who trained harder : Sakura Haruno or Hinata hiyuga????

Itachi Minato

Veteran
Kin
23💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The Boruto Movie Arc will be canon and she is going to fight Momoshiki and we will 100% see her use rotation. But they will stay in denial..
I wonder who's alt you are.
OT: they both trained hard so it's about even id say. Sakura worked harder though learning all that medical stuff means a hell of a lot of work

Joshutsu

Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hinata trained hard, and so did Sakura. It's just that Sakura's training amounted to more and she is a better shinobi.

I would say Hinata trained harder. Sakura is more talented and so though her training was hard I don't believe she worked harder than Hinata. That girl had to work her butt off for the little she ended the series with. I respect it.

Styles

Legendary
Kin
16💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The Boruto Movie Arc will be canon and she is going to fight Momoshiki and we will 100% see her use rotation. But they will stay in denial..
How will it be canon then show a fight that was offscene? If it show her fight then it'll be filler as her fight was never shown in movie or manga.

Itachi Minato

Veteran
Kin
23💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hinata trained hard, and so did Sakura. It's just that Sakura's training amounted to more and she is a better shinobi.

I would say Hinata trained harder. Sakura is more talented and so though her training was hard I don't believe she worked harder than Hinata. That girl had to work her butt off for the little she ended the series with. I respect it.
Damn you two fan groups just can't praise the other without having to criticise them as well can you?

Honord Sage

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hinata had to prove to the Hyuga's Clan that She was not weak as well to the rest of Konoha sines only Naruto said She was strong. Naruto saw Her potential that it was Her lack of confidence that held Her back. Sakura learn to heal and use Tsunade chakra strength as best as She could but limited by Her low chakra reserves so She can't use all of Tsunade's technics. That is why She is not at the level of Tsunade nor equal to Naruto and Sasuke power levels unlike Tsunade who was Jiraya and Orochimaru's equal as Sannin.Hinata ended being the Byakugan Prices with increase chakra,She drain or power up people with a mere touch. Naruto the Last is canon Kishi said so and Kishi has the final say.

Mellanoma

Elite
Kin
38💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Didn't Hiashi give up on training Hinata and chose to focus on Hanabi?

That alone should tell you who trained and was trained the hardest lol

Merkel

Regular
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No way of backing up either side of the arguments with solid evidence. Just another lame ass thread that baits the same old sakura/hinata character bashing stating opinion as fact. Zzz

Greatness23

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The results of training are always evident. Sakura is known far and wide as the best med ninja and sits atop the ninja chain with Sauce and Naruto. Hinata is the elder sister of the current leader of the hyuga clan ( let that marinate) and the wife of the seventh Hokage, the ageless hero.

(You tell me, Kabuto *Sharingans em'*)

Greatness23

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hinata had to prove to the Hyuga's Clan that She was not weak as well to the rest of Konoha sines only Naruto said She was strong. Naruto saw Her potential that it was Her lack of confidence that held Her back. Sakura learn to heal and use Tsunade chakra strength as best as She could but limited by Her low chakra reserves so She can't use all of Tsunade's technics. That is why She is not at the level of Tsunade nor equal to Naruto and Sasuke power levels unlike Tsunade who was Jiraya and Orochimaru's equal as Sannin.Hinata ended being the Byakugan Prices with increase chakra,She drain or power up people with a mere touch. Naruto the Last is canon Kishi said so and Kishi has the final say.
I won't even through salt at chu, just delete your account and call it a life boss.

Joshutsu

Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Damn you two fan groups just can't praise the other without having to criticise them as well can you?
They asked. It's the truth. Hinata put in more training as we saw than Sakura but Sakura's talent made her training easier being her great chakra control.

Hinata did not have any niche besides her dojutsu so she just flat out had to train harder and in the end she got less out of her training but still cool stuff.

It definitely takes talent to still be able to carry out duties as a shinobi including fighting while trying to focus your chakra to make a seal which also nerfs you during the process. She fought an Akatsuki assisted as half what she could have been at that point if she was not sacrificing her chakra and stamina to a greater technique.

All the while learning other medical techniques which was taxing on her small reserves which were halved. Not even Shizune could perform the seal and still be a shinobi.

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
They asked. It's the truth. Hinata put in more training as we saw than Sakura but Sakura's talent made her training easier being her great chakra control.

Hinata did not have any niche besides her dojutsu so she just flat out had to train harder and in the end she got less out of her training but still cool stuff.

It definitely takes talent to still be able to carry out duties as a shinobi including fighting while trying to focus your chakra to make a seal which also nerfs you during the process. She fought an Akatsuki assisted as half what she could have been at that point if she was not sacrificing her chakra and stamina to a greater technique.

All the while learning other medical techniques which was taxing on her small reserves which were halved. Not even Shizune could perform the seal and still be a shinobi.
your sig contradicts your ava...in teh sig there's a god..