Lord Snow

Legendary
Kin
17💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Which characters do you guys believe know about Imu? We know Shanks, Rayleigh and anyone who was on the Oro Jackson knows the history of the world. Maybe they all know about Imu? Maybe Dragon knows about Imu as well and the true “government” and that’s why he’s revolting? I honestly think Dragon has some kind of connection with Imu...

Idk I’m just woke up and started thinking about random OP things, let me know what you guys think. Sorry if this thread was already made a while back.

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Which characters do you guys believe know about Imu? We know Shanks, Rayleigh and anyone who was on the Oro Jackson knows the history of the world. Maybe they all know about Imu? Maybe Dragon knows about Imu as well and the true “government” and that’s why he’s revolting? I honestly think Dragon has some kind of connection with Imu...

Idk I’m just woke up and started thinking about random OP things, let me know what you guys think. Sorry if this thread was already made a while back.
Im is Luffy's mom lol

Uzumaki Macho

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There's a theory that Imu is the National Treasure, and Doffy wanted to use the Ope Ope no Mi to switch into his body.
It’s basically a fact tbh. It fits too well with everything we know about the national treasure to not be true.

Imu is a secret that only a select few know of, his/her existence being revealed to the public would shake the world, and Imu being the national treasure would explain DD’s interest in the Ope Ope’s personality transplant since it would let him become Imu.

The only thing that confuses me is why DD would need the eternal youth surgery since I’m pretty sure that Imu has been around since the Void Century.

Last edited:

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,664💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
It’s basically a fact tbh. It fits too well with everything we know about the national treasure to not be true.

Imu is a secret that only a select few know of, his/her existence being revealed to the public would shake the world, and Imu being the national treasure would explain DD’s interest in the Ope Ope’s personality transplant since it would let him become Imu.

The only thing that confuses me is why DD would need the eternal youth surgery since I’m pretty sure that Imu has been around since the Void Century.
Yup, lot of it adds up way too well to not be true.

Maybe Im ages?

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I haven't heard this theory yet. What makes him a treasure? I get he's known by few and his revelation would shock the world but what about him makes him the treasure? Is it knowledge, power a skill?

Easyfathom

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I haven't heard this theory yet. What makes him a treasure? I get he's known by few and his revelation would shock the world but what about him makes him the treasure? Is it knowledge, power a skill?
That was my exact question too... Not liking the idea if I'm honest.

As for who knows of their existence, hmm.. Sengoku, Garp, Rogers pirates, Doffy and the Gorosei. Possibly a select few CD's.
I wonder if Shanks has made his crew aware of this person.

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well, a treasure doesn't have to be literal.
No but if someone is called a national treasure there's generally a reason they're looked upon as a treasure, that's what I was asking about, if the theory had any reason presented that says why he would be viewed as a treasure. Even if the treasure's not a literal treasure there should be a reason why Im's seen as a treasured individual besides he's not known about and his revelation would shock the world right?

Uzumaki Macho

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That was my exact question too... Not liking the idea if I'm honest.

As for who knows of their existence, hmm.. Sengoku, Garp, Rogers pirates, Doffy and the Gorosei. Possibly a select few CD's.
I wonder if Shanks has made his crew aware of this person.
Why do you think Sengoku and Garp know about Imu?

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
No but if someone is called a national treasure there's generally a reason they're looked upon as a treasure, that's what I was asking about, if the theory had any reason presented that says why he would be viewed as a treasure. Even if the treasure's not a literal treasure there should be a reason why Im's seen as a treasured individual besides he's not known about and his revelation would shock the world right?
Im is literally above the Celestial Dragons themselves, how is that not reason enough? Im could declare imself a national treasure. That aside, ime seems to have next level intelligence and to be the brain that eliminates concerns, maybe Im's part of why the Celestial Dragons could maintain their power so long?

I agree with you though, Im being the treasure doesn't really make sense. The treasure would supposedly shake the world, but if Im is the treasure that would require context as to who Im is. If we gave that same privilege of having context to the frozen hat, I think the hat would be more world shaking as it'd entail the owner's life to a greater extent. Doflamingo even says what's greater than personality switching is immortality, so having Im's body obviously isn't what's taking priority. And, if Im was there, I'm sure they could have easily killed Doflamingo assuming Im is powerful.
You must be registered for see images
Unless Im has been weakening to an extreme extent through aging or something.
You must be registered for see images
"Power degrades quickly anyway."
Then it could still be pieced together. Im seems to be choosy about who ime kills anyhow.

Last edited:

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I have no idea , my guess is good as yours . Oda did not revealed much about it eitherway i hope he get addressed after wano arc. He has to play huge role by eos.

I get it shanks seems to know it because why is he reporting to gorosei in first place . What relation does he even have with them. Its bit odd really seeing shanks abs should be main enemy of wg because of his yonko status . Time will tell.