Why do you feel curious about the person above you?

Deathwink

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
Messages:8,977 Reaction score:404
Joined
Jun 11, 2013
Messages
8,977
Reaction score
404
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
curious to know how the hell he did reach grim so fast
 

Deathwink

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
Messages:8,977 Reaction score:404
Joined
Jun 11, 2013
Messages
8,977
Reaction score
404
Status
Offline
Activity Streak

The Sach

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
Messages:17,360 Reaction score:1,197
Joined
Jan 15, 2013
Messages
17,360
Reaction score
1,197
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
curious to know why she is asking 'will you wait for me?':|
 

Sex

Banned
Veteran
Messages:2,391 Reaction score:107
Joined
May 23, 2014
Messages
2,391
Reaction score
107
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Why so much gender bending.
 

Deathwink

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
Messages:8,977 Reaction score:404
Joined
Jun 11, 2013
Messages
8,977
Reaction score
404
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
why banned again

curious to know why she is asking 'will you wait for me?':|
here, have some epicness
[video=youtube;QJJYpsA5tv8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJJYpsA5tv8[/video]
 

The Sach

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
Messages:17,360 Reaction score:1,197
Joined
Jan 15, 2013
Messages
17,360
Reaction score
1,197
Status
Offline
Activity Streak

Jinrou

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
Messages:10,510 Reaction score:785
Joined
Feb 15, 2011
Messages
10,510
Reaction score
785
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I'm curious to know why he likes using this guy---> ':|'
 

Cresee

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
Messages:39,350 Reaction score:1,109
Joined
Mar 11, 2014
Messages
39,350
Reaction score
1,109
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I'm curious to know what characters in Naruto he likes apart from Gaara and Hinata
 

Jinrou

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
Messages:10,510 Reaction score:785
Joined
Feb 15, 2011
Messages
10,510
Reaction score
785
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I'm curious to know what characters in Naruto he likes apart from Gaara and Hinata

Neji..Shikamaru..Minato..Kushina..Naruto and to some extent Itachi and Shino. Lol
I'm curious to know if he ships any other pairing apart from Minakushi
 

Cresee

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
Messages:39,350 Reaction score:1,109
Joined
Mar 11, 2014
Messages
39,350
Reaction score
1,109
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Neji..Shikamaru..Minato..Kushina..Naruto and to some extent Itachi and Shino. Lol
I'm curious to know if he ships any other pairing apart from Minakushi

NaruHina, NaruSaku, SasuSaku etc.
I'm curious to know their lucky number
 

Scooby Doo

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Immortal
Messages:45,490 Reaction score:1,676
Joined
May 10, 2012
Messages
45,490
Reaction score
1,676
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
13

I'm curious as to when did you join nb
 

Cresee

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
Messages:39,350 Reaction score:1,109
Joined
Mar 11, 2014
Messages
39,350
Reaction score
1,109
Status
Offline
Activity Streak

Rorasa

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
Messages:11,147 Reaction score:678
Joined
Mar 11, 2012
Messages
11,147
Reaction score
678
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
January 14th.

I'm curious to know if he is really blonde in real life.
 

Scooby Doo

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Immortal
Messages:45,490 Reaction score:1,676
Joined
May 10, 2012
Messages
45,490
Reaction score
1,676
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I'm not xD

I'm curious how is she
 

Hei

Supreme
Messages:23,898 Reaction score:1,602
Joined
Aug 22, 2011
Messages
23,898
Reaction score
1,602
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I'm curious what he's up to
 

Jack Spicer

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
Messages:19,000 Reaction score:1,816
Joined
Apr 6, 2011
Messages
19,000
Reaction score
1,816
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I'm curious as to who's wearing the suit in your avatar.
 

Deathwink

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
Messages:8,977 Reaction score:404
Joined
Jun 11, 2013
Messages
8,977
Reaction score
404
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
curious when he refreshed nb
 
Top