Why do people think the 3rd>kakashi?(Read)

kakashi isboss

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Chances of them fighting near water? ... :shrug:

Depending on their battlefield, more than not they would stay near dry land, well Hiruzen at least.
Only extremely OP Shinobi was able to use water style techniques by only using the moisture in the air, as the ANBU were astonished to see the 2nd Hokage use water style Ninjutsu outside of water.
no they were suprised he could use that powerful a water technique on dry land not a water technique read the page

Koha

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
who says he'd still be able to summon him from that dimension or that kakashi wouldnt just take his head?
Since most summonings are on a different plane of existence anyways it should still be possible. And who says Hiruzen wouldn't already plan to use the seal. The body becomes completely immobilized afterwards. But enough of the speculations, I respect your opinion as I don't agree with it.

Koha

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
no they were suprised he could use that powerful a water technique on dry land not a water technique read the page
Water Prison Jutsu did require a large amount of water to perform though. I'm just saying.. But can Kakashi use water techniques to expel from his mouth?

kakashi isboss

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
No plot made him almost get killed,

Why hasnt naruto used like 50 clones in his current fight, he could

Why didnt itachi just put kabuto in genjutsu before the fight, he could have

Why hasnt tobi try to warp away kakashi or Guy, it would make sense

its the way thing were writen is my point smh
because tobi is not the kind of enemy you fight with numbers kabuto was guarding for genjutsu before the fight and was only open in the fight and tobi's kamui requires contact and he had his hands full with naruto and bee

6pathofpain

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
because tobi is not the kind of enemy you fight with numbers kabuto was guarding for genjutsu before the fight and was only open in the fight and tobi's kamui requires contact and he had his hands full with naruto and bee
BS the clones would make it harder for tobi to attack and he cant stay like that for long as we saw in the fight with kohan, what genjutsu guard? and he could easily switch his target from naruto to the other 2, he could try and get them the way he got danzo's men.

kakashi isboss

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
BS the clones would make it harder for tobi to attack and he cant stay like that for long as we saw in the fight with kohan, what genjutsu guard? and he could easily switch his target from naruto to the other 2, he could try and get them the way he got danzo's men.
unless he was under 5min constant attack without a single second of let up guy wasn't doing anything and kakashi was the only one who could hit him not a good idea to charge the only one who can hit you plus if he brought them in his demenstion they could hit him

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
There's a reason why the Third was known as the God of Shinobi. It's just his power was that great, though, we haven't seen him fight in his prime, from his hype we can assume he was probably damn strong, son.
But don't count out Kakashi, people using the whole 'Kage > Jounin' argument, don't forget that Kakashi was a candidate to become Hokage after Pain's invasion even though he didn't want the position.
Overall, I think the Third takes this mid-diff.

6pathofpain

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
bitch all I know is that Hiruzen owned Hashirama, Tobirama and sealed Orochimaru's hands at the age of 69
bitch, all i know is that it was stated that the 1st and the 2nd were toying with him in bringer of darkness and could have killed him at any moment, and the 3rd killed himself to kill them...thats not a win, you dont say a suicide bomb beat 3 soilders, you call him a bitch.