who trained harder : Sakura Haruno or Hinata hiyuga????

NinjutsuSen

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Onscreen definitely Hinata. Can remember dozen of scenes where she was either training alone or with Neji, while the only training scene I can remember was indeed the fish scene.

On + Offscreen? Sakura was probably the girl who studied more while Hinata was totally into the actual physical training.

Honord Sage

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I won't even through salt at chu, just delete your account and call it a life boss.
Why not delete your mind sines You use an Uchiha for an Avatar a Clan of Fools Played by both Kaguya and Her Son Black Zetsu , From Indra to Sasuke played like a Fidel at a Country Music Concert. Sasuke is only alive by the Grace of Naruto Uzumaki who made Sasuke say "I QUIT" and its carved in stone for all eternity. Manga Fact and You can't change it child.

Greatness23

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Why not delete your mind sines You use an Uchiha for an Avatar a Clan of Fools Played by both Kaguya and Her Son Black Zetsu , From Indra to Sasuke played like a Fidel at a Country Music Concert. Sasuke is only alive by the Grace of Naruto Uzumaki who made Sasuke say "I QUIT" and its carved in stone for all eternity. Manga Fact and You can't change it child.
So we gonna act like Sesshomaru and Byakuya aren't in that picture as well? iight bet lol.

(btw) He didn't say "I quit" (try to use 100 percent facts) He said he lost, after damn near killing and being killed in their fight. It's a fact and I don't believe anyone was stating otherwise lmao (Sakura/Hinata post? no?)

Stay salty, my friend.

Honord Sage

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So we gonna act like Sesshomaru and Byakuya aren't in that picture as well? iight bet lol.

(btw) He didn't say "I quit" (try to use 100 percent facts) He said he lost, after damn near killing and being killed in their fight. It's a fact and I don't believe anyone was stating otherwise lmao (Sakura/Hinata post? no?)

Stay salty, my friend.
He lost, quit, gave up its all the same Sasuke Uchiha was defeated by Naruto Uzumaki and you can never, ever change that fact its canon now and for eternity, get with the program its reality. Stop pissing against the wind it only gets you wet.

TsunadeStyle

Kin
29💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hinata.

the only taining we saw sakura do was standing over a dead fish.

Hinata ended up creating her own GF style
Lol, thats funny..
You must be registered for see medias
lol, Sakura litterly studied, for hours on end, and she worked with close to only a third of her chakra, for the entire beggining of shippuden. Hinata's "own move" was created from the origin of Hamura's chakra, she didn't have to work much at all for it. Hinata did absulutly nothing for the entire series (no I do not count filler) and didn't train much at all without Neji having to do it with her, and he died in the war, so afterwards she changed into an even bigger Naruto Fangirl and took Neji's death in vain, and left it to Naruto to avenge him, despite the fact he died for HER, so after Neji died, her training mostly went downstream.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sakura, she started as nothing except having excellent chakra control, then trained hard to build up her strength, agility (pattern recognition ability), speed, thaijutsu, stamina, medical knowledge and develop her medical jutsu. The stats reflect each characters starting point and improvements, Sakura had the most significant improvemnt of the 2.

• Love
Reactions: Kakooli

super michael

Regular
Kin
595💸
Kumi
342💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
In part 1 I will say Hinata trained harder. Hinatan would train with others and alone while Sakura would refuse to train. Everyone during the chuunin exam would train, but Sakura was the only one to not train. Even when Sasukes calls out Sakura obsession and say she should focus on training, she still doesn't train.

It took Sasuke leaving the village to train seriously.

Now part 2 it is hard to say since their fighting style are so different. Hinata jutsu do internal damage while Sakura does external damage, but I would say Sakura trained harder. Training with a Sannin must be really hard.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
In part 1 I will say Hinata trained harder. Hinatan would train with others and alone while Sakura would refuse to train. Everyone during the chuunin exam would train, but Sakura was the only one to not train. Even when Sasukes calls out Sakura obsession and say she should focus on training, she still doesn't train.

It took Sasuke leaving the village to train seriously.

Now part 2 it is hard to say since their fighting style are so different. Hinata jutsu do internal damage while Sakura does external damage, but I would say Sakura trained harder. Training with a Sannin must be really hard.
I think you mean Hinata trained before the chunin exam, since then she was pretty much unable to train due to Neji whooping her. After that Hinata started serving tea to Neji, while he was training with Hiashi. Sakura was training at that point for three months straight (before Naruto left).

Part 2 and time skip you're right.

Reactions: super michael

super michael

Regular
Kin
595💸
Kumi
342💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think you mean Hinata trained before the chunin exam, since then she was pretty much unable to train due to Neji whooping her. After that Hinata started serving tea to Neji, while he was training with Hiashi. Sakura was training at that point for three months straight (before Naruto left).

Part 2 and time skip you're right.
Are you talking about when Boruto went back in time? Because if you are that should be ignored since it is full of plot holes.

Hinata wasn’t said to slack on her training. Sakura only trained when Sasuke left.

In part 1 Sakura only fears are clone, genjutsu resistant and substitute.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Are you talking about when Boruto went back in time? Because if you are that should be ignored since it is full of plot holes.

Hinata wasn’t said to slack on her training. Sakura only trained when Sasuke left.

In part 1 Sakura only fears are clone, genjutsu resistant and substitute.
No, it's in the original series, Hinata was injured by Neji and never trained since then. Even during the chunin exams she was still badly hurt until Kabuto healed her. And after that the only time she was shown was serving tea to Neji and Hiashi, while Hiashi was training Neji. This is from the original Naruto series, Boruto series filler is irrelevant.

And no Sakura was training, even after Sasuke left she trained under Tsunade for 3 months in part 1. It was at that time everybody but Hinata were training. She was only a tea giver and perving on n..naruto kun.

Reactions: super michael

super michael

Regular
Kin
595💸
Kumi
342💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No, it's in the original series, Hinata was injured by Neji and never trained since then. Even during the chunin exams she was still badly hurt until Kabuto healed her. And after that the only time she was shown was serving tea to Neji and Hiashi, while Hiashi was training Neji. This is from the original Naruto series, Boruto series filler is irrelevant.

And no Sakura was training, even after Sasuke left she trained under Tsunade for 3 months in part 1. It was at that time everybody but Hinata were training. She was only a tea giver and perving on n..naruto kun.
I guess your right Hinata was injured, so it would make it impossible for Hinata to train. So before the injury Hinata did train.

As for Sakura you said she was training after Sasuke left, which is what I said. But before Sasuke left Sakura didn't train.

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hinata trained harder, and Sakura trained more frequently due to the technically of Byakugo being practiced 24/7. Sakura's starting point put her in a position where she didn't really need much effort to learn Jutsu, yet look at all the jutsu Sakura has to show for it. Very few.
Then there's Hinata's who whipped out her own tech. Despite being far stronger than Sakura in Part 1, Hinata's starting point was absolute TRASH. You really have to consider that Part 1 Hinata was essentially getting beat up on a daily basis for years to reach that point. Imo, it must've taken more effort for Hinata to learn Twin Lion than for Sakura to learn Byakugo, which she had done slightly after Part 1.

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hinata trained harder, and Sakura trained more frequently due to the technically of Byakugo being practiced 24/7. Sakura's starting point put her in a position where she didn't really need much effort to learn Jutsu, yet look at all the jutsu Sakura has to show for it. Very few.
Then there's Hinata's who whipped out her own tech. Despite being far stronger than Sakura in Part 1, Hinata's starting point was absolute TRASH. You really have to consider that Part 1 Hinata was essentially getting beat up on a daily basis for years to reach that point. Imo, it must've taken more effort for Hinata to learn Twin Lion than for Sakura to learn Byakugo, which she had done slightly after Part 1.
Nice fanfic..