Who had it worse when trying to invade konoha?

Disquiet

Supreme
Kin
2💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Some are saying Nagato because of his sheer power. Send SO6P to invade Konoha, and it doesn't really matter what Konoha shinobi are there to stop him. Even if you believe there's some shinobi that could give him a run for his money, that's not my point. My point is, that overwhelming power becomes a factor -at some point-

Minato knew seals that could not only break control of the Kyuubi, but seal it. He was also the only one who possessed a technique that could come close to competing with Kamui. There's also the motive, Obito wasn't even that serious about destroying Konoha. He was trying to get the Uchiha blamed, in hopes of causing a war. Of course, he managed to help wipe out the Uchiha later. Anyways, once Kurama was out the picture, I'm pretty sure he couldn't be arsed to kill every shinobi and villager.

Once Nagato did ST, all the shinobi there became a non-factor. There was nothing they could do. He wiped out Konoha with one jutsu lol. He also had a gang that could be resurrected as long as Nakura Path didn't get taken out first. There was no real harm in getting damaged. Obito gets taken down, and that's the end of the invasion. All 6 of the Paths would have to be taken down, not to mention their abilities deciphered.

Naruto was the only real challenge.

Last edited:
Reactions: Retsu

Retsu

Elite
Kin
52💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Some are saying Nagato because of his sheer power. Send SO6P to invade Konoha, and it doesn't really matter what Konoha shinobi are there to stop him. Even if you believe there's some shinobi that could give him a run for his money, that's not my point. My point is, that overwhelming power becomes a factor -at some point-

Minato knew seals that could not only break control of the Kyuubi, but seal it. He was also the only one who possessed a technique that could come close to competing with Kamui. There's also the motive, Obito wasn't even that serious about destroying Konoha. He was trying to get the Uchiha blamed, in hopes of causing a war. Of course, he managed to help wipe out the Uchiha later. Anyways, once Kurama was out the picture, I'm pretty sure he couldn't be arsed to kill every shinobi and villager.

Once Nagato did ST, all the shinobi there became a non-factor. There was nothing they could do. He wiped out Konoha with one jutsu lol. He also had a gang that could be resurrected as long as Nakura Path didn't get taken out first. There was no real harm in getting damaged. Obito gets taken down, and that's the end of the invasion. All 6 of the Paths would have to be taken down, not to mention their abilities deciphered.

Naruto was the only real challenge.
I could say the same thing about Minato, with him out of the picture Obito literally had no competition.

Reactions: Disquiet

mikey18307

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
obito had it worse..for those who say Hiruzen didnt do anything..i agree..but really smeone hailed as a god of shinobi doesnt need to do anything but his presence was the main factor...
both pain and obito did the same thing when attacking the leaf that is: they both created diversions before making there presence known but because pain had genuine hate towards the leaf it made doing what he had to do easier, he only came for one person and when he found out that that person wsnt in the vicinity well!!!

vasu 32

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Who cares? All I know is that both were total badass in their own way.

But if I had to choose,i'll say OBITO. MINATO & HIRUZEN were just no joke. Do you think NAGATO/PAIN would have been able to pull what he did,if only these 2 were his oponent?
Obito fought the legendary yellow flash,minato 1 on 1 while controlling the 9-tails at the same time at the same age when kakashi and others were not allowed to battle even...Now that was something,if you considering what were any other char. had done when they were 14.

Itachi Edo

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Pain. His invasion was more thought out, precise, and swifter. I've seen a lot about Pain using sheer power, but Obito used a tailed beast, at full power. That tops Pain, easily. OAN, Tsunade handled the situation better than Minato would have. Yeah the village was blown up, but she kept most the villagers alive without another Kage there to help. Minato can't teleport the entire village away.