I'm curious because of two reasons
Airi Sannin of the Scrolls 📜 Elite 5,536 posts 1,199 reactions More Joined Jun 23, 2014 Messages 5,536 Reaction score 1,199 Status Offline Activity Streak Aug 2, 2014 #61 I'm curious because of two reasons
Scooby Doo Legendary Shinobi 🐸 Immortal 45,490 posts 1,676 reactions More Joined May 10, 2012 Messages 45,490 Reaction score 1,676 Status Offline Activity Streak Aug 2, 2014 #62 Coz I don't know him/her
Cresee Legendary Shinobi 🐸 Supreme 39,350 posts 1,109 reactions More Joined Mar 11, 2014 Messages 39,350 Reaction score 1,109 Status Offline Activity Streak Aug 2, 2014 #63 I'm curious to know his fav Naruto character.
Kishi Uzumaki Sannin of the Scrolls 📜 Elite 5,362 posts 646 reactions More Joined Jan 4, 2013 Messages 5,362 Reaction score 646 Status Offline Activity Streak Aug 2, 2014 #64 I'm curious , why he likes Minato .
Jinrou Kage in the Making 👑 Legendary 10,510 posts 785 reactions More Joined Feb 15, 2011 Messages 10,510 Reaction score 785 Status Offline Activity Streak Aug 2, 2014 #65 I'm curious to know why he has no sig. is he shy?
Cresee Legendary Shinobi 🐸 Supreme 39,350 posts 1,109 reactions More Joined Mar 11, 2014 Messages 39,350 Reaction score 1,109 Status Offline Activity Streak Aug 2, 2014 #66 I'm curious to know how much he likes Gaara
Funky Tiger Anbu Operative 🎭 Veteran 4,169 posts 433 reactions More Joined May 12, 2013 Messages 4,169 Reaction score 433 Status Offline Activity Streak Aug 2, 2014 #67 I'm not .
Cresee Legendary Shinobi 🐸 Supreme 39,350 posts 1,109 reactions More Joined Mar 11, 2014 Messages 39,350 Reaction score 1,109 Status Offline Activity Streak Aug 3, 2014 #68 I'm curious to know his fav video game.
Jinrou Kage in the Making 👑 Legendary 10,510 posts 785 reactions More Joined Feb 15, 2011 Messages 10,510 Reaction score 785 Status Offline Activity Streak Aug 3, 2014 #69 I'm curious to know his 3rd fav Naruto character.
Airi Sannin of the Scrolls 📜 Elite 5,536 posts 1,199 reactions More Joined Jun 23, 2014 Messages 5,536 Reaction score 1,199 Status Offline Activity Streak Aug 3, 2014 #70 I'm curious because curiosity is a human nature.
Cresee Legendary Shinobi 🐸 Supreme 39,350 posts 1,109 reactions More Joined Mar 11, 2014 Messages 39,350 Reaction score 1,109 Status Offline Activity Streak Aug 4, 2014 #71 I'm curious to know their fav Anime.
Cresee Legendary Shinobi 🐸 Supreme 39,350 posts 1,109 reactions More Joined Mar 11, 2014 Messages 39,350 Reaction score 1,109 Status Offline Activity Streak Aug 4, 2014 #72 I'm curious to know his least fav movie
Jinrou Kage in the Making 👑 Legendary 10,510 posts 785 reactions More Joined Feb 15, 2011 Messages 10,510 Reaction score 785 Status Offline Activity Streak Aug 4, 2014 #73 I'm curious to know what forum he spends his time in when on NB
Cresee Legendary Shinobi 🐸 Supreme 39,350 posts 1,109 reactions More Joined Mar 11, 2014 Messages 39,350 Reaction score 1,109 Status Offline Activity Streak Aug 4, 2014 #74 kazekage dono said: I'm curious to know what forum he spends his time in when on NB Click to expand... Mostly Forum Games. I'm curious to know his fav sport
kazekage dono said: I'm curious to know what forum he spends his time in when on NB Click to expand... Mostly Forum Games. I'm curious to know his fav sport
Jinrou Kage in the Making 👑 Legendary 10,510 posts 785 reactions More Joined Feb 15, 2011 Messages 10,510 Reaction score 785 Status Offline Activity Streak Aug 4, 2014 #75 Minato Sensei said: Mostly Forum Games. I'm curious to know his fav sport Click to expand... Football Lol I'm curious to know his
Minato Sensei said: Mostly Forum Games. I'm curious to know his fav sport Click to expand... Football Lol I'm curious to know his
N narutofan9034 Member 47 posts 2 reactions More Joined Jun 29, 2014 Messages 47 Reaction score 2 Status Offline Activity Streak Aug 5, 2014 #76 I'm curious to know what genre you prefer.
Airi Sannin of the Scrolls 📜 Elite 5,536 posts 1,199 reactions More Joined Jun 23, 2014 Messages 5,536 Reaction score 1,199 Status Offline Activity Streak Aug 5, 2014 #77 Curious to know why he's curious.
Cresee Legendary Shinobi 🐸 Supreme 39,350 posts 1,109 reactions More Joined Mar 11, 2014 Messages 39,350 Reaction score 1,109 Status Offline Activity Streak Aug 5, 2014 #78 I'm curious to know their fav movie genre
Sex Banned Veteran 2,391 posts 107 reactions More Joined May 23, 2014 Messages 2,391 Reaction score 107 Status Offline Activity Streak Aug 5, 2014 #79 Can't say I'm curious.
Cresee Legendary Shinobi 🐸 Supreme 39,350 posts 1,109 reactions More Joined Mar 11, 2014 Messages 39,350 Reaction score 1,109 Status Offline Activity Streak Aug 5, 2014 #80 I'm curious to know what pairing does he ship in Naruto.