believe7

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kakashi is not at kage level. He is so overrated by everyone, to me kakashi is a powerful jonin and that's suits him well. I am a huge kakashi fan but ranking him kage level is pushing it. The two most powerful ninja's in konoha are Tsunade and Naruto and they are both at kage level. Naruto still needs some more experience and mental training but he suits the job. Why give kakashi the job as hokage when he could not even defeat one pain on his own. That makes no sense and he also has a low chakara rate and stamina which are needed for that kage position. I mean come on he cannot even go against one Akatskui member. There are other jonnins out there that may have the chance of defeating him or even competing close to his level. I mean Gai can give kakashi a run for his money. I can gladly say even as a fan that kakashi is overrated

OWanime

Elite
Kin
15💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
s-class usually means just criminals but yeah I guess he's kage level:
-considering he's been asked to office on more than one occasion
-goes toe to toe with other s-class criminals (pein is elite kage level like madara/so6p)
-famous nickname, well-known :D

logie84

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What about Kakashi's "modest" amount of chakra?
Personally i think he is an elite shinobi but not Kage level yet, i think he was most suited as a nominee for Hokage because of the situation the Leaf was in.

Reactions: Chaotic Blades

dareak

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Just to clear things up. S-Rank ninja are missing-nin who posses the power of highly experienced jonin or Kage-level shinobi.

Kakashi's biggest drawback is his chakra. We have seen him get overexerted way too many times.
Kakashi may have been eligible for Hokage but during that time people needed a trustworthy and wise leader that they KNEW, not someone from Anbu they've never met(Danzo).

Kakashi is an advanced Jonin, and right now that is all. He is not S-rank, that rank is reserved for missions, jutsu, and missing-nin ONLY.

Lordofd100x

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
S-Rank/class was given to powerful missing ninjas like Itachi uchiha yes but this doesn't necessarily mean it was for missing ninjas only. And second of all where does it say in the manga or the animated media that kakashi is not an S-rank/class ninja? or that he is of another rank? if it is a rank or class...

Chaotic Blades

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
he isnt s-class because he hasnt abandoned his village. also he is an overpowered, elite jonin with exceptional skills. nothing more, nothing less. he is still young and has potential. but he is not Kage level as far as strength goes.

kyndig15145

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kakuzu and Kisame aren't Kage level? I disagree. Kakuzu had a lot of battles and didn't lose. Kakuzu only lost because Naruto is extremely powerful and his chakras was down from fighting a "Kage" in the making of Kakashi.

Kisame with Sameheda is near invincible and he also has a lot of jutsus. He is kind of limited but how many shinobi out there can stand toe to toe with him without a bijuu. Kisame admitted that Itachi was stronger than him, but Itachi is stronger than many Kages, now and in the past.

Kakashi has flee on sight from other nations and to not flee on sight from Kakuzu and Kisame is just plain stupid.

Those three are Kage level and would grow in power as they grew into their office.

kyndig15145

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Strongly disagree with the last sentence, but you already know that xd

Sasori, Itachi, Nagato and Tobi are the only Kage-level ninja. Why? Because they have many techniques that make them powerful. The rest have only one signature technique/ability/trait that makes them an Elite Jounin.

Deidara- Explosive Clay
Kakuzu- Immortality
Hidan- Immortality
Kisame- Swordsmanship
Konan- Origami jutsu
Zetsu- S/T

None of those are Kage level ninja in my opinion
Kakuzu and Kisame aren't Kage level? I disagree. Kakuzu had a lot of battles and didn't lose. Kakuzu only lost because Naruto is extremely powerful and his chakras was down from fighting a "Kage" in the making of Kakashi.

Kisame with Sameheda is near invincible and he also has a lot of jutsus. He is kind of limited but how many shinobi out there can stand toe to toe with him without a bijuu. Kisame admitted that Itachi was stronger than him, but Itachi is stronger than many Kages, now and in the past.

Kakashi has flee on sight from other nations and to not flee on sight from Kakuzu and Kisame is just plain stupid.

Those three are Kage level and would grow in power as they grew into their office.

kyndig15145

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
lol putting at putting minato and nagato in the same category.

Rinegan >> FTG

also Itachi is above sannin kevel
Itachi didn't want to fight the Pervy Sage, especially in his weakened state. Jiraya is an exceptional ninga and the Sanin got their name from the fact that they would grow in power, Hanzo could have probably killed them but decided to let them live.

I think Kakashi would grow in power especially once he became Hokage because I am sure their is a lot of secret and hidden stuff that he would then have access to.

Is Tsunade an especially powerful ninja, yes, very powerful but Kage? She is very powerful but she has a limited number of jutsus.

c3D4

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kakuzu vs darui and neji could go either way, especially if they dont have any info on him at all. Infact i feel kakuzu can edge it.

Deidora due to his techniques can beat ninja's stronger than him. Example being jiraiya. Jiraiya is obviously the stronger of the two but i cannot see him escaping c4. Infact he wouldnt even know what happened. He doenst have any special eye techniques.

Also at the bold part highlighted. Minato got the title of hokage after what he achieved during the war and this was due to his one technique; ftg
U saying Jiraiya would figuire(sry spelling) Deidara techs? I say Jman would got it and know how Deidara uses clay first or second time he uses any bomb.Couse Deidara never uses strongest bomb at start or any other shinobi not using strongest tech on start of battle

ackeem1992

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
base on knowledge, intelligence problem solving capabilities and etc he is kage lvl

based on skill he's not quite there yet, he needs more chakra he doesn't hold out long.