Why dont Americans appreciate Soccer

Widow Maker

Kin
28💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I just get urked when my american friends start talking about football and actually mean that dull sport called Rugby. Whats worse they know nothing about soccer.

I played soccer half my life, among other sports, and by all rational, and emotional conclusion, Soccer is the most exhilarating and amazing sport with more room for improvement and depth than any other sport i can think of aside from martial arts.

If NB is anything like i remember it, theres gonna be some tantrums in the replies lmao

JStar King

Elite
Kin
3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I love futbol and I'm an American. My favorite team is Manchester United.

You must be registered for see images

However, I do admit that Americans care more about football, basketball, and MMA. They're just exciting to watch; not saying that about soccer. But they are better to watch in a sense.

Flakez

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What do you expect from people who call a sport played with hands and egg shaped object 'football'. Also you should reconsider your life if you are not american and still call it soccer.

LeviAckerman

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I just get urked when my american friends start talking about football and actually mean that dull sport called Rugby. Whats worse they know nothing about soccer.

I played soccer half my life, among other sports, and by all rational, and emotional conclusion, Soccer is the most exhilarating and amazing sport with more room for improvement and depth than any other sport i can think of aside from martial arts.

If NB is anything like i remember it, theres gonna be some tantrums in the replies lmao
We love being unique. For example, we are 1 out of 3 countries that still use imperial system, we are 1 of the very few countries that has automatic cars as the norm instead of manual, etc.

Widow Maker

Kin
28💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Is not soccer is football!
What do you expect from people who call a sport played with hands and egg shaped object 'football'. Also you should reconsider your life if you are not american and still call it soccer.
Yes I should reconsider my life on the account that I only called it Soccer so the Americans could understand I dont mean Rugby.

We love being unique. For example, we are 1 out of 3 countries that still use imperial system, we are 1 of the very few countries that has automatic cars as the norm instead of manual, etc.
Yeah thats called feeling above everyone else :D I used to love being unique when i was full of myself. But the greatest quality in men is Humility.

It's because we care more about WWE.
It's been a long time :) And I care about WWE :D

They ruined my boy, Kane.
Kane, Bautista and The Rock will always be WWE legends

Last edited:
Reactions: Princess Kaguya

JStar King

Elite
Kin
3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It's PG because it became publicly traded company. Vince has to answer to shareholders and the board of directors.
Wasn't Linda running for Mayor and her competition started attacking her about her husband owning WWE, which during the Attitude amd R.A Era had was based on violence and the exploitation of women? :lol