Sharingdork

Legendary
Kin
70๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
51๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Minato Namikze because he's the definition of awesome, and Sasuke Uchiha, because when he was first introduced, he was cool, then he got the curse mark, cooler. He was my favorite from the start, and I'm not the type of guy to bail half-way through. Sasuke Uchiha is my favorite character (tied with Minato).

spp

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
jiraya.......he is cool, smart, strong, funny
because of his ideals
when he says that he will smiling die to set an example for future generation
gives his three years to teach the kids without any gains
he is everything a person should be.....

thenarutoking

Banned
Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
umm i have no idea who my favorite is...haha jk u can probably tell who i like and its because in my opinion only nagato can beat him but everyone wont acknowlege how good he really is and they all hate on him. and please dont flame me for saying this...reports are waiting

bmillz012

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
i like him too espicially now cause new crazy sasuke has more emotion. also what other ninja took on 5 kages in one day.
crazy sasuke=BOSS. dont understand why people hate him.
thats what im saying although he almost got reduced to molecules by that old jerk of a kage he still fought them all including the samurai with barely any help and i kinda like the crazy sasuke it suits him well

Gaarafan12

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Naruto because he has friends who he fights for no matter what it means for his dreams, or his life.
Gaara because he is strong, felt the same pain as Naruto but overcome it and realized his dreams and now fights for his friends, family and village.
Jiraiya because he believed in a truely peaceful world and did what he could do realize his dream of a peaceful world. He had a legacy he passed to those he left behind.
Hinata becuase she is truely good, and I really hope she and Naruto get together! lol
Sai because he is hilarious!!!