Steinbiz

Veteran
Kin
18๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
27๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
well in my opinion tsunade would PWN kakashi, she's a sannin and a hokage.

A SANNIN AND HOKAGE. i think people underestimate her a bit. just because she sits at her desk doesn't make her weak.

kakashi might give her trouble with MS, but it wouldn't be enough.

BishamonSama

Supreme
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
I agree with Stein, I really don't think Tsunade's been given the respect she deserves.

Then again, the only fight we've seen her in where she really pushed herself was where Orochimaru and Kabuto exploited her now overcame fear of blood.

Plus, she's probly got more jutsus we don't know about up her sleeve. She couldn't have really gotten to where she is today without learning a single non-medical ninjutsu, could she?

She's also probly good with sealing jutsu, as are the other sannin.

RokuNR

Legendary
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Kakashi can only use his dimensional MS technique after several minutes of intense concentration.

Tsunade's constant barrage of close-range attacks would make it impossible for him to use that technique.
I agree, Tsunade is a Sannin and I think that because Kishimoto hasn't put her in action, people think she is soft. It's the Hokages's duty to sit around in a chair and do paperwork.

Tsunade probably has tons of jutsu in her arsenal otherwise she wouldn't be a sannin-only super strength would not cut it.

UzumakiJake

Legendary
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
well in my opinion tsunade would PWN kakashi, she's a sannin and a hokage.

A SANNIN AND HOKAGE. i think people underestimate her a bit. just because she sits at her desk doesn't make her weak.

kakashi might give her trouble with MS, but it wouldn't be enough.
Yah but, she couldnt take out kabuto naruto could. then again she took out naruto. I say its all on the situation and their abillities.

They got the rank of sanin from some guy they defeated. i say kakashi would win if he tried

definetly tsunade n im not just saying dat cuz she has huge boobs lol...the advisers would have rejected jiraiya's offer n would have just asked kakashi to b the hokage
They didnt deny the offer cuz they said the job needs a sanin right now, jirayia said no and oro is bad so 1 choice left

Last edited: