why Sasuke's way > Naruto's way

MisterX

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So Naruto's way is naive and would only work in a children's book. Everybody live happily with the power of love and friendship... c'mon are we 5 year old girls. Enough with this already.

The reason that we have wars and the shinobi have had wars is that people are like that. We need wars - it's in our nature to fight and kill each other. In all of human history there have only been 200 years of piece and all the other times - wars. World wars, wars over religion(christians have killed more that anyone in the name of their god), wars over land, over money, over food, over oil (that's you USandA).

For him to think that he can just let everyone do whatever they want and that the kage and beasts (massmurderes and cause of wars and don't forget how Kurama went on a rampage in Konoha na murdered lots of people, I bet the other beasts have done stuff like that). And now people can just shale hands and just say "nah you murdered my family, my lover, my children but you're the coolest guys ever so no hard feelings, we're cool". Don't forget that the shinobi older that the teens, all fought in previous wars and had people from the other countries kill their friends, lovers, family that doesn't just go away in literally 2 days of shinobi alliance. Imagine someone comes to your home, kills your mother and father, your brother and sister, your girldfriens/wife, your daughter and son, your friends and comes a week later saying how he's changed and not the same man... Will you just give him a hug tell him he's the coolest guy ever and be friends with him??? No you's kill him in rage - and that's whats gonna happen to all this shinobi after they awaken and no longed have a common enemy to unite them.

I don't care how much Kurama, the beasts, the Kage might have helped - they are still mass murderers that cannot be forgiven and let to live. Just a btw Sasuke's crimes are fighting Itachi(a criminal and traitor at the time) till he died of exhastion, Fighting a mass murderer (Killer Bee) fighting a group of mass murderers (the 5 kage summit) and killing the biggest scumbag in the Narutoverse - Danzo. Then reviving the Hokages, helping beat Juubito, Madara, Kaguya...

This guys has done nothing but good things.

He's right it does take a revolution - when the old power/government is not working you need to change it. That's why you got Obama right? Because people weren't happy with how things are. And the thing with the Kage is that they are old people(except Gaara) and old people don't learn and they don't listen (too much pride and stuff). How do you see them all being friends when it comes time to one country wanting more land from the other, or wanting the tailed beasts and start hunting them? Or one country gets in a financial crisis.
Will the Hokage just listen to what a bunch of 16/17 year olds have to say??? I bet Obama and all the other leaders love taking advice from highschool teens on how to run their countries.

So Naruto's way is basically do nothing and let people kill each other.

Last edited:

MisterX

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Realistically speaking yes. Speaking in terms of the way this kind of manga works, no.
yeah you're right it's mostly written for kids nowadays and darn of kishi's gonna let anything besides the power of love and friendship save the world.

Sasuke will die one day.
everyone will die some day

Nah
Naruto's way is the best
man you'd be a criminal's dream leader - just let anyone do whatever they want and go on killing rampages, then they'll just apologise and be forgiven

Both ways are childish and stupid.
in a way yes the only true way was Madara's way of Infinite Tsukuyomi but that was a letdown..

lanakui8

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So Naruto's way is naive and would only work in a children's book. Everybody live happily with the power of love and friendship... c'mon are we 5 year old girls. Enough with this already.

The reason that we have wars and the shinobi have had wars is that people are like that. We need wars - it's in our nature to fight and kill each other. In all of human history there have only been 200 years of piece and all the other times - wars. World wars, wars over religion(christians have killed more that anyone in the name of their god), wars over land, over money, over food, over oil (that's you USandA).
so basically, because peace hasnʻt been achieved in the extremely brief amount of time human civilizations have populated the earth, itʻs literally impossible no matter how long human civilization populates the earth. Seems legit. I guess in a basketball game, whoever scores the first basket should be automatically declared the victor.

For him to think that he can just let everyone do whatever they want and that the kage and beasts (massmurderes and cause of wars and don't forget how Kurama went on a rampage in Konoha na murdered lots of people, I bet the other beasts have done stuff like that). And now people can just shale hands and just say "nah you murdered my family, my lover, my children but you're the coolest guys ever so no hard feelings, we're cool".
Who said narutoʻs going to let everyone do whatever they want?
are you actually suggesting the tailed beasts would go on a bloodthirsty rampage like theyʻve done in the past?

I don't care how much Kurama, the beasts, the Kage might have helped - they are still mass murderers that cannot be forgiven and let to live. Just a btw Sasuke's crimes are fighting Itachi(a criminal and traitor at the time) till he died of exhastion, Fighting a mass murderer (Killer Bee) fighting a group of mass murderers (the 5 kage summit) and killing the biggest scumbag in the Narutoverse - Danzo. Then reviving the Hokages, helping beat Juubito, Madara, Kaguya...
Wait, so when the kages or tailed beasts kill shinobi, you label them mass murders, but when sasuke kills shinobi, itʻs okay because heʻs killing mass murderers. Seems legit, I donʻt see any double standard at all.

Yeah no, if you want to execute living people for crimes, Sasuke is at the top of the list for murder.

Sigworthy. The only thing that might make it fall short is that you donʻt mention sasuke by name but use the pronoun "this guy".

He's right it does take a revolution - when the old power/government is not working you need to change it. That's why you got Obama right? Because people weren't happy with how things are. And the thing with the Kage is that they are old people(except Gaara) and old people don't learn and they don't listen (too much pride and stuff). How do you see them all being friends when it comes time to one country wanting more land from the other, or wanting the tailed beasts and start hunting them? Or one country gets in a financial crisis.
Will the Hokage just listen to what a bunch of 16/17 year olds have to say??? I bet Obama and all the other leaders love taking advice from highschool teens on how to run their countries.
The thing is the old power/government were working, the shinobi world was gradually climbing towards unification and peace. The fool is the one who thinks that peace is something thatʻs easy to attain and thinks that because it hasnʻt been attained yet, lets completely destroy the old system and bring in something even worse.

Naruto hasnʻt even stated what his way is, and even if the shinobi world was left the way it is, it was trending toward peace and rapidly at that during narutoʻs generation and largely due to naruto/will of fire movement.

Sasukeʻs way is to create a delusion, create a false peace thatʻs based on unifying everyone through bonds of mutual hatred. If people only get along with each other because all of their hate is focused on something, then they arenʻt really at peace, theyʻre simply distracted. The peace naruto seeks is one where people willingly bond with and live with others, treat others with intrinsic value and love, not one where people get along with each other because theyʻre too busy to fight and all their hatred is focused on one guy.

Finally, what happens when people figure out that Sasuke is actually deceiving all of them and trying to be hated in order to delude them? all that hatred that was focused on sasuke gets released right into the world and we have the greatest wars the earth has ever seen. What happens when sasuke dies?

Reactions: Sir Cool Blizzard

ANiMUS

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
When Sasuke dies, the hate will be released back everywhere.
Who will they hate? Sasuke plans to carry out all executions and impose his will on everyone. If Sasuke plans on executing all the bad guys then who do u think will inherit Sasuke's hate? Sasuke's endgame is the whole world standing together

Sir Cool Blizzard

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke's way is more unrealistic.
Naruto's way is similar to democracy and Sasuke's way is similar to dictatorship.
And we all know which is more peaceful in the long run. U_U

xxxLegacy

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

For him to think that he can just let everyone do whatever they want and that the kage and beasts (massmurderes and cause of wars and don't forget how Kurama went on a rampage in Konoha na murdered lots of people, I bet the other beasts have done stuff like that). And now people can just shale hands and just say "nah you murdered my family, my lover, my children but you're the coolest guys ever so no hard feelings, we're cool". Don't forget that the shinobi older that the teens, all fought in previous wars and had people from the other countries kill their friends, lovers, family that doesn't just go away in literally 2 days of shinobi alliance. Imagine someone comes to your home, kills your mother and father, your brother and sister, your girldfriens/wife, your daughter and son, your friends and comes a week later saying how he's changed and not the same man... Will you just give him a hug tell him he's the coolest guy ever and be friends with him??? No you's kill him in rage - and that's whats gonna happen to all this shinobi after they awaken and no longed have a common enemy to unite them.

I stopped there....you are wrong.
Naruto didn't even said what his ''plan'' is to change the world.
So stop argue with your useless fantasy.

lanakui8

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Who will they hate? Sasuke plans to carry out all executions and impose his will on everyone. If Sasuke plans on executing all the bad guys then who do u think will inherit Sasuke's hate? Sasuke's endgame is the whole world standing together
Who are the ʻbad guysʻ? Sasuke labeled people like the kages bad guys. If thatʻs his standard of bad guys, then heʻs going to eliminate pretty much all the shinobi.

Who will they hate? Obviously theyʻll hate each other. Without some delusional tool to focus all their hate on, theyʻll have to find some kind of outlet for it and itʻll be on each other. The unification after all was built upon shared hatred for sasuke, take away sasuke and they have nothing that binds them together, they just are stuck will hatred with no outlet but each other.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
But sasuke's way is wrong in a way. He said he needs to get rid of the "faults" in the shinobi system. (Tailed beasts,gokages). Killing them will just make more hate don't you think? If someone finds out this past history, probably there will be a time when someone will change the way things are.

"In this world, whenever there is light, there are always shadows"-Itachi Uchiha

Your Creepy Stalker

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
But sasuke's way is wrong in a way. He said he needs to get rid of the "faults" in the shinobi system. (Tailed beasts,gokages). Killing them will just make more hate don't you think? If someone finds out this past history, probably there will be a time when someone will change the way things are.

"In this world, whenever there is light, there are always shadows"-Itachi Uchiha
Sure, if someone found out it would be bad, but unfortunately, Sasuke couldn't stop madara killing the five Kages and team 7. This was before he managed to seal MAdara and the Bijuu away, of course.