems, an example is the mosque they are willing to build on ground Zero.

Ragnaroc

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Freedom of speech...
The world is in a really bad economical siruation, and USA is still spending incredible amounts of money, if they wanted to, they could pull out of this war, stop the spending, and stop spending so much money on being the police of the world, as they try to be. They have no rights to judge other countries, when they have so many internal problems, an example is the mosque they are willing to build on ground Zero.
umm they aren't building a mosque on ground zero. the building they are proposing would be about 10 blocks away from ground zero and it isn't a mosque as much as a religious building. Plus i don't see how building a religious center near the ground zero location is a negative thing. the terrorist attacks on 9/11 were done by muslim radicals. Muslims have the right to practice their religion just like the rest of the people around the world. by you saying that its a bad thing that a muslim religious building is being built near ground zero, seems to show that you have a lack of tolerance for the Islamic religion and muslims in general and frankly that type of attitude is part of the reason why those muslim radicals hate the people they hate.

Though I agree that the USA is spending too much, economic downfalls come and go every couple decades, the last one being in the 1970's with the oil embargo. It took awhile but the economy all around the world picked up and perked during the 90's. The downfall of the world economy isn't just something you can blame on the USA, we did play a part, especially George W Bush who took the money that Bill Clinton had saved us and spent it in a horrible way.

so before you reply to this, please do some research about the economic downfall and the religious building near Ground Zero, that way you can form a proper and educated opinion instead of spouting off nonsense.

Reactions: DOD_bld and Seiryuu

Seiryuu

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't think the Wikileaks guy is really all that smart, because as soon as he came out with his last little "report" he was charged with *** crimes, and is now a globally wanted man... I know that if I were in charge of one of the countries that either has been named, or could be named, I'd assassinate him.