123fire

Supreme
Kin
20💸
Kumi
-33💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I wanna understand why is the last airbender and the legend of Korra loved?

Like is there character depth , character development , character deaths , deep story??

People compare it to legendary animes , in the end its just an american cartoon that isn't dark like animes

123fire

Supreme
Kin
20💸
Kumi
-33💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Don't compare shit like Naruto to the likes of TLA ans TLOK. They are by miles better than Naruto.
Says the one who has a naruto avatar and has an account in a NARUTO forum

Lmfao did you even watch the shows?

[video=youtube;ErmZRsCIUsE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ErmZRsCIUsE[/video]
Its so childish unlike millions of anime

Last edited by a moderator:

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,664💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
Its so childish unlike millions of anime
Right, because there's nothing childish about this

[video=youtube;r-gT5L4sthU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-gT5L4sthU[/video]

The Avatar series tackles the concepts of colonialism, genocide, slavery, depression, suicide, death of family members, mental illness, war, humanity, spirituality, handicaps, inner peace, and probably a bunch that I'm missing. Nothing childish about those topics.

DominiqueX

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The Legend of Korra is not "dark"? Lol.
The creators had trouble with releasing it on Nick, because it was too "dark", respectively, too mature for the common audience of Nick. "Just an american cartoon", that shows that you have no idea what the shows of the Avatar-franchise are about.

Usually I don't use such terms, but honestly, The Last Airbender and Legend of Korra both shitstomp crappy series like Naruto, Fairy Tail or Shingeki no Kyojin without effort. The characters are not only more likeable, but also more developed and the whole world built by Michael DiMartino and Bryan Konietzko and their teams is so fascinating and interesting.

You must be registered for see images

Legend of Korra's plot and character development alone trumps Naruto in every way. You also don't find asspulls, countless powerups and plotholes there. Usually those people who diss the two shows, are the ones who only like plain, flashy anime with lots of explosions that have one pseudo-cool, male main character who defeats everyone.

Last edited:
Reactions: Beauty Busty Beast

JStar King

Elite
Kin
3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Because it has a well written story and it's fresh. I just love it. Aang, Toph, Sokka, and Katara were my favs. the adventures they had were fun and Aang went through a lot of struggle accepting who he was. Then came Korra, who I was fond of at first until that horrible ending when the LGBT agenda had to force her to become a lesbo

:kk:

Beauty Busty Beast

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Says the one who has a naruto avatar and has an account in a NARUTO forum
What? So because I'm a member of a Naruto Forum I'm not allowed to like something more than Naruto?

How stupid is your reasoning?
The shows are waaaaaaay darker than anything introduced in Naruto.

Naruto is an ok Anime. But compared to LoK and TLA it fails in comparison.

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I wanna understand why is the last airbender and the legend of Korra loved?

Like is there character depth , character development , character deaths , deep story??

People compare it to legendary animes , in the end its just an american cartoon that isn't dark like animes
You're part of what's wrong with entertainment culture. Not everything needs to be "dark" not everything needs to be the same.

123fire

Supreme
Kin
20💸
Kumi
-33💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What? So because I'm a member of a Naruto Forum I'm not allowed to like something more than Naruto?

How stupid is your reasoning?
The shows are waaaaaaay darker than anything introduced in Naruto.

Naruto is an ok Anime. But compared to LoK and TLA it fails in comparison.
Ok now you're exggerating way darker than naruto????? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH PLEASE watch ep 345

Beauty Busty Beast

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Because it has a well written story and it's fresh. I just love it. Aang, Toph, Sokka, and Katara were my favs. the adventures they had were fun and Aang went through a lot of struggle accepting who he was. Then came Korra, who I was fond of at first until that horrible ending when the LGBT agenda had to force her to become a lesbo

No one forced anything here. People like you are just too one dimensional to understand that gay Couples are common in our current Century.

Last edited:

123fire

Supreme
Kin
20💸
Kumi
-33💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
LoA was so good that I watched it twice when they brought it back on Nickelodeon.

Better than shitpooden
If shippuden is shit log off then and never come back(see u when boruto chapter releases)

The Legend of Korra is not "dark"? Lol.
The creators had trouble with releasing it on Nick, because it was too "dark", respectively, too mature for the common audience of Nick. "Just an american cartoon", that shows that you have no idea what the shows of the Avatar-franchise are about.

Usually I don't use such terms, but honestly, The Last Airbender and Legend of Korra both shitstomp crappy series like Naruto, Fairy Tail or Shingeki no Kyojin without effort. The characters are not only more likeable, but also more developed and the whole world built by Michael DiMartino and Bryan Konietzko and their teams is so fascinating and interesting.

You must be registered for see images

Legend of Korra's plot and character development alone trumps Naruto in every way. You also don't find asspulls, countless powerups and plotholes there. Usually those people who diss the two shows, are the ones who only like plain, flashy anime with lots of explosions that have one pseudo-cool, male main character who defeats everyone.
Oh plzz now you're telling me that shit is better than AOT , get out!!

That ugly thing in your avatar is as interesting and well developed as a rock in The Last Airbender.
Obito is one of the most developed Characters in naruto you're just an obito hater , tenten has more character developmemt than korra

Beauty Busty Beast

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ok now you're exggerating way darker than naruto????? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH PLEASE watch ep 345
These Episodes are darker than your crap son.
-Book 2 Chapter 17 Lake Laogai
-Book 3 Chapter 8 The Puppetmaster

Obito is one of the most developed Characters in naruto you're just an obito hater , tenten has more character developmemt than korra
Agree with this.
He developed from an evil pedo to a good pedo.

That's actually a lot given the Naruto Standards.

JStar King

Elite
Kin
3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
No one forced anything here. People like you are just too one dimensional to understand that gay Couples are common in our current Cenutry.
Whatever you say. If you're gay, you're gay, but don't be a hypocrite. That's all I'm saying. The hypocrisy of the LGBT agenda has been fuming since gay marriage was legalized. The agenda has been trying to shove their mess down our throats. Now, every fictional character has to be gay or the LGBT will riot and cry.

First Deadpool, then Korra, and now Elsa. Who's next? Boruto and Batman? I got nothing against the LGBT community, but come on. Just because someone else has a different opinion, doesn't mean you have to get your G-string in a bloody twist.

Last edited:

123fire

Supreme
Kin
20💸
Kumi
-33💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Agree with this.
He developed from an evil pedo to a good pedo.

That's actually a lot given the Naruto Standards.
He isn't a pedo to begin with... If i was 13 years old i had a girl i love but she died and i grew up and infinite tsokoyomi is possible i would to the same to revive her or see her in a better world , obito grew up but he loved the girl when he was 13 years old where the pedobility here?

Make up your mind, you want me in your life or nah??:pkun:
I don't but you'll come back anyway when Boruto chapter releases