Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I can understand coming from a country where most of them watch cricket its quite annoying your fav sports get nurfed . I got used to it , i would suggest let them watch few videos of UCL games , El classico games you may not see impact it will grow up . I usually watch video at my spare time , ny buddies would just watch it in awe and soon it grew up on them .

Same reason europeans don't appreciate basketball enough
You are actually wrong at this , the Americans are too good in basketball haha . In Croatia and Eastern European countries its very popular also France has Tony parker and Spain reached finals in Olympics xD

It's because we care more about WWE.
(¬‿¬ ) Didnt know Kaguya watches Wrestling matches xD

Last edited by a moderator:

Edogawa

Regular
Kin
3💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Is everyone around the world supposed to like and appreciate Soccer or just Americans?
It's just Americans and Indians who don't appreciate it. World Cup is next year yet Muricans prefer to watch NBA or Baseball. Or Indians with that shitty cricket sport.

Guardian of the Rain

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Why do you need Americans to appreciate it? Why not just your American friends? Non-Americans are always on our nuts.

Collectively, we will NEVER be crazy about soccer. That’s mostly because of two of our exciting and awesome sports, football and basketball. Many of us aren’t crazy about baseball either, but it’s AMERICAN AF and very important in our country’s history and culture, so soccer will never replace it.

Edit: I will say that many Americans like to play soccer, for fun or on an actual organized team (school/extracurricular or whatever). I just meant that, as a country, we will never be crazy for professional soccer like we are for the NBA and NFL.

Last edited:

Nidaime Suiton

Regular
Kin
424💸
Kumi
201💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I come from Europe and I don't like americans sport , I think it's too commercial. Yes in Europe it's also commercial but in America I think that it's too much.

My favourite sport is Soccer , or Football as we call it in Europe.