Why is this guy so unappreciated 'round here?

TheTailedSage

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'd shoot myself in the foot (seriously) before being associated with that mess.

But Beiber is Drakes boi. Dat Canada link up.:yeah:
You and him are way back pals stop lying.

¬__¬ hmmmmm. hes only half canadian dont associate a badass legend to a musical fodder and 2 minute man that is Justin Beiber

Not only was I joking, but this nigga has the audacity to say I'm embarrassing lightskins; yet he got the basic mixy-face selfie on his avatar. What is that, a dusty 2nd generation iPod Touch your holding? Lmao, foh!
LOOOOL no respect!

Prestonyoko

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@ all of these Drizzy haters, stick to your Beiber and never talk such blasphamy.
@Zexion: Something is possessing you, Kill it NOW
So if you don't listen to drake you all of a sudden listen to bieber? Wtf?

Drake isn't the hottest rapper anymore, he all in his feelings now.

Yo Gotti & YG

They make REAL music.

Caterpie with the facts!

Not only was I joking, but this nigga has the audacity to say I'm embarrassing lightskins; yet he got the basic mixy-face selfie on his avatar. What is that, a dusty 2nd generation iPod Touch your holding? Lmao, foh!

I concur with the bold
Do you even know what I'm talking about??

No, you wouldn't.

You really on some lightskin sh-t. Dunno even know.

I bet the only rappers you listen to are the ones in YMCMB XD

Prestonyoko

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Since you wanna come back at my & disrespect me.

Here I go, anybody who wants a chuckle look at these

This is how this ***** is rn XD
You must be registered for see images

Clown ***** I ain't the average NB user. Don't play me again.

Btw, its a 4th Gen IPod

BenjerminGaye

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Haha, tried me. He also killed all comrades and was willing to cut off little Narutos legs... Like I said in the OP, he will accomplish his mission by any means necessary. Kisame has always been pretty ruthless..

Fair enough

Amen!

Give that boy his damn trophy!

Stay Schemin, Lord Knows, Ignant Shit, Jodeci Freestyle, and it goes on... Niggas just sleep on Drakes lyrical ability and look at his singing as a flaw Lol

Mine too :cool:
jodeci freestyle. for the life of me I couldn't remember that name when I made that post.

You bit the hand now starve, it's not a joke nigg a
I hang you with it after I teach you the ropes nigg a

Last edited:

Forbidden Technique

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm changing my avatar.
LMAOOOO, I'm so fucking dead right now. Bruh, you just lost. Don't change your avatar when someone roasts you on it. By changing your avatar, you basically just said: "damn you're right I am an embarrassment". Hahaha, then you come at me with some failed struggle pictures.

Talm' 'bout YG and Yo Gotti make real music, lmaoooo! Do yourself the favor and dismiss yourself bro, I'm laughing at you. You're not even on my level.

jodeci freestyle. for the life of me I couldn't remember that name when I made that post.

You bit the hand now starve, it's not a joke nigg a
I hang you with it after I teach you the ropes nigg a
I swear he had the better verse then J Cole on that one

Forbidden Technique

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

***** you been done. & I lost? lol
So tell me why you and this dude in the picture almost got the same facial expression, lmao. You done yet?

Stay Scheming where he rapped about hittin up the gym XD his rhymes are corny, just face it

Drake is legit ass
Had absolutely nothing to do with hitting up the gym, that's how I know you don't know what you're talking about

BenjerminGaye

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
LMAOOOO, I'm so fucking dead right now. Bruh, you just lost. Don't change your avatar when someone roasts you on it. By changing your avatar, you basically just said: "damn you're right I am an embarrassment". Hahaha, then you come at me with some failed struggle pictures.

Talm' 'bout YG and Yo Gotti make real music, lmaoooo! Do yourself the favor and dismiss yourself bro, I'm laughing at you. You're not even on my level.

I swear he had the better verse then J Cole on that one
J Cole wasn't even hot on that. All Drake boii