Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You just don't stop with garbage do you?
Big words coming from you

Simple yes or no questions

Can Hinata beat neji?
What the **** does that have to do with anything? Last time they went against eachother is when she was 12 and he was almost 14. Sakura couldnt even beat ino, you dumbass.

Can Hinata beat hanabi?
Lol yeah, but Hinata didnt want to beat the shit out of her 6 year old sister, so she hesitated.

You must be registered for see images

Can Hinata summon and heal the SA?
What the ****? Sakura was only shown healing one person. Stop bullshitting.

You claim she has precog Who the **** did she ever hit with TL fist?
She doesnt even need twin lion fist or her byakugan to beat the shit out of sakura.

Sakura has Sasori victory under her belt
Who has Hinata beat?
It was Chiyo who beat Sasori, but nice fanfic. Even the chapter is called "Chiyo vs Sasori" Not "Sakura vs Sasori", you ****ing idiot.

Even Sakura admitted it was Chiyo who defeated him.

Sakura was in 99% of the manga yet, wasnt even able to beat ONE person by herself. And apparently Hinata, the side character, who was in less than 1% of the manga, is the weak one? LOL Sakura couldnt even beat INO. Yet you blame Hinata for not being able to beat a ****ing genius who was older than her.

You said she protected neji so that puts him at his level!? Gtfo that's like saying Sakura kept up with EMS Sasuke and BSM Naruto against juubi clones so she's at their level..... You're a moron seriously I'm not even joking.
Sakura couldnt even keep up with juubi clones LMFAO. Naruto and Sasuke had to save her, yet again.

Air wall palming 1 jumbo hand doesn't count as saving the entire SA gtfo. She save 7 ppl congrats
Healing one person with Katsuyu doesnt count as saving the entire SA. :kk:

I'm not a Sakura fan.

But when idiots like you and your posse try to bash her with Hinata garbage you make it too easy. I use to like Hinata before all this garbage came about. Just shows me how trash she really is especially when compared to Sakura.
Im pretty sure youre considered a Sakura fan if your brain constantly rejects everything retarded that Sakura has done, desperately clinging on to very the few useful moments. Plus, the fact that even when compared to a side character, shes still shit, and you still try to make her seem powerful is also proof that SAKURA is the ones whos garbage, and you are no other than a Sakura Fan.

None of Hinata feats compare to sakuras from legitimately saving the world, deciphering things shika couldn't not, healing SA, keeping naruto alive, saving Sasuke, saving chiyo, kankuro, Hinata, Sakura feats are way superior its not close.
Naruto saved her multiple times. Its the least the useless ***** couldve done.
When has she saved Sasuke? :lmao:
She never healed the SA. You claim Hinata never saved the SA, so I'll use your very same troll logic.
Chiyo saved Sakura from dying.

combat feats Katsuya+CES+Byakoguo she's a monster her reserves are high and she's not from a popular clan
Gentle Fist >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> CES

Has CES ever knocked someone out for 24 hours? You retards like to claim that the only reason Naruto was knocked out was because he was caught off guard, yet werent Kaguya and Shin also caught off guard? ****ing hypocrite.

Because I speak facts you and your trolls speak garbage and fanfic
Gets shown manga facts, yet still claims im the one speaking fanfic :lmao:
Where are your manga facts, sweetie?

Last edited:
Reactions: Nick01

Made in Heaven

Supreme
Kin
5💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Can Hinata beat neji?
Air palms are equal as shown by their wall palm combo
Taijutsu is on par given they both mastered 64 palms
Reflexes are on same tier given Hinata reacted to something Neji couldnt.
Speed is close given Hinata's speed feat in the Pain arc vs Neji's in the Sasuke Rescue arc.

So Part 2 Hinata is close to Neji. Adult Hinata who has Rikudo Chakra and is referred to as a Jyuken master and praised by Naruto would be above him.
Can Hinata beat hanabi?
Hanabi got pressured into using rotation in a taijutsu fight against a 9 year old and doesnt know 64 palms. She also got owned by one puppet whereas hinata was fighting off multiple. You tell me.

Who has Hinata beat
This isnt relevant when many other characters have never won fights either. Asuma, Hiashi, Izuna, Dai, even Kaguya, and the list goes on. What matters are feats.
Can Hinata summon and heal the SA?
Your insecurity is showing again. I can play this game too. Did Sakura ever redirect a Juubi beam that would have vaporized the whole alliance?

You claim she has precog Who the **** did she ever hit with TL fist?
Byakugan does have the ability to foresee attacks. That was established by Shikadai and Tenten. Whetjer Hinata has hit anyone with TLF doesnt take away drom the fact that Byakugan has foreseeing abilities.

Sakura has Sasori victory under her belt
It was Chiyo who beat Sasori.

You said she protected neji so that puts him at his level!?
In terms of reflexes, reaction, and taijutsu? Yeah more or less. Neji failed to react or counter an attack that Hinata was able to repel. That's how skills work.

Gtfo that's like saying Sakura kept up with EMS Sasuke and BSM Naruto against juubi clones so she's at their level.....
Actually not the same at all considering she was never fighting side by side with them against the juubi clones, considering that everyone of the k11 were fighting them just fine, and that Naruto wasnt even in BM at the time.

A better, proper comparison would be NaruSasu saving Sakura just as Hinata saved Neji.
Air wall palming 1 jumbo hand doesn't count as saving the entire SA gtfo.
Referring to what she did with Ino.

I'm not a Sakura fan.
Its kind of hard to accept that when you make claims like Sakura was the one who beat Sasori.

Not to mention you were the first person to post in this thread, which was literally nothing short of character bashing, so it's pretty damn pathetic that you're crying about me bashing Sakura when I didn't even do that. Well, most Sakura fans are so insecure to the point that pointing anything out makes them think it's bashing.

But when idiots like you and your posse try to bash her
Third time I am telling this to you. I am not discreditting what Sakura did. All I am saying is Hinata has saved the SA and planet.

I use to like Hinata before all this garbage came about.
What garbage?

If you liked Hinata you would at least acknowledge what she has done or did instead of making endless excuses and using poor logic like stating her never hitting anyone with TLF somehow means Byakugan doesnt have precognition.

None of Hinata feats compare to sakuras from legitimately saving the world, deciphering things shika couldn't not, healing SA, keeping naruto alive, saving Sasuke, saving chiyo, kankuro, Hinata, Sakura feats are way superior its not close.
Fourth time I am telling this to you. I am not discreditting what Sakura did. All I am saying is Hinata has saved the SA and planet.

combat feats Katsuya+CES+Byakoguo she's a monster her reserves are high and she's not from a popular clan
CES and Byakugo mean nothing to Gentle Fist since it can block Chakra from even being used. No chakra means neither can be used.

Hinata's reserves are higher since she healed 100% KCM Naruto in 3 seconds without being tired in the slightest while Sakura healed base Naruto in 3 days and was collapsed afterwards.

Not to mention Rikudo Chakra is more potent than human Chakra.

And Sakura will never beat Hinata until she can she she can tank Air Palm's blunt force considering the blunt force from Kabuto's butt was enough to knock Sakura out.

Last edited:

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Sakura:

Hinata:

Nice fanfic Hinata's relying on Kyubi chakra and it was Saskura who saved her from a petty shines Tensei beat down. It was also Sakuras punch which led to the world being saved.
Oh and Hanabi stomps Hinata stop using Anime to try and prove Hinata didn't want to hurt Hanabi. Manga facts are Hinata was too fodder to stand against Hanabi's skills.

Misо

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Nice fanfic Hinata's relying on Kyubi chakra and it was Saskura who saved her from a petty shines Tensei beat down. It was also Sakuras punch which led to the world being saved.
Oh and Hanabi stomps Hinata stop using Anime to try and prove Hinata didn't want to hurt Hanabi. Manga facts are Hinata was too fodder to stand against Hanabi's skills.
When have YOU ever used manga facts? Dont be a hypocrite; Dont discredit my entire statement and manga facts because of 2 anime gifs ^-^

Made in Heaven

Supreme
Kin
5💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hinata has Rikudo Chakra now, which is superior to Kyuubi Chakra, so that's being replicated easily.

Even without it, Hinata's base Air Palm has enough force behind it to knock Sakura out.

Sakura was knocked out not by 4 Tails Naruto's Chakra explosion
Not by the resulting shockwave.
Not by the resulting flying body of Kabuto.
Not by the resulting head to butt collision.
But merely hitting her petty head against a simple bridge.

Hinata's Air Palm, which is on par with Neji's as shown by their Wall Palm attack, is powerful enough in base to knock away Kisame, who is one of the heaviest characters in the series. So even ignoring Rikudo Chakra, Hinata's normal Air Palm has enough fire power to put Sakura into a concussion, whereupon Hinata can proceed to take her time in turning Sakura's body to pink mush.

MAN OF SIN

Elite
Kin
30💸
Kumi
273💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hinata has Rikudo Chakra now, which is superior to Kyuubi Chakra, so that's being replicated easily.

Even without it, Hinata's base Air Palm has enough force behind it to knock Sakura out.

Sakura was knocked out not by 4 Tails Naruto's Chakra explosion
Not by the resulting shockwave.
Not by the resulting flying body of Kabuto.
Not by the resulting head to butt collision.
But merely hitting her petty head against a simple bridge.

Hinata's Air Palm, which is on par with Neji's as shown by their Wall Palm attack, is powerful enough in base to knock away Kisame, who is one of the heaviest characters in the series. So even ignoring Rikudo Chakra, Hinata's normal Air Palm has enough fire power to put Sakura into a concussion, whereupon Hinata can proceed to take her time in turning Sakura's body to pink mush.
I think her having that chakra was temporary.

Misо

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
On a side note what establishes the strength of Hanabi's eyes is Toneri covets them and being a descendant of Hamura identifies their purity.
How can Toneri tell purity? Seems like a load of shit to me. Plus, Kaguya didnt get the tenseigan either. Are you going to try to convince me that her byakugan wasnt pure enough?

In the Neji vs Naruto fight Hiashi confirms the power of Hanabi's eyes and Neji''s being possibly equal or greater t hers.
Hiashi said it was possibly stronger than hers, because she was only 7, and he didnt know how strong she'd get, or whether she'd become a genius like Neji.

Furthermore what confirms the weakness of Hinata's eyes is she couldn't even tell Neji was using chakra and had blocked her points and was blocking them.

How do you know that? Even after he blocked all her points, she was still able to use chakra.

There can't be equality between eyes that can become the Tenseigan and those that can't even tell their owners points are being blocked. Furthermore Toneri coveted Hanabi's eyes. Hamura's chakra can't give you magic powers if your not worthy of it just as Hogaromo's doesn't. If Hinata's eyes were worthy she would've awakened the Tenseigan just as Sasuke and Noodles awoke their power ups. This also testifies to the strength and purity of Hanabi's eyes awning the Tenseigan even without handout. The logical conclusion isn't plot hole it's plot clarity clearing up the position of each character relative to others. In this case Hinata's station even with Hamura power up she's just chef material nothing more.
Again, back to the Kaguya thing, which 100% proves that its a plot hole, and that the editors werent thinking clearly.

P's. Purity can vary take 24karat gold, 22 karat gold, 18 karat gold it doesn't change the fact there's gold content only less of It. The less gold the more diluted.
Other than that props on the effort.
Purity cant vary. Pure means 100%. 22k gold is not pure. 24k gold is pure. Simple as that.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
How can Toneri tell purity? Seems like a load of shit to me. Plus, Kaguya didnt get the tenseigan either. Are you going to try to convince me that her byakugan wasnt pure enough?

Hiashi said it was possibly stronger than hers, because she was only 7, and he didnt know how strong she'd get, or whether she'd become a genius like Neji.

How do you know that? Even after he blocked all her points, she was still able to use chakra.

Again, back to the Kaguya thing, which 100% proves that its a plot hole, and that the editors werent thinking clearly.

Purity cant vary. Pure means 100%. 22k gold is not pure. 24k gold is pure. Simple as that.
Here you go again Toneri can tell because he took the most worthy eye his family have been collecting eyes since the days of Hamura.
Kaguya didn't have rinnegan either she had a Rinnesharingan that's not plot hole she had the strongest jutsus possiblefor her because of the jyubi. And her not having it proves she was weak until she got the jyubi I chakra it is a possibility that the jyubi chakra is responsible for the mutation of Hamura's Byakugan into Tenseigan. As a host different rules apply to Kaguya as a descendant of a host 5heyre affected differntly than the host.

Hiashi said possibly stronger because he knows Hanabi's current strength and Neji's current strength. Hiashi knows better than you considering he is the head of the Hyuga clan. Note Hinata's eyes weren't mentioned because they were insignificant along with her fighting skills. Hiashi knows potential hence Hinata was discarded. Since you lacknowledge comprehension skills I'll help you out Hiashi's confirmimg 7 year old Hanabi is Neji level if not above him.

Hinata lost the ability to use significant chakra after getting toyed with by neji. You'd have to be pretty stupid to not realise your points are blocked and your chakra capacity is diminished especially with the Byakugan. Unless you can't see them because you have a gold plated Byakugan. Neji had to tell her.

So is gold gold? Yes it is? Can it's purity vary? Yes it can. Is it classified as fold yes it is? Is it worth more because of the purity of it (I'll make it easier for you refined would he the appropriate word)? Yes. Does lesser gold content make it worth less? yes. Is gold plated jewellery equal to 24k gold? No its worthless substitute all those for Byakugan and you'll get Hanabi's 24k Tenseigan capable Byakugan and Hinata's Gold plated Byakugan.
I hope this helps now move on from fanfiction to reality.

Made in Heaven

Supreme
Kin
5💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It wasn't the same way since Hinata was not a reincarnation of anyone.
Yeah, but that's in relation to the receiver, not the way it was received. I mean, as Ive said before, Kishi went out of his way to show the Tenseigan lose it's power so people wouldnt be claiming Hanabi has moon-destroying eyes, but no such thing was said about the Rikudo Chakra Hinata got (which was done with Kakashi, who lost his Rikudo Chakra).

Misо

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Here you go again Toneri can tell because he took the most worthy eye his family have been collecting eyes since the days of Hamura.
That doesnt explain how toneri can tell the pureness of a byakugan.

Kaguya didn't have rinnegan either she had a Rinnesharingan that's not plot hole she had the strongest jutsus possiblefor her because of the jyubi. And her not having it proves she was weak until she got the jyubi I chakra it is a possibility that the jyubi chakra is responsible for the mutation of Hamura's Byakugan into Tenseigan. As a host different rules apply to Kaguya as a descendant of a host 5heyre affected differntly than the host.
Did you just call Kaguya weak?

Hiashi said possibly stronger because he knows Hanabi's current strength and Neji's current strength. Hiashi knows better than you considering he is the head of the Hyuga clan. Note Hinata's eyes weren't mentioned because they were insignificant along with her fighting skills. Hiashi knows potential hence Hinata was discarded. Since you lacknowledge comprehension skills I'll help you out Hiashi's confirmimg 7 year old Hanabi is Neji level if not above him.
Actually, that entire conversation never even happened in the manga, so lets just skip the nonsense.

Hinata lost the ability to use significant chakra after getting toyed with by neji. You'd have to be pretty stupid to not realise your points are blocked and your chakra capacity is diminished especially with the Byakugan. Unless you can't see them because you have a gold plated Byakugan. Neji had to tell her.
She still managed to put up a good fight. Pure or not, All byakugans can see the same thing.

So is gold gold? Yes it is? Can it's purity vary? Yes it can. Is it classified as fold yes it is? Is it worth more because of the purity of it (I'll make it easier for you refined would he the appropriate word)? Yes. Does lesser gold content make it worth less? yes. Is gold plated jewellery equal to 24k gold? No its worthless substitute all those for Byakugan and you'll get Hanabi's 24k Tenseigan capable Byakugan and Hinata's Gold plated Byakugan.
I hope this helps now move on from fanfiction to reality.
I fail to understand your logic. It was never stated ANYWHERE that Hanabi's eyes are more pure than Hinata's, except in that filler scene.

Last edited:

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That doesnt explain how toneri can tell the pureness of a byakugan.

Did you just call Kaguya weak?

Actually, that entire conversation never even happened in the manga, so lets just skip the nonsense.

She still managed to put up a good fight. Pure or not, All byakugans can see the same thing.

I fail to understand your logic. It was never stated ANYWHERE that Hanabi's eyes are more pure than Hinata's, except in that filler scene.
Toneri can tell the same way Madara could tell of Sasuke' s eyes.
You clearly missed the part where Hiashi mentioned it.
Hinata out up a good fight :lmao: There was me thinking Neji toyed with her and humiliated her.
All Byakugan aren't the same no 2 sharingan are the same similar yes but not the same. Hinata couldn't even see the chakra points or Neji injecting her with his chakra yet your still on denial.
You can't read but you conclude Kaguya is weak. If you want to go there then yes she lost to 2 children while being host of the jyubi.
Hinata has been stated to be weak and weaker than Hanabi and that's not filler that's fact. Her Byakugan purity is also confirmed and it is Hanabi's eyes that attained the Byakugan.

Anyway discussing with you who brings opinion over facts as evidence is like me banging my head against the wall.

Hanabi Hime is Itachi and Madara2.0 Hinata is the equivalent of an unknown fodder who gets 1 paneled after giving it there all.

Misо

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Toneri can tell the same way Madara could tell of Sasuke' s eyes.
You clearly missed the part where Hiashi mentioned it.
Hinata out up a good fight :lmao: There was me thinking Neji toyed with her and humiliated her.
All Byakugan aren't the same no 2 sharingan are the same similar yes but not the same. Hinata couldn't even see the chakra points or Neji injecting her with his chakra yet your still on denial.
You can't read but you conclude Kaguya is weak. If you want to go there then yes she lost to 2 children while being host of the jyubi.
Hinata has been stated to be weak and weaker than Hanabi and that's not filler that's fact. Her Byakugan purity is also confirmed and it is Hanabi's eyes that attained the Byakugan.

Anyway discussing with you who brings opinion over facts as evidence is like me banging my head against the wall.

Hanabi Hime is Itachi and Madara2.0 Hinata is the equivalent of an unknown fodder who gets 1 paneled after giving it there all.
Nothing you said is facts.... nice fanfic.

Hinata was said to be "weaker" than Hanabi when she was 10. She now mastered twin lion fist, and has hamuras chakra.

MAN OF SIN

Elite
Kin
30💸
Kumi
273💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah, but that's in relation to the receiver, not the way it was received. I mean, as Ive said before, Kishi went out of his way to show the Tenseigan lose it's power so people wouldnt be claiming Hanabi has moon-destroying eyes, but no such thing was said about the Rikudo Chakra Hinata got (which was done with Kakashi, who lost his Rikudo Chakra).
That is even more reason to believe it was temporary.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.