Legendary
Kin
913💸
Kumi
540💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
"Saving the whole alliance's lives is not as good as healing minor cuts and flesh wounds from an alliance that has diminished in numbers since arrival" - RastaGwanshot
Lmao half of the alliance hadn't reached Naruto's positions when Hinata helped Ino while Ino redirected the buuji bomb. Stop crying, Sakura didn't just heal cuts and bruises she returned their strength them (helped them recover). Hinata holding Ino isn't a comparison to what Sakura did, sorry.

- RastaGwanshot

Styles

Legendary
Kin
16💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Why are you asking me this when every time I show you proof of her increased power, chakra pool, and ability fly, you just complain and plug yours ears?

Anyways,

>Still calling Rikudo Chakra trash
Those aren't even power boosts lol. Her increased power is fanfic when the main purpose of that chakra was to destroy the Tenseigan altar and she failed.

Last edited by a moderator:

Made in Heaven

Supreme
Kin
5💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Lmao half of the alliance hadn't reached Naruto's positions when Hinata helped Ino redirect the buuji bomb. Stop crying, Sakura didn't just heal cuts and bruises she returned their strength them (helped them recover). Hinata holding Ino isn't a comparison to what Sakura did, sorry.

- RastaGwanshot
lmao what idiocy is this? The alliance was behind Naruto, that beam would have hit them too if it wasn't redirect especially with it's AOE :lmao: And still making up fanfics when all Sakura did was heal minor wounds.

Even if I accept EVERYTHING you just said, saving Naruto, Bee, Kakashi, Gai, > Healing flesh wounds of fodders

Those aren't even power boosts lol. Her increased power is fanfic when the main purpose of that chakra was to destroy the Tenseigan altar and she failed.
lol no surprise here at this denial and refusal to use common sense.

Rikudo Chakra = Trash chakra it seems.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lyke

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Why you guys even denying facts?

Hagoromo = Hamura

Hagoromo = Naruto & Sasuke
Hamura = Hinata

-> Sasuke = Naruto = Hinata

lndra

Supreme
Kin
15💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think she has it based around the theory of Bolt's eye. Idk.

I was just thinking that with Bolt being part Hyuga and getting the curse seal and eye would be due to Naruto possessing the Yang half of Hagoromo's chakra and Hinata having Hamura's chakra mixing together.

Idk. It's just a theory. But I still think Hinata has the chakra.
I guess we need to find out just what Boruto's eye is first.

Though I'm not sure if the parents chakra affected him, maybe the genes themselves? idk

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
lmao what was? The fact that her Chakra pool jumped near 100% KCM Naruto's tier? Or her flying? Or the increase in power?

Rikudo chakra is trash.
Moon has 0 gravity and fodermura doesn't have rokudo chakra last time I checked he wasn't master of the 6 paths. And let's face it the purest expression of Hamura's chakra was the Tenseigan which awoke in the purest of eyes that belong to Hanabi Hime.

Melanin

Legendary
Kin
913💸
Kumi
540💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
lmao what idiocy is this? The alliance was behind Naruto, that beam would have hit them too if it wasn't redirect especially with it's AOE :lmao: And still making up fanfics when all Sakura did was heal minor wounds.

Even if I accept EVERYTHING you just said, saving Naruto, Bee, Kakashi, Gai, > Healing flesh wounds of fodders
No whst idiocy did you inherit, the alliance was arriving to Naruto's postion before the buuju bomb was misdirected. I know it's hard for you to compute manga facts that don't mainstream your Rikudou Sennin version of Hinata (the hardest fanfic on the base) but these are soild facts. Sakura not only healed wounds that were cuts and bruises (minor or not) she also returned strength.

If that's fanfic then your more lost then I thought.

Sakura remote healing the entire alliance>Hinata holding Ino

Made in Heaven

Supreme
Kin
5💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Moon has 0 gravity
The moon doesn't have gravity? Why does that matter?
and fodermura doesn't have rokudo chakra last time I checked he wasn't master of the 6 paths.
"Chibaku Tensei / Six Paths Chibaku Tensei" has a single entry, and lists "Nagato / Naruto and Sasuke, Hagoromo and Hamura" as its users. It's a kekkei genkai sealing jutsu.

Six Paths Chibaku Tensei is invoked when two users simultaneously touch their target with the "Yin" and "Yang" seals. It rips a giant chunk of earth up and turns it into a heavenly body, becoming the Prison of Six Paths (六道の獄 Rokudō no Goku) that can capture all things (万物捕, "banbutsuto"). It's a sealing jutsu that can be used by individuals who awaken Six Paths Senjutsu. "Chibaku Tensei" is the version that can be used by a single individual, while "Six Paths Chibaku Tensei" is a more powerful version that requires two individuals simultaneously combining the power of Yin and Yang. It turns the sealing target into a gravity core in the sky, which attracts chunks of earth that bury them alive. This forms a heavenly body in the sky that can act as a prison for even a tailed beast.

Made in Heaven

Supreme
Kin
5💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
No whst idiocy did you inherit, the alliance was arriving to Naruto's postion before the buuju bomb was misdirected. I know it's hard for you to compute manga facts that don't mainstream your Rikudou Sennin version of Hinata (the hardest fanfic on the base) but these are soild facts. Sakura not only healed wounds that were cuts and bruises (minor or not) she also returned strength.

If that's fanfic then your more lost then I thought.

Sakura remote healing the entire alliance>Hinata holding Ino
Duh, that means they would have gotten hit too. :lol

Ah, so you're part of the bandwagon of idiots who deny Hinata being a Rikudo Priestess? Nice to know

Styles

Legendary
Kin
16💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Mustve had your head shoved up your ass when Naruto was on his knees unable to stand and had his KCM ripped off with Hinata using Rikudo Chakra to replenish him and allow him to reenter KCM.

"Rikudo Chakra doens't increase one's power" - Styles

Gentle Fist.
Lol and he still wasn't 100% out of chakra. Unlike the 1st time he did it.

Fanfic i said it didn't increase Hinata's nice try tho.

Okay and? She still sucked and couldn't destroy her main objective without Naruto's help.

You get rustled so easy it's hilarious.

Made in Heaven

Supreme
Kin
5💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Lol and he still wasn't 100% out of chakra. Unlike the 1st time he did it.

Fanfic i said it didn't increase Hinata's nice try tho.

Okay and? She still sucked and couldn't destroy her main objective without Naruto's help.

You get rustled so easy it's hilarious.
Never said he was 100% out. I am referring to Naruto having 100% Kurama not 50% like in the War. So his 100% KCM > 50% Bijuu Mode. and Hinata healed that when Naruto was so low on Chakra he couldn't maintain KCM and couldn't even stand. When was the last time Naruto was so taxed he fell on his knees?

lmfao at you people trying to downplay Rikudo 100% KCM Naruto's chakra pool just to downplay Hinata. It's f0king hilarious

"Rikudo Chakra, despite being able to increase one's power no matter who it is given to, didn't increase the power of someone who got it" - Styles

Because it lacks fire power. That was established ages ago in Neji Vs Hinata but again, you have your head in her rear so I'm not surprised you're crying about a gentle fist technique not having enough power to break the Tenseigan.

Tauren Chieftain

Elite
Kin
624💸
Kumi
295💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Last time I checked both Madara and Naruto directly confirmed if wasn´t for Hinata , Naruto would join Maddy and Obito side.

And last time I checked Hinata helped Naruto to defeat Toneri and they together destroyed Tenseigan Energy Vessel ( would be impossible without Hinata˙´´s Hamura chakra) saving the Earth.

Styles

Legendary
Kin
16💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Never said he was 100% out. I am referring to Naruto having 100% Kurama not 50% like in the War. So his 100% KCM > 50% Bijuu Mode. and Hinata healed that when Naruto was so low on Chakra he couldn't maintain KCM and couldn't even stand. When was the last time Naruto was so taxed he fell on his knees?

lmfao at you people trying to downplay Rikudo 100% KCM Naruto's chakra pool just to downplay Hinata. It's f0king hilarious

"Rikudo Chakra, despite being able to increase one's power no matter who it is given to, didn't increase the power of someone who got it" - Styles

Because it lacks fire power. That was established ages ago in Neji Vs Hinata but again, you have your head in her rear so I'm not surprised you're crying about a gentle fist technique not having enough power to break the Tenseigan.
Literally the first time he fought Toneri and during that time he actually absorbed 100% of his chakra and left Naruto on death's door. Compared to that what Hinata refilled was nothing..

Lol no one is downplaying anything it's you Hinata fans that are so sad that think she's the baddest B in the series or the strongest when with said power couldn't even accomplish her task.

"Rikoudo chakra buffed up Hinata's strength"

yet despite not showing any feats or accomplishing her task. Now tell me which one is legit and actually canon?

Lol like hell it lacks fire power if she got buffed like you want to claim so badly her power along with that would have been buffed like hell just like air palm and rotation. How are you gonna be a so called Hyuga fan and not know anything? You gotta get HyugaHeir in here and teach you a thing or 2.

Made in Heaven

Supreme
Kin
5💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Literally the first time he fought Toneri and during that time he actually absorbed 100% of his chakra and left Naruto on death's door. Compared to that what Hinata refilled was nothing..

Not comparing the two. Get that through your head. I am not comparing the two. Hinata used her own Chakra to reheal Naruto allowing him to reeneter 100% KCM right after having so much of his Chakra drained that he fell on his knees, a worse case than this, where at least Naruto was still able to stand. so yes, Hinata's chakra saw a massive leap in quantity.
You must be registered for see images

"Rikoudo chakra buffed up Hinata's strength"

yet despite not showing any feats or accomplishing her task. Now tell me which one is legit and actually canon?
You want to play this game of ignoring common sense and asking for explicit feats? Alright then.

Fugaku’s Sharingan doesnt have precognition
Hinata’s Byakugan doesnt have a blind spot
Lee cant use the Morning Peacock
Sakura’s Yin Seal cant regrow her limbs and organs

No feats = Fanfic? Oh shit, wait, that's right! I forgot that common sense is a thing that exists.

We don’t need proof for Fugaku’s Sharingan being able to use precognition, because we know all Sharingans can do this.
We don’t need proof that Hinata’s Byakugan has a blind spot because we know all Byakugan have it.
We don’t need proof that Lee can use the Morning Peacock, because we know anyone who can use the 6th can use this.
And of course, we don’t need proof that Sakura’s Yin Seal can regrow her limbs and organs even though she’s only shown healing skin because we know Yin Seal can do these things.

Likewise, we don’t need proof to argue that Hinata’s Rikudo Chakra increased her stats, because we know for a fact that Rikudo Chakra itself will increase the stats of whoever uses it, as we’ve seen with Naruto, Sasuke, and Kakashi.

Common sense.

Lol like hell it lacks fire power if she got buffed like you want to claim so badly
Still ignoring what Gentle fist is. Again, because Hyuga work on damaging the insides and organs, so their techs are relatively useless against inanimate objects.

Status
Not open for further replies.