who is strong?

jawey24

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yah but, she couldnt take out kabuto naruto could. then again she took out naruto. I say its all on the situation and their abillities.

They got the rank of sanin from some guy they defeated. i say kakashi would win if he tried

They didnt deny the offer cuz they said the job needs a sanin right now, jirayia said no and oro is bad so 1 choice left
i meant rejected jiraiya's offer to go look for tsunade, eventhough they were pressed for time. After oro's attack the village needed a new hokage and fast. Jiraiya said no he didnt want the posistion cuz basically he did'nt have the brains for it n hes too much into his "research". When he gave the advisors the offer they could have easily declined cuz there wasnt enough time but they agreed with his offer n kinda agreed with him wen he said he didnt have the brains for the job.

Emperor

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yah but, she couldnt take out kabuto naruto could. then again she took out naruto. I say its all on the situation and their abillities.

They got the rank of sanin from some guy they defeated. i say kakashi would win if he tried

They didnt deny the offer cuz they said the job needs a sanin right now, jirayia said no and oro is bad so 1 choice left
i agree..
kakashi would easily beat her with MS techniques and/or his wide range of jutsus