Who should Naruto end up with?!?

Who should Naruto end up with in the end?

• Sakura

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Hinata

Votes: 27 75.0%
  • No one

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • Other (tell me who!)

Votes: 1 2.8%

• Total voters

Everin

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hinata, who has always loved him.
Sakura's starting to recognize him now that he's famous and loved, but when he was just "the jiinkuriki", she was terrible with him.
And Hinata is a lot nicer u.u

Gaarafan12

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hinata has accepted him and loved him when no one else even spoke to him. She just wasn't allowed to talk to him and was constantly supervised, then chastized if seen speaking to him. Sakura openly mocked him and even made fun of the fact he didn't have parents to Sasuke early in the series. Now that Naruto is seen as the hero of the village, it would be easy for Naruto to get any girl, but I really hope he ends up with Hinta who loved him before all of this went down.

Turson

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Agreed. To a point though..She loves Naruto, romantically or otherwise.
Databook says:
"Since when she was a child Sakura had always felt admiration and a feeling similar to love for Sasuke. Naruto was just an "annoying" boy who stood in the middle between Sakura and Sasuke and disturbed their relationship. But after completing many missions together with him, she looked back at the past and finally realized: when she was in trouble, when she was ready to give up on her life, the one who was always there, protecting her and encouraging her, was in fact that "annoying" boy, Naruto. What are her current feelings for Naruto...? Sakura still hasn't found an answer."
Sakura was confused about her feelings for Naruto. Love for a sibling is practically just as frienship. I dont think she would be confused if she felt about him that way.
Naruto doesn't want to accept her love so long as she still loves Sasuke, and..She still loves Sasuke :L
I think its just a matter of time when she will finaly sort out her feelings and pick Naruto as the one she trully loves. There are clear hints fir NS in the manga, also its the only pairing that Kishimoto gave some development.
Sakura's starting to recognize him now that he's famous and loved,
Sakura started to recognize him way, way earlier, during Chuunin exams. ->
Hinata has accepted him and loved him when no one else even spoke to him. She just wasn't allowed to talk to him
And did she do something, did she talk to him, cheer him up? Nope. Also, its not true that she wasnt allowed to talk to him, that was filler in anime, nothing more.

Menma Senju

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I hope the author make different Love Interests per different Ninja Village (At least from Sand, Cloud, Mist, Stone, etc) for Naruto not just Hinata and Sakura. I mean Naruto deserve to be popular and be loved.

Last edited:
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hinata of course. If they had a kid, there child would strong. Not only would they child have high reserves of chakra, and can control there chakra good, but it would also have the Byakugan.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think it is more likely that he will end up with sakura. I want him to end up with Sakura because I think he deserves to get the one he's loved cause I think that would be a nice ending but if he loved Hinata as much as he does Sakura I would be cool with them ending up together. So ya know whatever makes him happy but for now just wait and see.

JCW

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He punched the shit out of sakura when he was 4 tailed against orochimaru but when 8 tails, he saved hinata lol

Cromatic

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'd kill everyone who is willing to see Naruto ending up with Hinata ... Since day one Naruto likes Sakura, did so many things for her, he finally needs to get along with Sakura in the end, Hinata is Ms.Nobody, she can go find someone else

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I really really hope Naruto ends up with Hinata. Shes really sweet and caring even if shes shy as all get out they deserve each other. Naruto deserves the girl that was never mean to him. People say that there are no connections between the two but Naruto has told Hinata that he use to think she was weird but he likes people like her. That may turn out to be more than most people thought

TheTailedSage

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
F_ck hinata. She's nobody, she cant even stand up for herself. Everyone knows Sakura will end up with him. Kishi said it in an interview. he said "Sakura will eventually start seeing naruto 'differently' " so fuxck you hinata fans.
She had the guts to stand up to pain in taijutsu, sure she got beaten but sakura would never dare confront him im not a hinata fanboy but its the truth sakura kinda uses naruto and when her ass gets saved its aaaalways back to the sasuke sh_it