Why do people think the 3rd>kakashi?(Read)

sage of swagg

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
And before some one gets on here talkin that hiruzen prime shit, i dont wanna here shit about yall fairytails and shit you know nothing about.

Ninjutsu

Kakashi takes this one because he know a good amount if not all of the leaf's jutsu just like the 3rd and also alot of outside jutsu not to mention he created 2 of his own(lightning blade, lightning running beast)

Taijutsu

The 3rd is good i cant lie, but with kakashi base skill with sharingan added he has the upper hand

Summons

Idk why people seem to think enma or however you spell that monkeys name is like the best summon ever, but those dogs will jump the shit out of him. And if he turns into the staff kakashi still has the upper hand because of lightning release kunai that will go right through the staff.

Genjutsu

Kakashi wins cause i dont know if the 3rd even uses genjutsu

Brains

Kakashi's brains in battle are arguably by some the best in the series next to minato and itachi battlewise. That being said i have to give this one to Hiruzen because he has waaaaaaay to much experience

Finishers

Kamui, kakashi can use it at least 5 times and he was able to warp a entire naruto clone, so he can get hiruzen.

Reaper Death seal, it would deffinitly work if he tries it, but killing yourself to win is kinda cheating if you ask me.

So why oh why do people think the 3rd can beat kakashi?
ya also kakashi can just kamui. emma or watever and just focuse on the 3rd easy .of corse kakashi would be tired so idk wat can happen after that