Why do you feel curious about the person above you?

Airi

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
5,536 posts 1,199 reactions
Joined
Jun 23, 2014
Messages
5,536
Reaction score
1,199
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I'm curious because of two reasons
 

Scooby Doo

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Immortal
45,490 posts 1,676 reactions
Joined
May 10, 2012
Messages
45,490
Reaction score
1,676
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Coz I don't know him/her
 

Cresee

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
39,350 posts 1,109 reactions
Joined
Mar 11, 2014
Messages
39,350
Reaction score
1,109
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I'm curious to know his fav Naruto character.
 

Kishi Uzumaki

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
5,362 posts 646 reactions
Joined
Jan 4, 2013
Messages
5,362
Reaction score
646
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I'm curious , why he likes Minato .
 

Jinrou

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
10,510 posts 785 reactions
Joined
Feb 15, 2011
Messages
10,510
Reaction score
785
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I'm curious to know why he has no sig. is he shy?
 

Cresee

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
39,350 posts 1,109 reactions
Joined
Mar 11, 2014
Messages
39,350
Reaction score
1,109
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I'm curious to know how much he likes Gaara
 

Funky Tiger

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
4,169 posts 433 reactions
Joined
May 12, 2013
Messages
4,169
Reaction score
433
Status
Offline
Activity Streak

Cresee

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
39,350 posts 1,109 reactions
Joined
Mar 11, 2014
Messages
39,350
Reaction score
1,109
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I'm curious to know his fav video game.
 

Jinrou

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
10,510 posts 785 reactions
Joined
Feb 15, 2011
Messages
10,510
Reaction score
785
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I'm curious to know his 3rd fav Naruto character.
 

Airi

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
5,536 posts 1,199 reactions
Joined
Jun 23, 2014
Messages
5,536
Reaction score
1,199
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I'm curious because curiosity is a human nature.
 

Cresee

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
39,350 posts 1,109 reactions
Joined
Mar 11, 2014
Messages
39,350
Reaction score
1,109
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I'm curious to know their fav Anime.
 

Cresee

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
39,350 posts 1,109 reactions
Joined
Mar 11, 2014
Messages
39,350
Reaction score
1,109
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I'm curious to know his least fav movie
 

Jinrou

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
10,510 posts 785 reactions
Joined
Feb 15, 2011
Messages
10,510
Reaction score
785
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I'm curious to know what forum he spends his time in when on NB
 

Cresee

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
39,350 posts 1,109 reactions
Joined
Mar 11, 2014
Messages
39,350
Reaction score
1,109
Status
Offline
Activity Streak

narutofan9034

Member
47 posts 2 reactions
Joined
Jun 29, 2014
Messages
47
Reaction score
2
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I'm curious to know what genre you prefer.
 

Airi

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
5,536 posts 1,199 reactions
Joined
Jun 23, 2014
Messages
5,536
Reaction score
1,199
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Curious to know why he's curious.
 

Cresee

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
39,350 posts 1,109 reactions
Joined
Mar 11, 2014
Messages
39,350
Reaction score
1,109
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I'm curious to know their fav movie genre
 

Sex

Banned
Veteran
2,391 posts 107 reactions
Joined
May 23, 2014
Messages
2,391
Reaction score
107
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Can't say I'm curious.
 

Cresee

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
39,350 posts 1,109 reactions
Joined
Mar 11, 2014
Messages
39,350
Reaction score
1,109
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I'm curious to know what pairing does he ship in Naruto.
 
Top