Why Cant Naruto Learn More Than One Jutsu?

Magatsu Izanagi

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
He only knows ONE jutsu? Wrong. Getting sloppy, Smd.

You must be registered for see images

Unlike Sage Mode (senjutsu) and Rasengan variants, this can't be debated as not being a jutsu.

/thread

Last edited:
Reactions: TimothyTheTomato

ssjsage

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
FRS stil hasnt been address as if he learned it or if jairaya told him

Naruto created FRS by himself. Kakashi helped him control his wind style then naruto added it to his rasengan. He learned it before the fight with kakuza and perfected it before the fight with pain. He definitely has more than one Justus.

shelke

Supreme
Kin
13💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Because he has pedestrian level intelligence? Kakashi was dumfounded how Jiraiya managed to teach him Rasangan, as even simple concepts eluded him. The guy is just dumb as rocks.

SMD deserves more respect. She's Top 3 female debaters on this site.
I swear it, I just spat out my tea. Lol + rep

shadowcb

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
OP, Really? If that's what you believe, but that doesn't mean you are correct.

Naruto's arsenal:

-Shadow clone jutsu
-transformation jutsu
-Rasengan
-Great rasengan and other large rasengan. (I separate this rasengan from his normal rasengan cause the larger size give the justu more power and range. Naruto even used it in a defensive way when he create a wall of rasengans to stop the Madara's wood jutsu)
-Wind rasengan (this is the only rasengan in the manga that can be combined with another just and create a completely new jutsu)
-FRS (this is an all range wind justu that attacks on a cellular level)
-Weapon summoning jutsu
-Body flicker jutsu
-Toad summoning jutsu
-Reverse summoning jutsu (this is the S/T jutsu Naruto uses a scoll to summon his clones)
-Chakra transfer justu
-general justu (replacement justu, water/tree walking jutsu)

-Sage mode
-frog fu - 2 parts: 1- taijutsu stlye that uses natural energy (invisble) attack, 2 - enhance perdiction abiltiy
-chakra sense jutsu

-Chakra/beast mode
-chakra claw
-chakra armor/shield
-beast ball
-evil intent sense jutsu
-chakra roar/shockwave

xxSAGExx

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
SM isnt a jutsu.

most k11 wasnt devolped and they could all have summonings at this point and they all used rasengan

with no training

it doesnt bother me im asking a question

rasengan his main and only jutsu
You seem to confused using and creating and maintaining rasengans, Naruto created and maintained the rasengans while the K11 used them. What's the one jutsu Naruto knows? Naruto knows the transformation jutsu, release jutsu (from genjutsu), Summoning jutsu, Rasengan's variations, Shadow clones/multi-shadow clones, Mini tbb (he use in KM/BM), Senjutus (SM jutsus), chakra transfer jutsu, Sealing jutsus (which controls his seal), tbb (in BM/BSM), Some unknown jutsus that Minato wanted Naruto to complete with Kurama's power. He was also the one to make the shadow shuriken jutsu that he and Sasuke used on Zabuza, Naruto came up with that and toss Sasuke the shuriken.

And it was Naruto who made the FRS, Kakashi stated that much and how Minato died before adding his own element to the rasengan.

Kronnic

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think almost everyone in k11 and manga has learned multi jutsu, no matter how meaningless or if it was a clan jutsu learned.

Naruto has learned 1 jutsu that was used by everyone in k11 with no training.

He also has varients which are impressive.

But i guess my main question is if naruto created FRS or if jairaya did or mabye even minato.

Little Girl! Hey you Little Girl!! What part of they did not create it don't you get? Do you think everyone on the thread is wrong and you are correct?
Naruto created it and they simply pushed it. But then again you are a weak Troll second to UM...

fortheevulz

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I can name a few:

Transformation Jutsu
Shadow Clone Jutsu variants and relevant usage i.e Naruto Uzumaki Barrage
Summoning Jutsu
Substitution Jutsu
Body Flicker Jutsu
Senjutsu with senjutsu related techniques
Rasengan and its variations, well some might argue it's not entirely a jutsu and what the heck right?
Futon Rasenshuriken and its variations
Tailed Beast Bomb and its variations.

I generally don't support SMD's view but she does have a point here guys. Naruto's arsenal seems to be repetitive as further wind-related jutsu can be developed and explored. Asuma's kunai could be really helpful sometimes but Kishi decides to get rid of it, what a shame.

Last edited:
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think almost everyone in k11 and manga has learned multi jutsu, no matter how meaningless or if it was a clan jutsu learned.

But i guess my main question is if naruto created FRS or if jairaya did or mabye even minato.
SMD you should become a part of the manga because then there would actually be a character who is uglier and more useless than Sakura and hell, knowing you from your posts, youd go to your knees and beg him Sasuke to drop his pants.

assface3

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

He didn't even create/come up with FRS *smh*

Naruto's just a spammer. He's like "Why learn more jutsu when I can just spam my already OP arsenal of 2 jutsu?"