Who should Naruto end up with?!?

Who should Naruto end up with in the end?

• Sakura

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Hinata

Votes: 27 75.0%
  • No one

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • Other (tell me who!)

Votes: 1 2.8%

• Total voters

Gaarafan12

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Ok, so I have to find out you guys' oppinions, if you care that is... lol well anyway, who should Naruto end up with at the end of the show? After the war is won, and Naruto becomes Hokage, who will he start his new life with? We have sakura, who has since day one loved Sasuke, but Naruto has cared for, or Hinata. Who has loved Naruto since day one and even almost died for him when he fought Pain, but Naruto has never really showed any love intrest in.
So, who should it be?!? My personal hope and guess is that it will be Hinata, my prediction is that Sasuke will magically not be an unloyal jerk anymore and come back to the village and be with Sakura, and that would leave Naruto with Hinata. And personally I don't really think Sakura deserves Naruto, he did everything to please her and she always blew him off. So now that you've heard my opinion, I want to hear yours! :hint:

Volcmike

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
F_ck hinata. She's nobody, she cant even stand up for herself. Everyone knows Sakura will end up with him. Kishi said it in an interview. he said "Sakura will eventually start seeing naruto 'differently' " so fuxck you hinata fans.

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
hinata ofcourse! sakura can have kabuto :D
LOL xd Good one.

Well, I hope Naruto doesn't die or he can die in the other world with sasuke.:shrug::lili:

My other opinion, Naruto as been busy to tell what he truly loves, but we know Naruto starting to lose a love interest in Sakura.;)

BTW, Minato and Kushina secretly told him the answer.;)

kakashidex

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
sakura all the way i mean heres how i see it hinata just isnt fit for a relationship, she faints if he so much as stands close to her if he like even kissed her cheek she'd pass out while having an orgasm
naruto the social dumbass as he is needs a girl thats strong willed he wont pick any subtle hints and hinata will only be able to ask him out if the world is ending sakura will be able to keep him in line and while hinata would be too busy using her byakugan to constantly see what he's packing and then faint (why els do u think she was the first girl to like him?) ok i was just jokin on that last part but still u see what i mean?

Lovelikehoney

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
LOL xd Good one.

Well, I hope Naruto doesn't die or he can die in the other world with sasuke.:shrug::lili:

My other opinion, Naruto as been busy to tell what he truly loves, but we know Naruto starting to lose a love interest in Sakura.;)

BTW, Minato and Kushina secretly told him the answer.;)

they did? i heard somewhere that minato = hinata and kushina = naruto but who knows...

Mizukata

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
hinata has got everything!she is the one that should be with naruto!
guys have you imagined how it would be if naruto and hinata had kids?uzumaki stamina and vitality with the all seeing evil eyes byakugan?plus i would imagine him/her as the new kyubi host,toad summoning sage ninja?
she deserves naruto,not for lineage but her personality fits the ideal person at his side a kind hearted,humble,dedicated,loving,supportive and more

-God of War-

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
for me, naruto will end up with....sakura!! because sakura is like kushina(i mean agressive)+ that naruto stays with sakura maby all the day....so where is hinata here??? naruto never talks to hinata and he never stays with her ....this is the TRUTH!!!

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
[/B]

they did? i heard somewhere that minato = hinata and kushina = naruto but who knows...
This is what I see. Since Kushina said that Minato was a flaky girly girl, so did Naruto to Hinata being a wierd girl.

Everything went topsy turvy when Minato saves Kushina and Hinata saves Naruto from Pain indirectly.

We still got to wait into a manga chapter that says Naruto's True Feelings

Lovelikehoney

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
for me, naruto will end up with....sakura!! because sakura is like kushina(i mean agressive)+ that naruto stays with sakura maby all the day....so where is hinata here??? naruto never talks to hinata and he never stays with her ....this is the TRUTH!!!
so what if they spend much time? sakura is almost never with sasuke but she still loves him.

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
To not be mean, I see Kushina like Naruto being gutsy, Naruto being like Minato too in a serious situation. So there is nothing special anyways to be parallel with the personalities.

Gaarafan12

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
so what if they spend much time? sakura is almost never with sasuke but she still loves him.
I agree, I felt like when Sakura lied to Naruto about loving him that it was kind of the final choice for her. She knew she loved Sasuke that's why she epicly failed at her assasination attempt. I saw that as her trying to diminish her feeling for him but she couldn't, she has always loved him and always will.

Reactions: mysteryakatsuki
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I agree, I felt like when Sakura lied to Naruto about loving him that it was kind of the final choice for her. She knew she loved Sasuke that's why she epicly failed at her assasination attempt. I saw that as her trying to diminish her feeling for him but she couldn't, she has always loved him and always will.
REP for you!;)

Reactions: Gaarafan12