why Boruto sucks

UnderTheRedHood

<div class="bbWrapper">Pretty much everything you stated ... but still even if these kids know techniques they do, they still fail to even touch the bell test against Kakashi even though they were 30 kids against him.</div>

HokageKid

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Why do you guess that? I didn't write wrong.

1.- Yes, I agree. But that isn't what I am trying to show you. Battles with give what you said, but as I said, what can you improve in a real battle if you don't have nothing to improve? That is what I am trying to show. The more you learn, the more potential you have to exploit during a real battle and the more versatile you are you can adapt better.

2.- Even I can know the answers of a exam with no studying. As long as you pay attention to the class. And he does train. Not as much as other since he is more talented and that is for sure. And like I said, you dont to see everything, there is things that doesn't need to be explain. He trained with Naruto before coming Hokage.

3.- Why less experience? They have Shino as a teacher. That have done battle simulations many times with Shino that destroyed the Academy Class Room. The fought with ninjas of Mist Village, they fought with Kakashi and other teachers. Boruto stopped or helped in the incident of the Nue, helped to stop the the Gang (the ice fellow).

And I said, Boruto is motivating his classroom to develop. Boruto even made the classroom work together to defeat him. Team work. That is what the last generation lacked in the classroom. Everybody were selfish. Even the team of Ino, Shikamaru and Chouji did not work together in the classroom but in Boruto they were teams.

And what Choujuro said might be true, who knows. But he is forgetting something Naruto hasn't. Will.
Because your grammar is terrible, maybe you're using google translate or something, I'm not sure but your grammar makes it very hard to understand what you're saying.

Battles push you harder and further than training and as a result make you stronger than you knew you could be.

No, this was an exam that was intentionally made so hard that the only way you were supposed to be able to pass is if you stole the answer sheet, meaning that the stuff on the exam wasn't taught in class, and Boruto just knew it. Boruto doesn't train, he never trains we see the other characters training so why would we just not ever see Boruto training, you're just claiming that Naruto trained him before he was Hokage but this has never been shown to be true, he simply is just chunin level strength and itellect, without any studying or training.

Less training because I'm talking about the new gen in the academy against the old gen as genin's of course they have less experience, yet they're all a lot stronger, it doesn't make any sense. Don't even get me started on the mist village stuff, they're fighting against full fledged shinobi, despite still being academy students, and Boruto is running around on water, and nobody is surprised, implying that they can all do it. These are academy cadets, yet genin sasuke who was heralded as a true genius, didn't learn it until the zabuza arc, and he struggled to learn it. Their power and learning speed is inexplicable considering what we know from the Naruto series. It's just bad writing.
You're telling me Boruto being friends with everyone means they can all be as strong as Chunin's before even leaving the academy? That makes no sense, especially seeing as during the chunin exams they're still of a similar level as the opponents from other villages, so is Boruto's friendship spreading to ninja he's never met in villages he's never been to?
Your excuses make no sense, just like the writing of Boruto. It reads and watches like a bad fan fic from someone who's barely seen the original show.

HokageKid

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Pretty much everything you stated ... but still even if these kids know techniques they do, they still fail to even touch the bell test against Kakashi even though they were 30 kids against him.
Yeah but he had other Jonin helping him, and he wasn't holding back anywhere near as much as he did against the real team 7.

UnderTheRedHood

<div class="bbWrapper"><blockquote class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-title"> <a href="/goto/post?id=21714570" class="bbCodeBlock-sourceJump" data-xf-click="attribution" data-content-selector="#post-21714570">HokageKid said:</a> </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-content"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandContent"> Yeah but he had other Jonin helping him, and he wasn't holding back anywhere near as much as he did against the real team 7. </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandLink"><a>Click to expand...</a></div> </div> </blockquote>Re-watch the fights. At the end there were all the kids against Kakashi and 30 of them failed to bring Kakashi down + against Boruto he did everything what he did to Sasuke</div>

HokageKid

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re-watch the fights. At the end there were all the kids against Kakashi and 30 of them failed to bring Kakashi down + against Boruto he did everything what he did to Sasuke
Boruto was doing better 1v1 against kakashi than Sasuke did, and Kakashi wasn't going anywhere as easy as he did back then! Of course Kakashi is stronger than 30 of them, but that doesn't mean that they're not OP compared to the Academy students of Naruto. Kakashi is an elite shinobi, he was the Hokage. Don't forget all the students were heavily fatigued having just been whooped by other Jonin, Boruto had fought against Kakashi and Mitsuki against shino, the others were taken beaten up by Anko and Konohamaru, but they eventually won. So the 30 academy students, injured, and tired, against the 6th Hokage, well yeah they couldn't beat him, but they came closer than they should have.
FFS Naruto and Sakura after training for 3 years with Sannin, couldn't take the bells off Kakashi when working together, without using dirty tactics.

Last edited:

UnderTheRedHood

<div class="bbWrapper"><blockquote class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-title"> <a href="/goto/post?id=21714694" class="bbCodeBlock-sourceJump" data-xf-click="attribution" data-content-selector="#post-21714694">HokageKid said:</a> </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-content"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandContent"> <b>Boruto was doing better 1v1 against kakashi than Sasuke did,</b> and Kakashi wasn't going anywhere as easy as he did back then! Of course Kakashi is stronger than 30 of them, but that doesn't mean that they're not OP compared to the Academy students of Naruto. Kakashi is an elite shinobi, he was the Hokage. Don't forget all the students were heavily fatigued having just been whooped by other Jonin, Boruto had fought against Kakashi and Mitsuki against shino, the others were taken beaten up by Anko and Konohamaru, but they eventually won. So the 30 academy students, injured, and tired, against the 6th Hokage, well yeah they couldn't beat him, but they came closer than they should have. <br /> FFS Naruto and Sakura after training for 3 years with Sannin, couldn't take the bells off Kakashi when working together, without using dirty tactics. </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandLink"><a>Click to expand...</a></div> </div> </blockquote>stopped reading</div>

HokageKid

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
stopped reading
Kakashi started off his fight with Sasuke still reading his book, and only decided to put it away when Sasuke was stronger than he seemed, sasuke got off a fire ball jutsu against kakashi until Kakashi dropped him into the ground.
Boruto used 2 wind style jutsus, in conjunction with his shadow clone technique, to fire himself at kakashi, whilst using a lightning enhanced Kunai to feint an attack at Kakashi, when the real Boruto was hidden underground and broke out to surprise him.
Kakashi HIMSELF then tells Boruto that he's Chunin level! Boruto, who has just left the academy, and never trains, is a Chunin. **** this Anime.

UnderTheRedHood

<div class="bbWrapper"><blockquote class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-title"> <a href="/goto/post?id=21714822" class="bbCodeBlock-sourceJump" data-xf-click="attribution" data-content-selector="#post-21714822">HokageKid said:</a> </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-content"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandContent"> Kakashi started off his fight with Sasuke still reading his book, and only decided to put it away when Sasuke was stronger than he seemed, sasuke got off a fire ball jutsu against kakashi until Kakashi dropped him into the ground. <br /> Boruto used 2 wind style jutsus, in conjunction with his shadow clone technique, to fire himself at kakashi, whilst using a lightning enhanced Kunai to feint an attack at Kakashi, when the real Boruto was hidden underground and broke out to surprise him.<br /> Kakashi HIMSELF then tells Boruto that he's Chunin level! Boruto, who has just left the academy, and never trains, is a Chunin. **** this Anime. </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandLink"><a>Click to expand...</a></div> </div> </blockquote>Its cool, think w.e you want. I disagree</div>

HokageKid

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Its cool, think w.e you want. I disagree
You can't disagree with the fact that Boruto is Chunin level though, Kakashi states it himself, yet we've seen that Boruto never trains, except at the academy. He eats cheese burgers and he plays video games, yet he's as strong as a Chunin when he leaves the academy, and has the intellect of a chunin also, as he was able to Ace a test that was purposely made too hard so they would have to steal the answers, but he aced it without stealing them. He doesn't study, he doesn't train.
Even if he did only about as well as sasuke against Kakashi, Sasuke trained every day since he was like 5, and was considered a genius, so what does that make Boruto?

UnderTheRedHood

<div class="bbWrapper"><blockquote class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-title"> <a href="/goto/post?id=21714840" class="bbCodeBlock-sourceJump" data-xf-click="attribution" data-content-selector="#post-21714840">HokageKid said:</a> </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-content"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandContent"> You can't disagree with the fact that Boruto is Chunin level though, Kakashi states it himself, yet we've seen that Boruto never trains, except at the academy. He eats cheese burgers and he plays video games, yet he's as strong as a Chunin when he leaves the academy, and has the intellect of a chunin also, as he was able to Ace a test that was purposely made too hard so they would have to steal the answers, but he aced it without stealing them. He doesn't study, he doesn't train. <br /> Even if he did only about as well as sasuke against Kakashi, Sasuke trained every day since he was like 5, and was considered a genius, so what does that make Boruto? </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandLink"><a>Click to expand...</a></div> </div> </blockquote>Stop quoting me and i dont ****ing care about Boruto. He is nothing but an MC fodder and thats all there is to it. Sasuke would murder this clown zero difficulty</div>

HokageKid

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Anyone who disagrees with me about how bad Boruto is, just look up the first 49 episodes of Naruto and compare them to Boruto!
Team 7 went up against Haku and Zabuza, Kakashi displayed his Raikiri, Naruto used the Nine-Tails Chakra, Sasuke awakened the Sharingan, and Zabuza had a change of heart, and without the use of his arms, murdered a whole group of goons using just a kunai in his mouth, as they stabbed him with spears, he cut through the crowd and took down Gato with him, and was laid to rest next to the recently slain Haku.
Then the Chunin exams begun, Team 7 were put in a forest filled with other ninja, and countless deadly creatures, killing was permitted and they were forced to battle it out against other teams from other villages to try to reach the next level. They fought agains OROCHIMARU, one of the 3 legendary sannin, Sasuke had a curse mark placed on him and Naruto had a seal placed on him. They were then attacked by the sound genin, who were intent on MURDERING Sasuke, and sakura had to defend them. Lee showed up but even he was almost dealt with, until Sasuke wakes up with the Curse Mark showing and Breaks both the arms of Zaku mercilessly. Carry it forward we're at the next part of the exams, Hinata is almost killed by Neji, Sasuke wrecks another shinobi without using his sharingan or ninjutsu, and one of the greatest fights in anime history unfolds, LEE vs GAARA! Nobody in the world who watched that fight didn't lose their shit when lee dropped those weights. These are all some of the coolest moments in Naruto History.

What's happened in Boruto? Lots of childish shit, a field trip to the mist village, a weird monster attack on the village which was for some reason giving everyone trouble, when Naruto as HOKAGE could have shown up at any minute and Solo'd the monster in a few moments... I mean really what is going on with this show? The latest episode is just a bunch of girls running around being stereotypical. Get Lost if you think Boruto is any good.

UnderTheRedHood

<div class="bbWrapper"><blockquote class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-title"> <a href="/goto/post?id=21714848" class="bbCodeBlock-sourceJump" data-xf-click="attribution" data-content-selector="#post-21714848">HokageKid said:</a> </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-content"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandContent"> Sasuke would murder him after he's recieved the curse mark, but before then Boruto wins. </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandLink"><a>Click to expand...</a></div> </div> </blockquote>12 years old Boruto vs 12 years old Sasuke - i've seen enough alrdy in the anime and even in the manga . <br /> <br /> Sasuke that fought Gaara would not only stomp Boruto but shred him to pieces</div>

kiiro

Veteran
Kin
57💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Because your grammar is terrible, maybe you're using google translate or something, I'm not sure but your grammar makes it very hard to understand what you're saying.

Battles push you harder and further than training and as a result make you stronger than you knew you could be.

No, this was an exam that was intentionally made so hard that the only way you were supposed to be able to pass is if you stole the answer sheet, meaning that the stuff on the exam wasn't taught in class, and Boruto just knew it. Boruto doesn't train, he never trains we see the other characters training so why would we just not ever see Boruto training, you're just claiming that Naruto trained him before he was Hokage but this has never been shown to be true, he simply is just chunin level strength and itellect, without any studying or training.

Less training because I'm talking about the new gen in the academy against the old gen as genin's of course they have less experience, yet they're all a lot stronger, it doesn't make any sense. Don't even get me started on the mist village stuff, they're fighting against full fledged shinobi, despite still being academy students, and Boruto is running around on water, and nobody is surprised, implying that they can all do it. These are academy cadets, yet genin sasuke who was heralded as a true genius, didn't learn it until the zabuza arc, and he struggled to learn it. Their power and learning speed is inexplicable considering what we know from the Naruto series. It's just bad writing.
You're telling me Boruto being friends with everyone means they can all be as strong as Chunin's before even leaving the academy? That makes no sense, especially seeing as during the chunin exams they're still of a similar level as the opponents from other villages, so is Boruto's friendship spreading to ninja he's never met in villages he's never been to?
Your excuses make no sense, just like the writing of Boruto. It reads and watches like a bad fan fic from someone who's barely seen the original show.
Ok, Boruto is stupid and has a big plot hole. Your welcome.

HokageKid

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
12 years old Boruto vs 12 years old Sasuke - i've seen enough alrdy in the anime and even in the manga .

Sasuke that fought Gaara would not only stomp Boruto but shred him to pieces
Yeah I'm talking Sasuke before he recieved the curse mark, like I said.
But then I don't see Sasuke being able to kill momoshiki at that age, but Boruto could... how is sasuke going to defend against Boruto's disappearing rasengan?

Reactions: BLAZE

UnderTheRedHood

<div class="bbWrapper"><blockquote class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-title"> <a href="/goto/post?id=21714907" class="bbCodeBlock-sourceJump" data-xf-click="attribution" data-content-selector="#post-21714907">HokageKid said:</a> </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-content"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandContent"> Yeah I'm talking Sasuke before he recieved the curse mark, like I said. <br /> But then I don't see Sasuke being able to kill momoshiki at that age, but Boruto could... how is sasuke going to defend against Boruto's disappearing rasengan? </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandLink"><a>Click to expand...</a></div> </div> </blockquote>What does curse seal have to do anything here without releasing its power? That fodder rasengan cant even match Sasuke speed</div>

HokageKid

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What does curse seal have to do anything here without releasing its power? That fodder rasengan cant even match Sasuke speed
Because that was the sasuke I was specifically talking about...
Assuming Sasuke is going to try and dodge something he can't see, he'd just assume it failed like everyone else did.