6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Your post = Fanfic.

What actually happened in canon is at the OP, you should take a look. :win:
Again she blocked one hit one upped him once, again it wasn't long enough to even really classify that as a fight. And it's fully possible boruto was distracting her because mitsuki was about to own her before she used the device

Vulpini

Elite
Kin
325💸
Kumi
1,092💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Again she blocked one hit one upped him once, again it wasn't long enough to even really classify that as a fight. And it's fully possible boruto was distracting her because mitsuki was about to own her before she used the device
All I see are excuses and I don't really care about them tbh.

I only care about manga facts and what I see is Boruto getting owned in taijutsu after saying he wouldn't hold back, Mitsuki even had to interfere.

Look at the panel again, Sarada fodderized his gentle fist attack.

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
All I see are excuses and I don't really care about them tbh.

I only care about manga facts and what I see is Boruto getting owned in taijutsu after saying he wouldn't hold back, Mitsuki even had to interfere.

Look at the panel again, Sarada fodderized his gentle fist attack.
If you guys want to hype it up that's your guys choice but let's just say saradas stronger right now borutos the protagonist so he'll surpass her so she can have this win

Darth AniCetuS

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
OP simply doesn't know what getting owned actually means :lol

That was supposed to be a 2 on 1 fight with Sarada being the one to test the new flashbang against 2 opponents at the same time to test its effectiveness.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Boruto's solo was nearly as bad as when Itachi uses the sword of Solo. Thays why their wasn't much of a fight.
Boruto's words pawn your fanfic there's no need to be :salt:y about it. Things happen I'm sure he'll get his moment and the cycle will continue.

Last edited:

FuriouslAngel

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wasn't even a full fight one upping a person once doesn't mean your better if it was an actual match it would be a different story
If its true that Boruto didnt hold back, Sarada alrdy beated him right here fair and square in taijutsu fight. Everyone is underestimating Sarada....

Sarada solos

Askeladd

Veteran
Kin
3💸
Kumi
10💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I don't know maybe that she primarily uses thaijutsu. And perhaps she out classed somebody who's know for his thaijutsu prowess.
As shown in the short fight Sarada get pressured by him, she did nothing impressive to be labeled as stronger but I wouldn't expect any logic coming from a Sarada fan :)

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Punching isn't that impressive
You must be full of :salt: if you don't know punching is part of thaijutsu. It's enough to get the job done and even countering and taking down somebody with blitzing speed with thaijutsu prowess is a testament to her level.

Thaijutsu being impressive or not isn't based upon what you prefer. Thaijutsu being impressive is based on it getting the job done.
As shown in the short fight Sarada get pressured by him, she did nothing impressive to be labeled as stronger but I wouldn't expect any logic coming from a Sarada fan :)
She got so pressured that Boruto got floored and needed to be helped. Her being stronger (strength) is a given, her being superior is confirmed for now. :lmao: anyway I'm sure Boruto will get his moment to shine.

I for one am a Boruto fan(not my fav though) and I have high hopes for him. He's even moving towards kenjutsu the sword foreshadowing he'll train more under Sasuke. And by default become even better than he is.

Last edited:

Vulpini

Elite
Kin
325💸
Kumi
1,092💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Looks like your concept of "getting pressured" is a little disturbed. Show me a scan of Sarada getting pressured by Boruto until Mitsuki steps into the fight, I'll wait.

It's quite the contrary, actually:

You must be registered for see images

Sarada fodderized all of Boruto's gentle fist attacks, he's the one who got pressured the entire fight until the very moment Mitsuki has to step in. But I must agree with thgt89 on this one; Boruto's taijutsu mostly relies on his shadow clones and there were none of them there, so he was in clear disadvantage.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Looks like your concept of "getting pressured" is a little disturbed. Show me a scan of Sarada getting pressured by Boruto until Mitsuki steps into the fight, I'll wait.

It's quite the contrary, actually:

Sarada fodderized all of Boruto's gentle fist attacks, he's the one who got pressured the entire fight until the very moment Mitsuki has to step in. But I must agree with thgt89 on this one; Boruto's taijutsu mostly relies on his shadow clones and there were none of them there, so he was in clear disadvantage.
I can't disagree with facts.