• Total voters

irfan1993

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
then everone tell me which rank should be given to naruto??????
he defeated pein which tsunade cannot beat.....
then we should say that naruto is at a higher level than the hokage????

TheCheesasaurus

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
kakashi is def. kage level....he has tons of experience copied over 1000 jutsu hes fast as hell not to mention probably one of the smartest and craftiest ninja in the series and hes only ever lost one fight...kakshi is a bad ass. Anyone who says different is trippin' the proof is there :p im not saying hes a TOP kage but im just saying hes def kage level...i mean look at gara...hes a kage lol and he got dealt with pretty easy. So yeah kakashi def kage level. just saying :D

NLee

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kakashi the copy ninja. Son of the White Fang. So far the only one who has mastered The Sharingan. Also is a non Uchiha who copied over 1000 jutsus is at Hokage level. He had received top marks and had shown an innate aptitude for the ninja arts while in the academy. This permitted him to graduate from it in a single year at the top of his class at the age of 5, and then becoming a chūnin a year later. Naruto notes that Kakashi is smarter than Shikamaru Nara, a better nose than Kiba Inuzuka, a better taijutsu performance than Rock Lee, and has better Sharingan mastery than Sasuke Uchiha.Kakashi has proven himself to be an intelligent ninja with great instincts and battle prowess, making him a match for any opponent. Also what other ninja you know that can stand up to Orochimaru
What's the point of this?

Necron

Legendary
Kin
116💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
because he uses like 2 jutsus and then faints from lack of energy... Seriously, he could use some sage mode, and then I'd consider him S-rank...

Still, he IS considered S-rank, I just disagree with that...

NLee

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
because he uses like 2 jutsus and then faints from lack of energy... Seriously, he could use some sage mode, and then I'd consider him S-rank...

Still, he IS considered S-rank, I just disagree with that...
Kakashi is not an S-rank ninja.

The "S-rank" label is reserved for powerful ninjas who've gone rogue.

Kakashi's rank is Jounin

Dizzle87

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
it aint a rank y'all..just a classification for rogue ninjas who are kage level, if he or naruto (nine tails mode) were to betray the village,then they will be considered as S - rank

Uchihas with Big Guns

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Everybody pretty much said it. Literally a jounin but has skills wisdom and accomplishments worthy enough to be a kage. Villages have info on famous nin he may be marked as s class shinobi in scouting reports...

S-rank or class is a bingo book term used for extremely dangerous/powerful jutsu and missing nin/criminals its the highest rank.

TheCheesasaurus

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
He does get tired easily cause of the sharingan. But he also has his own abilities that dont require the sharingan, we just dont know what they are yet lol. He was a bad ass before he got it so im sure he'd be one with out it as well.

lcart14

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kakashi is definitely kage level, but hes also the bare minimum, if you know what i mean. He just reaches kage level barely. Hes a strong dude but if he was a criminal he wouldnt be s-class

choft

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Why the hell does this thread have 16 pages? What could everyone be possibly arguing about that lasts so long? I'm not going to read the entire thread because I've seen enough correct answers in the first page alone:

S-Rank is for missing-nins

Last edited:

xodzeh

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lol I pause for a good minute and a half when I came to Kisame, I might have put him at low-Kage level, but it really is Samehada that makes him so powerful...without it he lost to Gai.
Well, I agree there to a point.. But that goes along with everyone else too. Take away Sasuke's sharingan, Naruto's kyuubi, Gai's 8-gate release and so on. Everyone is by far weaker without their special skills, jutsus, weapons or whatever.

Just saying.. xd but ofc, everyone have their own opinions and are entitled to it.

I would put some in Akatsuki for kage level, but not everyone.
In my opinion, Itachi, Nagato, Kakuzu and Kisame (possibly Sasori, but a fairly weak kage comapred to the others) are the only ones which is at kage level.
Kage's need to be both powerful and take right decicions when it's needed. This is here I mean that Deidara, Hidan, Zetsu and Konan fails.

YellowFang

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Why this thread is still going on when it is confirmed that;
1) Kakashi is a kage level shinobi...
2) There are only four ranks in narutoverse i.e. Academy student, Genin, Chunin and Jonin
3) Kage is a title given to the most elite jonin in a village...