Why is this guy so unappreciated 'round here?

Forbidden Technique

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

So I'm just in my kitchen warming up last nights dinner; macaroni & cheese, just in case anybody was wondering u_u, meanwhile I'm blasting some Drake:

Let me tell you, this nigga Drake got me caught up in my feelings. I even felt tempted to text my ex to tell her that I still loved her *wipes away thug tear*... but anyways, that's besides the point. So I'm just jamming, and all of the sudden the song changed,

And of course, I'm doing my thing.. Swag Cooking like BasedGod to this song

So back to the point of the thread; I'm listening to that song Trophies by Drake, and something dawned on me.

Where the hell is Kisames trophy? Someone give this man his well deserved award for being one of the best characters in this entire series.
This man just casually regurgitates an entire body of water out of his mouth effortlessly. He can create his own livable domed-utopia. He can turn an ocean into an entire wave of sharks. Has Bijuu level chakra reserves. Possesses a Suiton technique that trumps all other ninjutsu. The only fusion duel monster in the entire series. Has super human strength. Mastered one of the strongest swords in existence. Incredibly durable, pain resistant, and has healing capabilities. Has an innate ability to absorb chakra that is in contact with his body. Completes all his missions by any means necessary and is extremely loyal. And my favorite part of all:

Kisame will never fall in the face of any shinobi. That is why Kishi had to kill him off anyway he could. Now that is what I like to call a real shinobi. Not some dykeboi with a power-up charity, like Sasuke Lol.

Kisame needs a trophy u_u

Last edited:

Forbidden Technique

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That he does. Kisame deserves a statue.
A statue? Lol, what a fanboy

Sasuke stomps this fodder 'Tjinobi'
It's too bad this fodder 'Tjinobi' wasn't given free power-ups throughout the manga like Sasuke

I'm just glad his fans are humble and quiet, unlike Sasuke's or Itachi's.
I hear that about Sasuke; never seen such an abundance of tards Lol

Where the hell is this man's trophy!?
I'm saying, dawg.

Europa

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Can you honestly tell me a life sized statue of Kisame with Samehada would not be the most appropriate thing to remember him by?

Forbidden Technique

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Can you honestly tell me a life sized statue of Kisame with Samehada would not be the most appropriate thing to remember him by?
Can't say I disagree. I'd place that shit right on my front lawn.

Kisame? Ah, you mean Itachi's personal goldfish!​
Kisame>Sasori with medium-difficulty. And if you take away all of the free gifts Sasuke has received, Kisame shits on him too. :yay:

i want a kisame cut out so i can place him in places as commemoration.
A well deserved plus rep is coming your way, sir.

Shura

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kisame>Sasori with medium-difficulty. And if you take away all of the free gifts Sasuke has received, Kisame shits on him too. :yay:
Deidara created C4 to kill Itachi, meaning Deidara > Itachi. He admitted inferiority to Sasori, meaning Sasori > Deidara > Itachi. Kisame is Itachi's personal goldfish, meaning Sasori > Deidara > Itachi > Kisame so Sasori is >>> Kisame.

Sasuke defeated both Deidara and Itachi so that makes him >> Kisame.

ABC logic rulez.​

Forbidden Technique

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He's like Piccalo, realist ni99a in their anime/manga.
Lmao, 100% agree! Couldn't of made a better comparison myself.

You must have alot of swag. Please, teach me master.
Not with that stupid signature

Deidara created C4 to kill Itachi, meaning Deidara > Itachi. He admitted inferiority to Sasori, meaning Sasori > Deidara > Itachi. Kisame is Itachi's personal goldfish, meaning Sasori > Deidara > Itachi > Kisame so Sasori is >>> Kisame.

ABC logic rulez.​
It never fails with Sasuke fans Lol, please do continue

Kisame is 4th most powerful in Akatsuki. Mid/high Kage-level IMO. Better than Tobirama with Suiton (feat wise, Tobirama fans don't get onto me).
Straight facts!

KisuneUchiha

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

ABC logic rulez.​
Dont get me wrong, I am a Sasuke Fan as well BUT

ABC logic has no rights in this series... cuz if you go by that then Madara solo's the SOSP since Death cannot even keep hold of Madara for long lol XD