salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nothing you said is facts.... nice fanfic.

Hinata was said to be "weaker" than Hanabi when she was 10. She now mastered twin lion fist, and has hamuras chakra.
Nice fanfic this is Hinata's level and station

Damn that fodder how can you have 5 years more of training and still be less than 5 years your junior. Even the Hyuga don't need her as Hiashi puts it a loser.
You must be registered for see images

The level of her Byakugan insight the shock in her face.

Oh look Neji mentions his insight ability and uses the word even to demonstrate the difference in ability.

Here Neji confirming she's a loser because of the lack of ability in her Byakugan.

Here kakashi confirming Sasuke wouldn't stand a chance against Neji and Hinata's point are shut off.

Neji confirming the acts off a fodder have done nothing from the beginning.
How could these eyes(Hinata's) ever awaken the Tenseigan except in the realm if fanfiction. Hogaromos chakra instantly awoke the rinnegan and senjutsu of 6 paths. Even with Hamura's chakra the eyes of Hinata have no ability.
Yet the eyes of Hanabi have the Tenseigan surpassing even Neji and according to Kakashi by default Rinnegan Sasuke.
Hanabi Hime's solo is even above Itachi Sama's and eye power at 13 is above Madara's.
That's me done I can't waste more time entertaining fanfiction.

Last edited:

Misо

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Nice fanfic this is Hinata's level and station

Damn that fodder how can you have 5 years more of training and still be less than 5 years your junior. Even the Hyuga don't need her as Hiashi puts it a loser.

The level of her Byakugan insight the shock in her face.

Oh look Neji mentions his insight ability and uses the word even to demonstrate the difference in ability.

Here Neji confirming she's a loser because of the lack of ability in her Byakugan.

Here kakashi confirming Sasuke wouldn't stand a chance against Neji and Hinata's point are shut off.

Neji confirming the acts off a fodder have done nothing from the beginning.
How could these eyes(Hinata's) ever awaken the Tenseigan except in the realm if fanfiction. Hogaromos chakra instantly awoke the rinnegan and senjutsu of 6 paths. Even with Hamura's chakra the eyes of Hinata have no ability.
Yet the eyes of Hanabi have the Tenseigan surpassing even Neji and according to Kakashi by default Rinnegan Sasuke.
Hanabi Hime's solo is even above Itachi Sama's and eye power at 13 is above Madara's.
That's me done I can't waste more time entertaining fanfiction.
I dont think you know how images work :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.