Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'm not your average nerd. For starters i'm 186cm or 73.23". Weigh about 75kg. I'm not fat nor skinny. I've been into martial arts and weapontraining since 11 to 16. Had other intrest since then.

I have aboslutely no friends. Just a girlfriend (for 7 years now), when an old friend asks to get together i always ship them off. Like friendship is give and take. Mutual benefit. What benefit? What take? It's only giving ... i can do everything myself and really don't need recognition from lesser minds either. So after allot of giving and absolutely no taking i say **** friends i'm much happier now! My g/f can have all the friends she wants as long as they don't bother me too much. I really don't want ANY friends. Not even one.

I make my own wooden bows & arrows and i hunt. Mostly wild boar but occasionaly deer too. I kill and butcher myself (wich is more fun then the shooting). I also keep a reef(corals)- malawi- & a piranha aquarium.

I'm an analist-programmer, obviously read naruto, starwars and so on ... the typical nerd works. I smoke(certain things) & drink, i've sort of even cultivated & sold certain things. New pc's where not cheap when i whas a teen i needed money right xd No i'm not proud of it. I also had a cellphone hacking bussines and copied disc factory thing going on. But i'm also relatively aggresive. Sexy tendo you wouldn't want me in your class i'm the one who beats up the cool people cause of those things :flaw:. Ofcourse they hated my furious discussions with the teachers :D. As long as they let me be i whas fine, new kids always wanted to show to the group how they could topple the nerd. Ofcourse it ended with me in the principle's office. Like it whas my fault :mad:!

Weird part is i let the 'cool' kids cheat by letting them see my answers on tests (in secret ofcourse) What do i care wether they have good grades or not? Also i took payment in the form teasing them or having them do fysical chores that i didn't want to do, all in exchange for cheatingrights :p or throw em off the chair in the middle of a classroom, a lighter and some deodorant under their chaires stuff like that. I've never hurted anyone for no reason, just pranks for fun.

My motto is: If i'm not bothered then i'm not bothering.

Bottom line is ... what kind of a nerd am i?
Klonopin, Tegretol, Zoloft and Haldol.