Why sasuke fans claim sasuke to be equal to naruto?

Naruto X Hunter

Legendary
Kin
2,304💸
Kumi
1,263💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Again. Words. FCK off.

Where are scans? Your dumbness made me mad.

I didn't expect someone that dumb. You should be awarded with dumb ass of the year award.
I already posted the links - in chapter 310 Naruto himself said he was weak.Tje Whole piont of the RS training was to catch up to Sasuke.

BZ said that Naruto might be stronger than Sasuke before he ever even saw the MS.Why do i need to post a scan to prove that he never saw Sasuke's Susano'o - Sasuke started using Susano'o during the Kage Summit arc.Do i need to prove that the Kage summit arc was after Naruto Vs Pain,which is when BZ said that?

And after Naruto saw Sasuke in the Kage Summit,Naruto said that he needs the Kyuubi's power to fight Sasuke - i already posted the link to it.

Naruto X Hunter

Legendary
Kin
2,304💸
Kumi
1,263💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
By this logic Sasuke need EMS to fight against base Naruto.
Lol,no it deosn't at all.After Naruto saw Sasuke,Naruto himself said he needs the Kyuubi's power to fight Sasuke.Sasuke never said he needed EMS to fight base Naruto.

Sasuke already beat base Naruto easily,and read the begining of chapter 310 to see what Naruto had to say about that.

Styles

Legendary
Kin
16💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
By this logic Sasuke need EMS to fight against base Naruto.
That logic don't even make sense. He said Naruto is stronger because of Zetsu's statement. So i showed him Naruto's words that he needed kurama to fight Sasuke. You and the other guy just don't want to accept facts Sasuke = Naruto.

TONT

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So that Naruto was stronger than a MS Sasuke that just awakened his MS and only knew Amaterasu? Seems legit but what about this scan after Sasuke masters MS.

You must be registered for see images
Here's you proved yourself a complete retard.

Persons like you manipulate manga facts in their wordings.

Here's what naruto meant:

He said this because he knew that sasuke is a indras incarnation. He couldn't bring sasuke back if he couldn't end Indra's hatred from him. He knew that in order to end indras spirit from him he needs to control 9 tails power. Naruto also knew that Tobi would be there whenever he will fight with sasuke so he need to control kyuubi powrs.

FYI sasuke said tobi that he needs itachis eyes in order to fight base naruto because didn't even knew about sage mode of naruto

And then he got jealous when naruto used kyuubi powers in front of him:

FYI, black zetsu knew all jutsus and that's why he said naruto >>>> ms sasuke.

Last edited:

Styles

Legendary
Kin
16💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Here's you proved yourself a complete retard. Did naruto see ms sasukes abilities at that time? Persons like you manipulate manga facts in their wordings. Here's what naruto meant:
He said this because he knew that sasuke is a indras incarnation. He couldn't bring sasuke back if he couldn't end Indra's hatred from him. He knew that in order to end indras spirit from him he needs to control 9 tails power. Naruto also knew that Tobi would be there whenever he will fight with sasuke so he need to control kyuubi powrs. FYI sasuke said madara that he needs itachis eyes.
Yet you're manipulating manga facts right now saying he needed Kurama to fight Sasuke isn't twisting manga facts you're making yourself look bad trying to debate when you've lost. If you wanna take what Zetsu said over Naruto's then you're beyond dumb. Sasuke got mad at how much Chakra Naruto could give out and control with ease not because of his strength because later Sasuke matched his power with PS fail again by you. Just give up and close this thread.

Styles

Legendary
Kin
16💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Did naruto see ms sasukes abilities at that time?

He said this because he knew that sasuke is a indras incarnation. He couldn't bring sasuke back if he couldn't end Indra's hatred from him. He knew that in order to end indras spirit from him he needs to control 9 tails power. Naruto also knew that Tobi would be there whenever he will fight with sasuke so he need to control kyuubi powrs.

FYI sasuke said madara that he needs itachis eyes.

Yet you're manipulating manga facts right now saying he needed Kurama to fight Sasuke isn't twisting manga facts you're making yourself look bad trying to debate when you've lost. If you wanna take what Zetsu said over Naruto's then you're beyond dumb. Sasuke got mad at how much Chakra Naruto could give out and control with ease not because of his strength because later Sasuke matched his power with PS fail again by you. Just give up and close this thread.

Reactions: Naruto X Hunter

Naruto X Hunter

Legendary
Kin
2,304💸
Kumi
1,263💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

FYI sasuke said tobi that he needs itachis eyes in order to fight base naruto because didn't even knew about sage mode of naruto

Sasuke said he wanted to use his full powers to crush Naruto,not that he needed,while Naruto flat out said he needs the Kyuubi's power to fight Sasuke.Naruto figured the Kyuubi chakra would give him enough power to match Sasuke and not get stomped like before.

And BZ said that before he saw Sasuke's MS - you are the one who is changing facts to imply something they don't.Now you are acting like he was thinking of Susano'o,and even if he was - he never saw Sasuke's.Also BZ always got the riencarnations to fight each other - he wanted one to awakened the Rinnegan,do IT,in order to bring Kaguya back.

And Sasuke only commented on how much chakra Naruto was able to use,he never said Naruto was too powerful.

Last edited:

TONT

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke said he wanted to use his full powers to crush Naruto,not that he needed,while Naruto flat out said he needs the Kyuubi's power to fight Sasuke.Naruto figured the Kyuubi chakra would give him enough power to match Sasuke and not get stomped like before.

And BZ said that before he saw Sasuke's MS - you are the one who is changing facts to imply something they don't.Now you are acting like he was thinking of Susano'o,and even if he was - he never saw Sasuke's.Also BZ always got the riencarnations to fight each other - he wanted one to awakened the Rinnegan,do IT,in order to bring Kaguya back.
Sasuke flat out called itachis eyes.

Get your facts straight.

What? Bz the one of kaguyas son knows everything about ms.

Bz the one who saw ms madaras powers

Bz the one who saw obitos ms powers

And still you are denying manga facts.

Do you have any manga scan in your favor?

You are only words.
Next time without scan I will not reply you ass

Naruto X Hunter

Legendary
Kin
2,304💸
Kumi
1,263💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sasuke flat out called itachis eyes.

Get your facts straight.

What? Bz the one of kaguyas son knows everything about ms.

Bz the one who saw ms madaras powers

Bz the one who saw obitos ms powers

And still you are denying manga facts.

Do you any manga scan in your favor?

You are only words.
Next time without scan I will not reply you ass
Did Sasuke say,"i need Itachi's eyes inorder to fight Naruto?" No,he wanted them to increase his power whereas Naruto literally said he needs the Kyuubi's power to fight Sasuke.So what if BZ knows the Uchiha's.Are all the Uchiha's Powers the same? Do they all have the same Susano'o. When BZ said that.He never saw Susano'o yet you try to use that as "proof" that Naruto is stronger than Sasuke,but Naruto himself said he needs the Kyuubi's power to fight Sasuke.

take it easy

Legendary
Kin
9💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Lol,no it deosn't at all.After Naruto saw Sasuke,Naruto himself said he needs the Kyuubi's power to fight Sasuke.Sasuke never said he needed EMS to fight base Naruto.

Full power at this moment means EMS

Sasuke already beat base Naruto easily,and read the begining of chapter 310 to see what Naruto had to say about that
He beat base Naruto which wasn't restored after Kyuubi rage and which was low on chakra:

You and the other guy just don't want to accept facts Sasuke = Naruto.
Because they isn't... Even Sasuke said himself that Naruto lost his arm only because he just wanted save him, not killing him:

Last edited:

Styles

Legendary
Kin
16💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Retard, I utterly destroyed your last post.

Sasuke needed itachi eyes to match with naruto.

You are saying that Sasuke only jealous of naruto that he is controlling that chakra.

Lol what kind of dumb logic is this?

He got jealous naruto was too much powerful that he is controlling vast number of chakra easily and sync it with sage mode easily.

Wow what an idiot you are.

You are denying manga facts just because its rustling your jimmies.
So Sasuke saying ''Naruto can control all of this chakra perfectly'' means nothing bro stop being stupid it was about chakra nothing else.
You say i'm denying manga facts but i'm owning you and all you can say is I'm dumb or butthurt when you're the dumb and butthurt one here. Talk to me again when you learn how to debate and not be a hater.

Styles

Legendary
Kin
16💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

He beat base Naruto which wasn't restored from Kyuubi rage and which was low on chakra:

Because they isn't... Even Sasuke said himself that Naruto lost his arm only because he just wanted save him:

''To the point you lost an arm'' meaning he never gave up despite losing a limb or anything, anyone would know and see that.

TONT

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Did Sasuke say,"i need Itachi's eyes inorder to fight Naruto?" No,he wanted them to increase his power whereas Naruto literally said he needs the Kyuubi's power to fight Sasuke.So what if BZ knows the Uchiha's.Are all the Uchiha's Powers the same? Do they all have the same Susano'o. When BZ said that.He never saw Susano'o yet you try to use that as "proof" that Naruto is stronger than Sasuke,but Naruto himself said he needs the Kyuubi's power to fight Sasuke.
Phsyco MF .

Tobi said to sasuke that why you need itachi eyes now.

Sasuke replied that he needed eyes to destroy naruto.

Now go away ass ho.le.

Bring manga facts not excuses

Naruto X Hunter

Legendary
Kin
2,304💸
Kumi
1,263💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

He beat base Naruto which wasn't restored from Kyuubi rage and which was low on chakra:

Because they isn't... Even Sasuke said himself that Naruto lost his arm only because he just wanted save him, not killing him:

Naruto himself said he was too weak.Do you honestly believe he would have beaten Sasuke if he didn't go Kyuubi against Orochimaru?

And Sasuke wanted his Itachi's eyes so he could he have his full power,in order to reject everything he stands for.He literally said,"Nothing more,and nothing less".

Yet you are trying to act as if he got Itachis eyes because he needed them to beat Naruto while Naruto himself said he needed the Kyuubi to fight Sasuke.

Well lets act like Sasuke needed EMS.

Naruto literally said he needs the Kyuubi to fight Sasuke,while Sasuke just thinks he needs the EMS to fight Naruto.

Who's opinion is greater,Naruto,who knows how strong Naruto is? Or Sasuke who is not Naruto,and personally deosn't know how strong he is?
Phsyco MF .

Tobi said to sasuke that why you need itachi eyes now.

Sasuke replied that he needed eyes to destroy naruto.

Now go away ass ho.le.

Bring manga facts not excuses
There you misintepreting whay he said.Sasuke said he WANTED them so he could have his full power,while Naruto said he NEEDED.

Do you know the difference between WANT,and NEED,also look at what i said to spacey.

Last edited:

TONT

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So Sasuke saying ''Naruto can control all of this chakra perfectly'' means nothing bro stop being stupid it was about chakra nothing else.
You say i'm denying manga facts but i'm owning you and all you can say is I'm dumb or butthurt when you're the dumb and butthurt one here. Talk to me again when you learn how to debate and not be a hater.
OK OK bro I guess if you are not trolling then it means it's a misconception.

Bro, sasuke amazed at the vast amount of chakra which naruto controlling and syncing with sage mode.

It meant a lot bro. Idk why can't u understand it :|.

Last edited: