Who should Naruto end up with?!?

Who should Naruto end up with in the end?

• Sakura

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Hinata

Votes: 27 75.0%
  • No one

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • Other (tell me who!)

Votes: 1 2.8%

• Total voters

Lovelikehoney

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I agree, I felt like when Sakura lied to Naruto about loving him that it was kind of the final choice for her. She knew she loved Sasuke that's why she epicly failed at her assasination attempt. I saw that as her trying to diminish her feeling for him but she couldn't, she has always loved him and always will.

This is what I see. Since Kushina said that Minato was a flaky girly girl, so did Naruto to Hinata being a wierd girl.

Everything went topsy turvy when Minato saves Kushina and Hinata saves Naruto from Pain indirectly.

We still got to wait into a manga chapter that says Naruto's True Feelings
agreed on both! :)

Skruffy

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
he should be with sakura, but sakura doesnt care, hinata cares deeply, and when hinata "died" he went into 8/9 tails to kill pain. To my knowledge, he has never gone into 3+ tail form for sakura.

but i think he should be with hinata

Gaarafan12

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
he should be with sakura, but sakura doesnt care, hinata cares deeply, and when hinata "died" he went into 8/9 tails to kill pain. To my knowledge, he has never gone into 3+ tail form for sakura.

Exactly! He went freakin crazy when he thought she died, he was ready to break the seal completely. And now she has said out loud how she feels so I hope they get together. And everyone who is saying she is really shy and weak, come on. She has gotten so much stronger and has stood up for her friends just like she did for Naruto. When they were trying to seal away the 3 tails beast she was so much better than ino, I know ino isn't really the top comparison, but I'm just saying she is strong.

Frozenstein

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

he went to 4 tails because of Sasuke xD

back on topic: Kishi is playing with us and i'm 90% sure he will do something unpredictable again...

Hydro Spiral

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Its pretty much obvious that Naruto will end up with Sakura.
But how so?

Sakura loves Sasuke, and Naruto already accepted that a long time ago. He understands how she feels about Sasuke, and is willing to let her go because of that. He even denied recieving her love because he knew about those feelings that she had for Sasuke D: She's chosen to believe in Naruto and Sasuke for the day that their team can be together again. It doesn't look like she's just gonna toss Sasuke aside after all this time and choose to be with Naruto..

Naruto and Sakura being together romantically doesn't look very likely right now :L Sasuke is the reason why.

Last edited:

Turson

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
But how so?

Sakura loves Sasuke, and Naruto already accepted that a long time ago. He understands how she feels about Sasuke, and is willing to let her go because of that. He even denied recieving her love because he knew about those feelings that she had for Sasuke D: She's chosen to believe in Naruto and Sasuke for the day that their team can be together again. It doesn't look like she's just gonna toss Sasuke aside after all this time and choose to be with Naruto..

Naruto and Sakura being together romantically doesn't look very likely right now :L Sasuke is the reason why.
If chances for NaruSaku are small, than chances for SasuSaku and NaruHina are illusive - NS is just the most mutual one at the moment.
SasuSaku - even when Sasuke was still in the village and wast completely mad, he never saw Sakura in that way, despite her continous attempts. Idea of him falling for her after his possible return is completely pulled aot of ass. Moreover, in chapter 540 one could see that Sakura is miserable with these feelings.
NaruHina - even after her confession didnt change his point of view on her, shes still only friend for him.

Sakura is obviously closer to return back Narutos feelings than Sasuke to return back Sakuras feelings or Naruto returning Hinatas feelings. Although is personally think that Sakura already loves him, but the fact she didnt get over Sasuke yet makes her just confused. Actually, Databook says that Sakura is confused about her feelings for Naruto. And about her confession...
Seiyuu: "Sakura had always been worried about Naruto, but her actions towards Naruto seem to have a different feel from before, she seems very anxious about Naruto...
How does she feel about Sasuke-kun?"

Kishimoto: "As for Sakura... Sasuke... what about Sasuke? Naruto is close and she worries about Naruto as well, but as expected, she [loves] Sasuke.

Seiyuu: Because of this, she acted quite haughty towards that guy. She used Naruto's love for her and told him she loved him.

Kishimoto: On the contrary.... I felt like depicting an honest girl, with a surprisingly stubborn impression.
So... she became such a character, but... well... from here on, maybe I should draw her showing a bit more spirit.
I figured I had placed her in a heroin-like situation
But from the readers I was told harshly that she wasn't heroin-ish at all
Perhaps I should show depict her a bit more like a heroin
Because you say 'Hinata Hinata,' I say 'She's not Hinata' "

Seiyuu: "When I first saw her hugging Naruto, my heart beat throbbed a bit."

Kishimoto:"Well, an unpleasant person is an unpleasant person, but the feeling I was trying to depict is that you could say "after this, [my opinion of her] has gone up a bit... yeah"
But how so?

Sakura loves Sasuke, and Naruto already accepted that a long time ago.
- I think Narutos facial expression (his sad smile) tells everything.

Last edited:

Hydro Spiral

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
SasuSaku - even when Sasuke was still in the village and wast completely mad, he never saw Sakura in that way, despite her continous attempts. Idea of him falling for her after his possible return is completely pulled aot of ass. Moreover, in chapter 540 one could see that Sakura is miserable with these feelings.
Sakura seems to be someone who wants to reach out to Sasuke because of his troubles and help him. She hasn't given up on him just yet, despite her sadness. I'm completely unsure about where they'll end up(I doubt that it will be as easy as him coming back home..), but she's going for him anyway :s

Although is personally think that Sakura already loves him, but the fact she didnt get over Sasuke yet makes her just confused.
Agreed. To a point though..She loves Naruto, romantically or otherwise.

- I think Narutos facial expression (his sad smile) tells everything.
But the fact that he would deny her love at this point in ch.469-470 because he knows about her feelings for Sasuke leads me to believe that that he's over it. Or rather, he's mature enough now to let her go because of how much he cares about/understands her. Naruto doesn't want to accept her love so long as she still loves Sasuke, and..She still loves Sasuke :L

I can't say that I support SasuSaku, but Naruto and Sakura apparently do :s I just don't see it happening after the Kage Summit Arc. I personally think that NaruHina has a fair chance, but that's only if Kishimoto wants to do anything with it further during the current arc. Everything but Naruto's romantic interest has been set up. They're all just sort of up in the air right now imo.

Last edited: