Roger.
Kaido.

People who can most likely beat him;

Shanks.
Rayleigh.
Garp.
Mihawk?

People with 50-50 chances;

All former and current admirals introduced so far in the series.
Dragon.
Blackbeard.
Mihawk.
Big Mom??

Desmodus

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
People who can beat him definitely;

Whitebeard.
Roger.
Kaido.

People who can most likely beat him;

Shanks.
Rayleigh.
Garp.
Mihawk?

People with 50-50 chances;

All former and current admirals introduced so far in the series.
Dragon.
Blackbeard.
Mihawk.
Big Mom??
Interesting choices, but while I do agree with most, I do think Kaido loses to him, even though I admit I might be wrong.

I think he can defeat Shanks, but that´s because for me Shanks will be more of a threat while being in a group, so no cigar for him. More chances for Mihawk, even though I think he would lose as well. Also, I think Garp and Rayleigh are too old for that sh.. stuff.

Valhalla

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Honestly WB was extremely sick, old, and was stabbed and he still took Akainu to the cleaners for a while. Akainu has to be close to 20 to 30 years younger and in good health compared to white beard so its hard to say without giving you a but if type of answer. Prime WB with difficulty could beat Akainu without a doubt. But we still haven't seen Akainu in his prime or at his strongest so lets wait and see.

Our Lord Sasuke

Regular
Kin
28💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
whats so childish about thinking that

akainu is set up to the FV, the man who killed ace and left a brutal scar on the luffy the main character
he will obviously be above kaido who will be dealt with before him

that is essentially what oda said. he said if akainu was MC he would be pirate king in one year
who is the MC? luffy. its simple really oda is saying if u swap him with luffy akainu would basically rape his way through the grand line and be pirate kingu in no time flat
Teach is set to be the FV.