Kiwii

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah but love is not only about *** or kisses and having child, is to be with a person, talk to her, to have fun, etc, not just those definitions.

Its like thw word smile in the disctionary:

Contraction of the facial muscles; to smile, to look or regard with amusement or ridicule

Do you think a smile is only that?
Yep.

The dictionary just gives you the definition.

When you say black, you can only describe it as all the colours together. But you can use it for other things. It's only because of the way you use this names. It's like poethry and all the metaphors. The way you want to think of smile or love is just metaphors.

But the dictionary can only give you the defenition...

KyubiBoy

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
first you cant be alone .... and you need someone love and care about you feeling you and knowing inside you and what do you want without asking .... and do anything to make you happy that is real love for me .... and try to find someone like you .....

Last edited:

Dean-Winchester

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
we love so we have sumthing to protect
sumtime we lust

Love is a drive for determination determination is a drive o proctedt those u love

its almost in a form of greed @ the same time its not
love is the oppoiste to 7 deadly sins

also oppitses of
Aspects of Death

Nexus

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
why do ppl love?

love..is a basic, crucial human need
the security we gain from it; there is someone who cares, loves us back, is always there
its a emotional fundation....without which....we are lost
why is the heart the symbol of love? its what makes us keep going on, feeds us, gives us a feeling of rush when greater, bigger

love..is a seed that grows bigger and bigger as one devotes him/her-self to it more and more
the forfillness we get from it...the feeling we exist for a reason is..overwhelming

We love because we need to love..forfill ourselves and..others around us

hyuugasakurah

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
my friend sed tht ur heart doesnt decide who you love or like
its actually ur brain!!

cuz ur brain is what makes you think and helps you to analyse and see things (other than your eyes )

so instead of sayin "oh i cant decide who i love" cuz U CAN!
and if u cant get over sum1 it means that you hav grown to the habits, hobbies, characteristics, personality and facial features/expressions of the the person u love/like

so....YEAH!

*Black*

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
why do ppl love?

love..is a basic, crucial human need
the security we gain from it; there is someone who cares, loves us back, is always there
its a emotional fundation....without which....we are lost
why is the heart the symbol of love? its what makes us keep going on, feeds us, gives us a feeling of rush when greater, bigger

love..is a seed that grows bigger and bigger as one devotes him/her-self to it more and more
the forfillness we get from it...the feeling we exist for a reason is..overwhelming

We love because we need to love..forfill ourselves and..others around us
this ppl is love ...but from what he just said agrres with what a lot of ppl said which is selfish-ness ....kinda ...reread what nexus posted and while doing so does reflect and selfish-ness or kind of greed.

Rei

Legendary
Kin
5,001,259💸
Kumi
527💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No one can xD

*waits for Rei's long text wall*
and....*dum dum* here it comes xD:

The easy explanation is: we all have our own energy and aura, some energies are compatible and some others aren't. Depending on the frequencies and vibration, you can tell who is a good match for who :p

what i believe is that we love someone cause we have the ability of dreaming. we have that tiring habit of dreaming and creating images about ourselves...and then we try to actually make our dreams reality, happened to me so many times I could write a book about it.

So we have these dreams about ourselves...but we are never alone in them. we need someone there to be with us. and this is where the trouble begins. we fall in love...and although we had dreams already, suddenly all of them change and now we have only dreams about this special someone who stole our heart.

back to the question: why do we love? cause we have to, else we lose the ability of dreaming of a better life, an exciting one that is gonna come and take our breath away...and we fail each time xD
still we keep on hoping and praying. cause we just cant give up on dreams.
and we shouldn't anyways ;)

From a woman's perspective: That's the reason every woman is dreaming of a prince to come, even if she doesn't admit it. Cause we never have dreams of us being alone, and cause when we find someone who seems like to be our prince we only dream about him.

For the record *enters fan girl mode*: My prince will come someday, he just lost the way and like a typical stupid man he is not asking for directions -_-

Lara

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
♦ Rei ♦;1177691 said:
and....*dum dum* here it comes xD:

The easy explanation is: we all have our own energy and aura, some energies are compatible and some others aren't. Depending on the frequencies and vibration, you can tell who is a good match for who :p

what i believe is that we love someone cause we have the ability of dreaming. we have that tiring habit of dreaming and creating images about ourselves...and then we try to actually make our dreams reality, happened to me so many times I could write a book about it.

So we have these dreams about ourselves...but we are never alone in them. we need someone there to be with us. and this is where the trouble begins. we fall in love...and although we had dreams already, suddenly all of them change and now we have only dreams about this special someone who stole our heart.

back to the question: why do we love? cause we have to, else we lose the ability of dreaming of a better life, an exciting one that is gonna come and take our breath away...and we fail each time xD
still we keep on hoping and praying. cause we just cant give up on dreams.
and we shouldn't anyways ;)

From a woman's perspective: That's the reason every woman is dreaming of a prince to come, even if she doesn't admit it. Cause we never have dreams of us being alone, and cause when we find someone who seems like to be our prince we only dream about him.

For the record *enters fan girl mode*: My prince will come someday, he just lost the way and like a typical stupid man he is not asking for directions -_-
aww =3 that was sweet ^x^ and the last part was awesome lol XD

scar

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
For some reason when I read this all I seem to see is the same thing repeated again and again (not to disrespect any of your opinions about the subject as everyone is entitled to it).You all refer to love as one person showing affection for another,love is not just this, it has no boundaries.Love can be shown for inatimate objects,places,animals etc..I could go on but love and the meaning of it depends upon the individual in my opinion.Alot of people like the romantic idea of it which has been seen throughout history and in stories/films/fairytales (particularly prince & princess ones) and most girls (on a majority, I watched a programme about this for psychology) read about or watch things to do with princesses and are brought up with the idea of finding their prince charming. (Not to say this won't happen I'm just saying this is what was found in a study) Love in some ways is a way of someone feeling accepted,cared for,secure,cherished.Like I say it comes down to the individual and their personality aswell as this can effect the way they show affection to people/person/place/things that they love and the way that they want to be loved.Again this is just my opinion on it,I'm sure it will be picked apart but I thought I would give a different perception to it.

Last edited:

Rei

Legendary
Kin
5,001,259💸
Kumi
527💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
For some reason when I read this all I seem to see is the same thing repeated again and again (not to disrespect any of your opinions about the subject as everyone is entitled to it).You all refer to love as one person showing affection for another,love is not just this, it has no boundaries.Love can be shown for inatimate objects,places,animals etc..I could go on but love and the meaning of it depends upon the individual in my opinion.Alot of people like the romantic idea of it which has been seen throughout history and in stories/films/fairytales (particularly prince & princess ones) and most girls (on a majority, I watched a programme about this for psychology) read about or watch things to do with princesses and are brought up with the idea of finding their prince charming. (Not to say this won't happen I'm just saying this is what was found in a study) Love in some ways is a way of someone feeling accepted,cared for,secure,cherished.Like I say it comes down to the individual and there personality aswell as this can effect the way they show affection to people/person/place/things that they love and the way that they want to be loved.Again this is just my opinion on it,I'm sure it will be picked apart but I thought I would give a different perception to it.
Hm, well the subject isn't: "what love is" but "why do we love"?
no one is trying to define what love is.

Mighty Curtain Messiah

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
we love so we have sumthing to protect
sumtime we lust

Love is a drive for determination determination is a drive o proctedt those u love

its almost in a form of greed @ the same time its not
love is the oppoiste to 7 deadly sins

also oppitses of
Aspects of Death

That's Naruto buddy

That's Bleach :|

my friend sed tht ur heart doesnt decide who you love or like
its actually ur brain!!

cuz ur brain is what makes you think and helps you to analyse and see things (other than your eyes )

so instead of sayin "oh i cant decide who i love" cuz U CAN!
and if u cant get over sum1 it means that you hav grown to the habits, hobbies, characteristics, personality and facial features/expressions of the the person u love/like

so....YEAH!
I think it's obvious heart is a muscle and cant think or decide anything U_U.

You can't decide in many cases because mostly what we mean love is obsession :|
It's like being addicted, you cannot control your brain :|

What we mean by true love when people live together for a long time and passion dissapeared already long time ago, and they still live and care for eachother. That's care and selfishness because we will suffer without that person and in oder to not let ourselves suffer we care about them :|

Last edited: