Why is this guy so unappreciated 'round here?

Raekwon26

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah, by the name I could tell you're one of those hardcore hip hop heads that is stuck in the 90's; which is fine. And downplay Drake all you want, I was only telling you why Drake is undeniably on top with the big boys of this current age.
Stuck in the 90s? Why? Because I don't like Drake?
I like J. Cole, K. Dot, Joey Bada$$, Gambino, SchoolBoy Q, Isaiah Rashad, Game etc.

I just think Drake sucks.

Draphsin

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You been living under a rock lately bro, or..? Drake drops hit, after hit, after hit. He drops a record and the whole world tunes in. His lyrics become trends. He dominates radio play. He has been nominated/won too many awards. His songs/albums sell numbers only a very select few rappers can match/out due. He pioneered the new wave of mixtape rappers; making mixtapes sounding like albums with his mixtape So Far Gone. Shall I keep going...? Most number one singles with only 2 albums out. Hops on Versace and has rapper after rapper remixing it, replicating his flow. A versatile voice; can rap and sing. Has 2 classic albums. He's a record producer that has written songs for the likes of Dr. Dre, Alicia Keys, and Jamie Foxx. Just this year alone, he's worked with and collaborated with Justin Timberlake, Jay Z, and Beyonce. Lmao, like what do you even mean, really?
You must be registered for see images

Who would've guessed...u_u

HiddenSound

Supreme
Kin
-3💸
Kumi
-3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I was hoping dumb comments like these weren't going to be made

Two of the lamest DBZ characters...? Good God, please don't ever make that horrible comparison again. I'm honestly shocked. You really just compared Kisame to a tranny..
That's a little overboard. Frieza is by far one of the most interesting characters.

Forbidden Technique

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Stuck in the 90s? Why? Because I don't like Drake?
I like J. Cole, K. Dot, Joey Bada$$, Gambino, SchoolBoy Q, Isaiah Rashad, Game etc.

I just think Drake sucks.
Gave off that impression. And fair enough, that's your opinion.

Sasuke's a bitch boy with bipolar.

OT - He's certified.
Well said

Who would've guessed...u_u
He's come long ways since then u_u

That's a little overboard. Frieza is by far one of the most interesting characters.
Going a little overboard is what I do best.

Forbidden Technique

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Woah woah woah,

90's rap>>>>>>>Anything out today lol, real rap fans know this XD
Doesn't mean there isn't an abundance of great new school rappers like J Cole, Kendrick, and Drake, but of course you think they all suck Lmao. At least we have hip hop legends like Nas who isn't stuck in the 90's and appreciates the new age of hip-hop and went on and said that Drake and Kendrick is the current stars and future of Hip Hop.

Zexion~

Legendary
Kin
21💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Doesn't mean there isn't an abundance of great new school rappers like J Cole, Kendrick, and Drake, but of course you think they all suck Lmao. At least we have hip hop legends like Nas who isn't stuck in the 90's and appreciates the new age of hip-hop and went on and said that Drake and Kendrick is the current stars and future of Hip Hop.
Lml, doesn't mean the futures good....He realized its going to suck and said yeah guess these guys are going to be leading this garbage U_U

Only good one out of them is cole... Lamar and Drake are both frauds ... Specially Drake

Raekwon26

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lml, doesn't mean the futures good....He realized its going to suck and said yeah guess these guys are going to be leading this garbage U_U

Only good one out of them is cole... Lamar and Drake are both frauds ... Specially Drake
What do you mean by frauds?

Kurama2012

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That was really a zetsu clone. Kisame was hiding inside the sword the entire time.

Yeah, by the name I could tell you're one of those hardcore hip hop heads that is stuck in the 90's; which is fine. And downplay Drake all you want, I was only telling you why Drake is undeniably on top with the big boys of this current age.

Vegeta, and the Ginyu Force minus Captain Ginyu is awesome. Cell>Frieza, I'm already over it.
he still took it heck samahada didn't want to go back to him

Europa

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Today's rap is a bunch of lil *****es talkin' about the ***, and the money, and the cappin' people in the asses.

It's too commercialized and fake.

Raekwon26

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Today's rap is a bunch of lil *****es talkin' about the ***, and the money, and the cappin' people in the asses.

It's too commercialized and fake.
I agree and disagree.
WAY too commercialized and fake, but it's not all of them.

The main problem with today's Rap are guys like Rick Ross and Lil Wayne. Just ridiculous.

Raekwon26

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i am pretty sure I am harder than Lil Wayne. The guys a straight up tool.
That's one of the problems.
It's not even about being hard, it's the message they convey, their lack of skills and their downright corny crap.

As terrible as Lil Wayne is, Rick Ross is single handedly killing Rap by just being around.