who's your favorite naruto characters and why

UchihaSakura

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i can't decide between itachi and sasuke!
itachi; because he is such an amazing brother to sasuke!! his power is incredible, he is the true hero of the naruto series so far - what he did for konoha?!
sasuke; he's been one of my favourite characters since day one. his whole storyline is just painfully sad! i think under all that 'evilness' is a really good person! haha. evil/crazy sasuke is so entertaining to watch, and the odd moments when he's friendly/nice are just wonderful!

i also really like sakura and tsunade; they're both so strong, i think they'll play very important roles during the war!..

Oh! also Suigetsu - he is just hilarious!

Last edited:

-Kisame-

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke because he reminded me of myself in the beginning of the series, and i'v liked him ever since, even if some of his decisions were irrational.

-Kisame-

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
umm i have no idea who my favorite is...haha jk u can probably tell who i like and its because in my opinion only nagato can beat him but everyone wont acknowlege how good he really is and they all hate on him. and please dont flame me for saying this...reports are waiting
I agree with your passion for your character, but only Nagato can beat him? I'm pretty sure Madara,Sasuke,Naruto,Kakashi,Itachi...could beat gaara, even if he is Kazekage.