who trained harder : Sakura Haruno or Hinata hiyuga????

lndra

Supreme
Kin
15💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i can't make theories from nothingness... teh factory of my brain needs these elements : manga/anime hints,evidences...i need some japanese mythology background...kishimoto ikemoto interviews....exereta ..exereta.. to produce you amazing minamoto theories
You dont need much brain power to figure out that Sakura trained harder lmao

Savage Kage

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Two different Clans,
Two different fighting styles,
Two different abilities,
Two different paths,
one trained hard to catch up to her team mates and became the strongest Medical Nin,
the other trained hard to over come her weakness and became a Gentle Fist Master,
but some people just can't let go.

Reactions: BLAZE

Team7monaa

Veteran
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I love Bait , they both trained very hard in their aspects but the gap between Part 1 Hinata and Part II Hinata isn’t as big as the gap between Part I Sakura and Part II Sakura + Hinata developed her gentle fist while Sakura became a completely different type of ninja, not to mention Byakugō is more advanced than Hinata’s entire arsenal and Sakura mastered it. So Sakura by a long shot tbh, but can we stop pitting the same females against each other. It’s boring

Last edited:
Reactions: BLAZE

Hinata64Palms

Banned
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
64facepalm at this comment..
Name me one technique Sakura created in her own, please.
That only shows how much training Hinata went through to create her own A RANK technique. Also she learned 64 palms in the war arc, Neji's ultimate move. So they are either equal or she is slighty stronger

Nattana

Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Excuse me?

Sakura spent probably thousands of hours learning about medicine and healing, trained hard to learn medical jutsu, trained hard to get her evasion skills, studied poisons and herbalism, learned CES, had to spend time getting to know Katsuyu, had to supress and save her chakra for years to activate Yin Seal and more.

And Hinata? Couldn't even learn rotation.

Reactions: Team7monaa

Hinata64Palms

Banned
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Excuse me?

Sakura spent probably thousands of hours learning about medicine and healing, trained hard to learn medical jutsu, trained hard to get her evasion skills, studied poisons and herbalism, learned CES, had to spend time getting to know Katsuyu, had to supress and save her chakra for years to activate Yin Seal and more.

This is not true! Hinata was called a master of Jyuken which Neji wasn't. And being a master of something means she has to be perfect at it. So she has Rotation, easily. 64 Palms is more complicated to use than Rotation and so is Twin Lion Fists, her own A RANK technique.

Factual thinking isn't common around this place...

Hinata64Palms

Banned
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I bet if she does it Boruto, (even though she did it in the anime already),
you'll be like "oh it's filler it doesn't matter"and crying too,
but once a fan girl, always a fan girl.
The Boruto Movie Arc will be canon and she is going to fight Momoshiki and we will 100% see her use rotation. But they will stay in denial..

Made in Heaven

Supreme
Kin
5💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Excuse me?

More dumbassery from Nattana as always lmao. Gotta love the implication that no other ninja besides Sakura trains in evasion or developing techniques. Just lol at the bold.

OT: The gap between Part 1 and Part 2 Sakura > Part 1 and Part 2 Hinata, so I'd say Sakura. Granted, Hinata'd been training since like 4, while Sakura didn't start training legit until 13. I know this is bait anyways, but it's stupid to ask who trained harder when we know both have trained hard to master their trades, albeit Sakura started much later than Hinata.

Last edited:

Reboryushon

Elite
Kin
178💸
Kumi
2,386💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
i swear god i'm gonna make tobidara theories soon....all i need is 1 Tobidara hint ...just a half tobidara hint in teh boruto Manga..and i swear u'll see minamoto soloing every hater standing in his way....ITS TOO LATE TO REGRET ,TOBIDARA REALITY IS COMING SOON!!
You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

Do it Minamoto Sama!!!!

super michael

Regular
Kin
595💸
Kumi
342💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
In part 1 Hinata trained harder, while Sasuke told Sakura to stop obsessing over him and do training. Sakura refused to train. Sakura refused to learn jutsu or train that is until Sasuke left she trained.

The time skip we don't know much of their training.

Jiren

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Both trained. Sakura wasnt doing shit p1 tho..i guess you can say she made up for it p2. Becoming a medic requires alot of knowledge after all.