Kin
15💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The debate is not that serious.

Boruto is a ninutsu genius anyway.

I'm sure he'll pick up the pace in CQC when he gears up Kenjtusu. Sarada has CES, and Mitsuki has stretching arms.

But Boruto doesn't have his own gimmick yet. His GF barely works without the Byakugan, is what I mean.

Chapter 18, literally years for this shit to progress.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's the same panel, different angle genius, she fodderized jackshit and decided to relate on a device because she was getting overwhelmed.

Exactly pressured ;

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

Can't handle random ninja and think that she is superior in CQC :lmao:
She handled Boruto just fine and low diff at that. :lmao:

It's true Mitsuki saving Boruto and joining in the 2 vs 1 forced Sarada to test the tool. Without Mitsuki's interference there was no need.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That wasn't a serious fight, nice try though.
It wasn't serious that's why Boruto wasn't holding back and said"I'll come at you for real" confirming this. He even tried an aerial assault to finish Sarada. And that's why he was butthurt like his fans(the butthurt ones not the reasonable ones) afterwards. :lmao: keep reaching.

Last edited:
Reactions: Naruto X Hunter

Askeladd

Veteran
Kin
3💸
Kumi
10💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It wasn't serious that's why Boruto wasn't holding back and said"I'll come at you for real" confirming this. He even tried an aerial assault to finish Sarada. And that's why he was butthurt like his fans afterwards. :lmao: keep reaching.
Obviously that wasn't serious, none of them used their abilities.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Obviously that wasn't serious, none of them used their abilities.
It was serious no fight starts with the best skills. Boruto's mainly starts with thaijutsu if the fight progresses he uses ninjutsu. The problem you have is Boruto didn't have enough time to use ninjutsu since he got solo'd low diff before he could. What defeats your fanfic is Boruto confirming his seriousness and attempted speed blitz.
Mitsuki was also using his best ability wrapping he hasn't used sage mode since one shot so that point is mute as well.

Askeladd

Veteran
Kin
3💸
Kumi
10💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It was serious no fight starts with the best skills. Boruto's mainly starts with thaijutsu if the fight peogresses he uses ninjutsu. The problem you have is Boruto didn't have enough time to use ninjutsu since he got solo'd low diff before he could. Mitsuki was also using his best ability wrapping he hasn't used sage mode since one shot so that point is mute as well.
That wasn't serious because the purpose of this short "fight" was to test the device, nothing else. I think you should read the chapter again or get some comprehension lessons.

Vulpini

Elite
Kin
325💸
Kumi
1,092💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The debate is not that serious.

Boruto is a ninutsu genius anyway.

I'm sure he'll pick up the pace in CQC when he gears up Kenjtusu. Sarada has CES, and Mitsuki has stretching arms.

But Boruto doesn't have his own gimmick yet. His GF barely works without the Byakugan, is what I mean.

Chapter 18, literally years for this shit to progress.
Hyuga fans being Hyuga fans.

Its hard for them to accept that Gentle Fist is not that great if you're not a god, especially if you you're not a god and don't have a Byakugan.

Fortunately, Boruto got interested in Kenjutsu, so his CQC is pretty much secured for the future. Kenjutsu never fails.

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
She can enhance the devastation power of her punches like Tsunade and Sakura. this cross over exchange with Boruto shows shes more than capable of landing a hit on him even without the sharingan. Sarada wrecks Boruto taijutsu basis only.
Right now her taijutsu ain't nothing special wait till mighty guy starts teaching her tho but boruto would still win

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sure, whatever helps you sleep at night.

I'm not gonna forget what happened during the last serious fight. :)
Hinabae logic her fav gets solo'd low diff so the fight isn't serious, even though her fav confirms he's going all out.

If you mean death matches then I won't forget how Sarada defeated Shojoji, saving Boruto's life with Mitsuki's help.

By your logic the chunin exam wasn't a serious fight because they weren't death matches.:lmao:

Last edited:

Vulpini

Elite
Kin
325💸
Kumi
1,092💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Now I understand the meaning of this chapter.

The authors want Boruto to drop gentle fist as soon as possible, that's why they're kind of forcing Kenjutsu on him already.

lndra

Supreme
Kin
15💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This guy is talking about logic :lmao:

Sarada fans take a simple test as a serious fight because Sarada have little to no feats. :lol

Oh wait.. we have some feats on Sarada getting overwhelmed by some random ninja who got destroyed by Boruto in CQC in less than a few seconds.
Just hold your breath for the upcoming Ao fight.

The strongest person will outperform the other against a real threat, no restrictions there. Unless of course they are restricted from their plot power like: Sharingan, sage mode, etc.

Unless it's a complete 'base' performance again.

Dantee

Kin
0💸
Kumi
343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Like I said earlier it could be said he wasn't trying and wasn't a full fights and his clones are part of his usual fighting style

Sarada would easily get washed like any uchiha
I dont see that happening. Sarada drop kicked Boruto had she used her super strength, Borutos bones would have been turned to mush during their exchange.