Why sasuke fans claim sasuke to be equal to naruto?

take it easy

Legendary
Kin
9💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Well they did talk to Naruto before and give him power vs Kaguya so he's kinda right.

You must be registered for see images

Still don't make them living entities

Dude,i said the Kyuubi is the Gigantic 1000+ year old living entity that's inside Naruto that helped him out throughout the battle
Exactly. YOU said.

all i said was Naruto had chakra from all the Bijuu aswell,which was in response to him acting like Naruto just had the Kyuubi.
So now having chakra equals using chakra? LMAO.

Last edited:

Styles

Legendary
Kin
16💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
you say Ms?

Sasuke got MS becoz of itachi. Itachi died for his brother and you know it.

With 3 tomoes sasuke can't even stand a chance against base naruto.
Sasuke got MS fighting Itachi...And so what. That's like saying Naruo learned how to control kurama's chakra because his mom helped him.
Funny you say that when Naruto went 1 tails to beat 3 tomoe Sasuke. 3T Sasuke >. Base Naruto.

Stiill don't make them living enteties
I never said they was -_- I said he wasn't wrong when he said they helped him out with power/chakra and w/e.

Last edited:

SMX

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lol you fail at troll again.

At that time sasuke had cm.

Reread manga. He merely touched naruto who dont want to put a fight.

Grow up.
is that why team 7 was one the floor, Naruto was begging for kurama to help, and sasuke didn't use cm. smh maybe you should reread the manga and grow up

TONT

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke got MS fighting Itachi...And so what. That's like saying Naruo learned how to control kurama's chakra because his mom helped him.
Funny you say that when Naruto went 1 tails to beat 3 tomoe Sasuke. 3T Sasuke >. Base Naruto.
Naruto went to 1 tail becoz his chakra exhausted during fight with 5 sound shnobis.

How can you be that stupid?

Sasuke used cm against 1 tail naruto.

Fyi, I am talking about base naruto with frs,oodama rasengan.

Naruto X Hunter

Legendary
Kin
2,304💸
Kumi
1,263💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You are some dillusional sasuke fapper who loves to be insulted.

Unfortunately I don't have enough time to give a fck to your dumb posts.

I already told you that naruto owned kyuubi long ago so he has a right to use his chakra and brain.

Without itachi eyes sasuke is a fodder.
Without kyuubi naruto still shit stomps all shinibis with his sage mode.

Having itachi eyes, one can use genjutsu, ultimate defense in the form of susanoo, susanoo arrow, susanoo enton, amertersu, predict movements of enemy.

Grow up kid.

Naruto merely took 2 strategies from kurama in whole war arc and only during fight with juubi.

Show me one scan in which kurama gave strategy to naruto during naruto vs sasuke.

In whole kaguya arc, naruto came with his own strategies like using sexy no jutsu, force kaguya to use her dimension, FRS to brought beasts out.

In fight with juubito, he came with strategy of using sage mode.

In fight with 3rd raikage, he came with the strategy of using rasegan on his arm.
How was Sasuke fodder without Itachi's eyes? He was one of the best Shinobi before he had EMS,there's no denying it,and Sasuke used Susano'o arrow,Amaterasu,enton,and was able to predict movements and use Genjutsu - now you are acting as if having Itachi's eyes allowed him to do that.

Google - "Strategy define" and look at those 3 pionts.

Here is Sasuke doing that on his own,and the Kyuubi doing that for Naruto.

You like saying Naruto earned the Kyuubi but you act as of Sasuke didn't ear Itachi's eyes - either way - Itachi's eyes don't give him strategies and continously load up chakra while he fights.

2 Vs 1 and it was still a draw.

Naruto X Hunter

Legendary
Kin
2,304💸
Kumi
1,263💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You are some dillusional sasuke fapper who loves to be insulted.

Unfortunately I don't have enough time to give a fck to your dumb posts.

I already told you that naruto owned kyuubi long ago so he has a right to use his chakra and brain.

Without itachi eyes sasuke is a fodder.
Without kyuubi naruto still shit stomps all shinibis with his sage mode.

Having itachi eyes, one can use genjutsu, ultimate defense in the form of susanoo, susanoo arrow, susanoo enton, amertersu, predict movements of enemy.

Grow up kid.

Naruto merely took 2 strategies from kurama in whole war arc and only during fight with juubi.

Show me one scan in which kurama gave strategy to naruto during naruto vs sasuke.

In whole kaguya arc, naruto came with his own strategies like using sexy no jutsu, force kaguya to use her dimension, FRS to brought beasts out.

In fight with juubito, he came with strategy of using sage mode.

In fight with 3rd raikage, he came with the strategy of using rasegan on his arm.
How was Sasuke fodder without Itachi's eyes? He was one of the best Shinobi before he had EMS,there's no denying it,and Sasuke used Susano'o arrow,Amaterasu,enton,and was able to predict movements and use Genjutsu - now you are acting as if having Itachi's eyes allowed him to do that.

You like saying Naruto earned the Kyuubi but you act as of Sasuke didn't ear Itachi's eyes - either way - Itachi's eyes don't give him strategies and continously load up chakra while he fights.

TONT

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
is that why team 7 was one the floor, Naruto was begging for kurama to help, and sasuke didn't use cm. smh maybe you should reread the manga and grow up
Hahahhaah butthurt? Naruto didn't even move a inch from his side. He didn't want to fight sasuke.

Grow up little jerk.

Transcendence

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto x Hunter, you do realize Naruto couldn't use the Bijuu's power, right? They were in a Genjutsu, so they couldn't access Naruto's consciousness nor could he use their chakra.

TONT

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Sasuke was doing his own?

Are you retard. The scan you used. Kyuubi was saying that sasuke took all his chakra which he prepared.

Naruto only used remaining small chakra and still soloed shitdori+amertersu with his mere rasengan

You just soloed your own posts by using above scan. Lol

take it easy

Legendary
Kin
9💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

2 Vs 1 and it was still a draw
Let's ignore advantages that eyes give to Sasuke:

Jutsu which not required training ( practice not training)

Automatically analyze

Jutsu copying

Naruto X Hunter

Legendary
Kin
2,304💸
Kumi
1,263💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Naruto without Bijuu power vs Sasuke without eye hax.

It's almost incredible how people can debate the exact same issue so many times.
You are taking a living entity from Naruto while taking Sasuke's natural powrrs away.....

you say Ms?

Sasuke got MS becoz of itachi. Itachi died for his brother and you know it.

With 3 tomoes sasuke can't even stand a chance against base naruto.
Sasuke trained for years in order to become strong enough to beat Itachi,then he fights him to the piont where he passes out from exhaustion,and he awakened the MS from accepting the truth about Itachi/losing the person closest to him.

Read chapters 307-309 to see how Base Naruto deos against Sasuke.Pay close attention to what Naruto says in chapter 310.

Automatically analyze

Jutsu copying
You mean Sasuke's natural powers that he has to awaken and learn how to use? Also,remember what happened the one time in the story where Sasuke copied Lee's Taijutsu? It affected his body negatively,and he had to tran in order to attain a body that could handle High Speed Taijutsu.

Sasuke was doing his own?

Are you retard. The scan you used. Kyuubi was saying that sasuke took all his chakra which he prepared.

Naruto only used remaining small chakra and still soloed shitdori+amertersu with his mere rasengan

You just soloed your own posts by using above scan. Lol
You missed the piont,and went off topic.

You asked for a scan where the Kyuubi gave Naruto a strategy.

In that scan we see Sasuke coming up with his own strategy and the Kyuubi strategizing with Naruto - buttom panel - was the Kyuubi not instructing Naruto on what to do?

Last edited:

Styles

Legendary
Kin
16💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto went to 1 tail becoz his chakra exhausted during fight with 5 sound shnobis.

He went 1 tails because Sasuke beat that ass with 3T when Naruto only used kurama chakra .

Bro you're being the stupid one here not me you're being in denial.

Sasuke used CM1 to match or be a little stronger than 1 tails

Base Naruto can't use FRS fail Odama rasengan can be dodged bro come on now try harder.

TONT

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You are taking a living entity from Naruto while taking Sasuke's natural powrrs away.....

Sasuke trained for years in order to become strong enough to beat Itachi,then he fights him to the piont where he passes out from exhaustion,and he awakened the MS from accepting the truth about Itachi/losing the person closest to him.

Read chapters 307-309 to see how Base Naruto deos against Sasuke.Pay close attention to what Naruto says in chapter 310.
Lol retard ms awakens when someone dear to a person dies in front of him.

Kakashi and obitos ms awakened when rin died.

Itachi could kill sasuke with his susanoo sword stab but he dies for his little brother. Itachi implanted amerterasu in him.

You are moving from main point.

You said that kyuubi gave strategy to naruto in sasuke vs naruto.

You failed to bring scan in your favor. How sad.

Styles

Legendary
Kin
16💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Automatically analyze

Jutsu copying
Practice is training. Minato,Tobirama and Minato was able to automatically analyze stuff really quick does that mean they have sharingan too? Jutsu copying no one does that anymore that's invalid really.

retard ms awakens when someone dear to a person dies in front of him.

Kakashi and obitos ms awakened when rin died.

Itachi could kill sasuke with his susanoo sword stab but he dies for his little brother. Itachi implanted amerterasu in him.

You are moving from main point.

You said that kyuubi gave strategy to naruto in sasuke vs naruto.

You failed to bring scan in your favor. How sad.
Itachi gave Sasuke a 1shot amaterasu for Obito which failed Sasuke later on awakened his own against Killer Bee.
Also the bold How did Shisui awaken MS then?

Last edited:

TONT

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He went 1 tails because Sasuke beat that ass with 3T when Naruto only used kurama chakra .

Bro you're being the stupid one here not me you're being in denial.

Sasuke used CM1 to match or be a little stronger than 1 tails

Base Naruto can't use FRS fail Odama rasengan can be dodged bro come on now try harder.
Why are you in denial?

Didn't naruto fought with sound 5 top shinobis?

One of them,kimimaro, was stronger than sasuke at that time.

In below scan, one of sound 5 ninja soloed sasuke.

Fighting with them made naruto exhausted.

That's why he had to use 1 tail against sasuke.

Reread manga before opening your mouth

Naruto X Hunter

Legendary
Kin
2,304💸
Kumi
1,263💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Naruto was not tied.Are you forgetting The Kyuubi heals Naruto? Naruto was in Kyuubi mode and Sasuke wasn't using the the Cm the whole time.

Still don't make them living entities

Exactly. YOU said.

So now having chakra equals using chakra? LMAO.
I only said Naruto had the Kyuubi - that living entity helping him - YOU were acting as if i said ALL the Bijuu - i only said he had chakra from all the Bijuu and i only called the KYUUBI the living entity.

And yes Naruto did use the other bijuus chakra - Sasuke pionted out that Naruto was running out of chakra,and the Kyuubi gathered Nature energy because Naruto was almost out of chakra.

Styles

Legendary
Kin
16💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Why are you in denial?

Didn't naruto fought with sound 5 top shinobis?

One of them,kimimaro, was stronger than sasuke at that time.

In below scan, one of sound 5 ninja soloed sasuke.

Fighting with them made naruto exhausted.

That's why he had to use 1 tail against sasuke.

Reread manga before opening your mouth
he did Naruto,Kiba,Choji,Neji,Lee and Shika all did.

Naruto was using Kurama chakra vs kimmi not his own then Lee came and Gaara while Naruto was on the move recovering.

It wasn't solo dummy Sakon and Ukon was together why do you think Sasuke didn't know where he was attacking from.
Naruto went 1 tails because he was losing to 3 tomoe Sasuke stay dumb.