Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Whatever you say. If you're gay, you're gay, but don't be a hypocrite. That's all I'm saying. The hypocrisy of the LGBT agenda has been fuming since gay marriage was legalized. The agenda has been trying to shove their mess down our throats. Now, every fictional character has to be gay or the LGBT will riot and cry.

First Deadpool, then Korra, and now Elsa. Who's next? Joker and Boruto?

:kk:
Isn't there a saying about stones and glas houses?
The own creator of LoK said that they actually planned to make them kiss at the end but that would have been too much. Actually the LBGT was everything but not crying.

Given the lack of your analogy- I'm calling you a hypocrite too.

-Haku Yuki-

Supreme
Kin
59💸
Kumi
1,030💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Don't even compare Last airbender to Naruto or dragon ball z or many animes really the story telling is perfect, the character delvopment is great and well done. The characters are interesting and have cool back stories and rarely is there an ass pull power up (Unless you count the avatar state altough thats been there since episode 1)

I suppose the amv isn't as awesome if you don't know Zukos character arc but the song describes him pretty well I feel.

Last edited:
Reactions: Legendary Saiyan

DominiqueX

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Oh plzz now you're telling me that shit is better than AOT , get out!!
You, the biggest Obito fanboy on this planet, tells me to get out? LOL, the irony.
I suggest you to watch the following video, even though I know that you won't. Then you get a first idea of how dark the avatar-franchise really is.

[video=youtube;LqjjkChjAGQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LqjjkChjAGQ[/video]

You wouldn't know what "good character development" is, even if it slaps you right into your face.

So guys, I guess it's time to leave. This guy is just another lost cause on this forum.

123fire

Supreme
Kin
20💸
Kumi
-33💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Don't even compare Last airbender to Naruto or dragon ball z or many animes really the story telling is perfect, the character delvopment is great and well done. The characters are interesting and have cool back stories and rarely is there an ass pull power up (Unless you count the avatar state altough thats been there since episode 1)

I suppose the amv isn't as awesome if you don't know Zukos character arc but the song describes him pretty well I feel.
Oh plzzz stop its not better than naruto-----> FACT

You, the biggest Obito fanboy on this planet, tells me to get out? LOL, the irony.
I suggest you to watch the following video, even though I know that you won't. Then you get a first idea of how dark the avatar-franchise really is.

[video=youtube;LqjjkChjAGQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LqjjkChjAGQ[/video]

You wouldn't know what "good character development" is, even if it slaps you right into your face.

So guys, I guess it's time to leave. This guy is just another lost cause on this forum.
Go to a last airbender forum and leave this site if you're obsessed with an american cartoon

Last edited by a moderator:

DominiqueX

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Whatever you say. If you're gay, you're gay, but don't be a hypocrite. That's all I'm saying. The hypocrisy of the LGBT agenda has been fuming since gay marriage was legalized. The agenda has been trying to shove their mess down our throats. Now, every fictional character has to be gay or the LGBT will riot and cry.

First Deadpool, then Korra, and now Elsa. Who's next? Boruto and Batman? I got nothing against the LGBT community, but come on. Just because someone else has a different opinion, doesn't mean you have to get your G-string in a bloody twist.

The LGBT community needs some special spotlight in order to help people getting used to it. Sure, the world made some progression in favor of LGBT, but we are still far away from good, equal treatment.

And now please compare the amount of LGBT couples in movies/shows/books etc. with the amount of straight couples. It's those people who look down on LGBT who start a flame war when there is only a hand full of non-hetero couples against hundreds of heteros.

Chakra Wizard

Elite
Kin
14💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Y'all know that he's a troll, right? Just forget about it and go somewhere else;)

And the series is loved because it's unlike anything else that aired on Nickelodeon at the time (hence the reason it's also not as openly dark as most anime, which are more adolescent-oriented rather than kid-oriented like TLA and LoK). It's acclaimed because it does have all those things you mentioned and more.

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,664💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️

First Deadpool, then Korra, and now Elsa. Who's next? Boruto and Batman? I got nothing against the LGBT community, but come on. Just because someone else has a different opinion, doesn't mean you have to get your G-string in a bloody twist.

It's so ****ing funny that you name three characters and that's "making everyone gay." Especially when Deadpool was that way very early on. Korra being gay or pansexual doesn't detract from her character or the series. The very fact that you only know she's anything but heterosexual for the last five seconds of the series means that they definitely did not shove anything into your face.

There's nothing wrong with making gay characters. If we can have characters who show their heterosexuality constantly, then we can have the same for homosexual characters. You are a hypocrite because I bet all the money in the world you weren't going "Ugh, they're shoving Korra's heterosexuality in our faces" anytime there was a scene dedicated to her relationship with Mako.

Legendary Saiyan

Elite
Kin
339💸
Kumi
187💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The Last Airbender was a masterpiece. Pretty much one of the only good shows in the beginning of the new generation of Nick.

Because it has a well written story and it's fresh. I just love it. Aang, Toph, Sokka, and Katara were my favs. the adventures they had were fun and Aang went through a lot of struggle accepting who he was. Then came Korra, who I was fond of at first until that horrible ending when the LGBT agenda had to force her to become a lesbo

I thought Korra was bi though.

Last edited:

Sex

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ugh... I hope Batman and Superman remain straight. Nothing would disappoint me more than to hear that Superman used Lois Lane in an attempt to cover up his love for Batman. ****, I can see it happening now.

Umari Senju

Legendary
Kin
238💸
Kumi
96💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It actually is. What others said in TLA and TLoK is is true. The story is extremely well written as are the characters. Ang is a lovable free spirit who is reluctant to take on his responsibilities as The Avatar but overcomes this eventually with the help of his friends.

The pairing between him and Kotara started from episode one and fleshed out nicely and with good pacing.

My favorites are Sokka and Zuko and. zuko's Uncle (Ozen was it?)

Zuko is a far better written character than Sasuke. No hate intended.

Why don't you actually watch it before you just judge it as an American child's cartoon. It is actually heavily influenced by eastern culture and the animation is great.

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
AoT is a terribly over-rated gore flick of a manga. It's a typical try-to-hard and it's fans are a typical "it's bloody it must be mature and I must be mature for liking it" type. At least try to find an anime with good story and grit, like Elfen Lied.

DominiqueX

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I bet this guy has an Obito plumeau case, an Obito pyjama, an Obito backpack, an Obito toothbrush, Obito socks, Obito poster all over his bedroom walls and dozens of other cringe-worthy merchandise. I also find it funny how we are not allowed to be on a Naruto-forum if Naruto isn't the best show ever created in our opinion.

Do you have any other interests besides Obito/Naruto?

Legendary Saiyan

Elite
Kin
339💸
Kumi
187💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It actually is. What others said in TLA and TLoK is is true. The story is extremely well written as are the characters. Ang is a lovable free spirit who is reluctant to take on his responsibilities as The Avatar but overcomes this eventually with the help of his friends.

The pairing between him and Kotara started from episode one and fleshed out nicely and with good pacing.

My favorites are Sokka and Zuko and. zuko's Uncle (Ozen was it?)

Zuko is a far better written character than Sasuke. No hate intended.

Why don't you actually watch it before you just judge it as an American child's cartoon. It is actually heavily influenced by eastern culture and the animation is great.
Sokka was a G bruh. I f*cking love this guy. He spittin hot haiku lines!

[video=youtube;K7-2_gUuWK4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7-2_gUuWK4[/video]

Legendary Saiyan

Elite
Kin
339💸
Kumi
187💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Even though DBZ is pretty much my anime of all time, Last Airbender is superior in Character Development and it can never be denied.

+Rep